Clear All

Oh and another. Yep I like it in here

sigpic

Comment

good, so do I!

just in case some hasn't seen S&R

Spoiler:
      sigpic
      JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

mmm yes poor sexy major in S&R..... wanted to make him all better
        sigpic

Comment

More S & R Whump:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

ohhhh the poor man... we gotta make him all better... *drools*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
              ohhhh the poor man... we gotta make him all better... *drools*
              poor lorne

hehe once he's better lets whump him again

Comment

Locked up whump

sigpic

Comment

heheheh yes he's fun to whump.... but then makin him all better is just as nice too *smirks*
                  sigpic

Comment

I can see this is *exactly* the right place to ask my question...When I relax in the tub, I normally bring my laptop with me so I can watch movies and junk, but I feel like watching SGA today(mostly because it'll help me with my plot bunnies...I hope...What are some good Lorne whump episodes?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                      I can see this is *exactly* the right place to ask my question...When I relax in the tub, I normally bring my laptop with me so I can watch movies and junk, but I feel like watching SGA today(mostly because it'll help me with my plot bunnies...I hope...What are some good Lorne whump episodes?
                      Definitely Search and Rescue, Doppleganger, I admit I do not remember the others

Comment

-hugs Sen- Hi, babe. And yeah, but I've been doing overkill on those lately. -thinks- Though, the feet might get me to watch Doppelganger again...I have this weird thing, no matter how cute a guy is, if his feet look weird, it kinda ruins him for me...thank god Kavan has cute feet, huh?!
                        sigpic

Comment

runner, he got whumped by ford!

the one where the queen threw him? can't remember the name, think misbegotten

coup d'etat for kind of whumpage- in a cage!- oh ideas
                          sigpic
                          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                            Tabula Rasa:

Drugged Whump

And stunned whump

When the Queen almost strangles him as she lifts him off the floor its No Man's Land.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, ladies!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                                Tabula Rasa:

And stunned whump

rushes forwards to pick baby up off the floor and comfort him
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X