• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya gots that right
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
      Queen_Hathor, I got TR pics from the LorneLovers photobucket account. I get my Lorne pics from there or the Lorne/Kavan thunk thread. I don't know how to make my own screen caps.
      Thanks, I'll have a look. I usually get them off the net but I do like to do my own sometimes. There are various programmes that you can do them in but I use WinDVD, which came with my laptop. It's dead easy, it's just a lot of messing around re-sizing & uploading to p/bucket!!

sigpic

Comment

*licks lips*
        sigpic

Comment

Hehe, more to come. Can't get into photobucket atm though

Will post ASAP though

sigpic

Comment

*sighs*
            sigpic

Comment

Lovely pics QH

For JPJ: Stunned and hitting the floor

sigpic

Comment

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

mmmmm dirty whumped sexy major.... *paws*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                    Lovely pics QH

For JPJ: Stunned and hitting the floor

Thanks Lizzie, *goes and picks up her clone major lover from the floor. "there there baby, Ronon didn't mean it"*
                    sigpic
                    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                      Thanks, I'll have a look. I usually get them off the net but I do like to do my own sometimes. There are various programmes that you can do them in but I use WinDVD, which came with my laptop. It's dead easy, it's just a lot of messing around re-sizing & uploading to p/bucket!!
                      Yeah, I guess its just a matter of prefrence I like doing my own, but ONLY in iTunes, as then I get 'full sized' ones, that are easier to work with when doing wallpapers(its easier to shrink things than to enlarge them!)
                      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                        "there there baby, Ronon didn't mean it"*
                        lol

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                        Yeah, I guess its just a matter of prefrence I like doing my own, but ONLY in iTunes, as then I get 'full sized' ones, that are easier to work with when doing wallpapers(its easier to shrink things than to enlarge them!)
                        The ones I post here are 75% size, I keep the full size ones for some scenes. That's what spoiler tags are for!! Never used iTunes, might give it a try.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                            The ones I post here are 75% size, I keep the full size ones for some scenes. That's what spoiler tags are for!! Never used iTunes, might give it a try.
                            The ones I post here aren't even 50%. I use PB's squishing feature(where you select the size to upload as) to squish my 1280x800 caps down to a 640x480 size. If you do decide to use iTunes let me know I can help with any ?'s that you have(its way different than capping in other programs).

And some TR, just for the heck of it!

Spoiler:

Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                            sigpic

Comment

Love the pic spams and joins in pawing at the screen.

sigpic
                              Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                              My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

awww......poor Lorne needs some tender lovin care after a hard day of whumping!!

Comment

Working...
                                X