Major Lorne Whumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The gutter is my second first home
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
      What?

*Gives look of pure innocence*
      mmhmm...your halo's looking a little tarnished and cracking

I think when it involves Lorne we all live in the gutter

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

your so right EB
        sigpic

Comment

I tried to look some stuff up on sleep walking for a fic of mine on the net, but there was't much there and it was pretty much all the same. Unless I wasn't researching it properly?!

I agree that both JPJ and Melfan have both got valid points on Lorne being dressed when he was sleeping walking. I hope that makes sense for I'm just so tired from working and being up since 4am this mornng! My brain isn't functioning properly.

I think we all spend most of our time, if not all of it in the gutter when Lorne is our focal point.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
            The gutter is my second first home
            I got a removal company to move out my old home so I could live in the gutter full time
            sigpic
            JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Comment

mmmm sexy dirty! major
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cko View Post
                  mmmm sexy dirty! Major
                  Isn't it yummy?!
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

yuppers very yummy
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateMedic View Post
                      Isn't it yummy?!
                      very, we get whump and eye-candy all in one shot

Comment

yes we do
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay so I was rewatching Conversion last night and a thought struck me-

Just to be safe-
                          Spoiler:

Why is it that even though he ends up pretty far from the blast, Lorne is the one who gets the most dirt on him? I mean when you look at Beckett, McKay, Ronon, and Teyla who all were in the same vicinity they were basically spotless. Now don't get me wrong, I love the whump but it just left me scratching my head a bit....
                          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                            Okay so I was rewatching Conversion last night and a thought struck me-

Just to be safe-
                            Spoiler:

Why is it that even though he ends up pretty far from the blast, Lorne is the one who gets the most dirt on him? I mean when you look at Beckett, McKay, Ronon, and Teyla who all were in the same vicinity they were basically spotless. Now don't get me wrong, I love the whump but it just left me scratching my head a bit....
                            But he's the one who lobbed the grenade in and got caught in the blast. I thought I had a cap of that but can't find it at the moment.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                              Is it just me, and you can call me crazy, but did his jacket get ripped under his vest? If you look under his arm, next to where the vest is tied (for lack of a better term at the moment) it looks like you can see flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                                Is it just me, and you can call me crazy, but did his jacket get ripped under his vest? If you look under his arm, next to where the vest is tied (for lack of a better term at the moment) it looks like you can see flesh.
                                I think that looks like some C4 as its kind of tan colored....
                                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X