No announcement yet.

Major Lorne Whumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arh whumpies. just what i need before monday morning uni lects!!!!!!
    sigpic
    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

IT IS SOOOOO NICE TO SEE THIS THREAD IS STILL GOING STRONG!!!! this makes me happy!! *glee*

Comment

because this needed a repost

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I'll make ya better Flynn
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Mmmm lovely whumpy
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
              I'll make ya better Flynn
              Good job, mel. Make him
              Spoiler:
              undead, so we can whump him some more.
              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Cant even find this thread on the C & R list... must revive it ---

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

nice revive
                  sigpic

Comment

Kavan in Red: Werewolf Hunter, after a hard night. BTW, that cape and the pained look are all that character is wearing at this point. Good thing she brought that cape. Or not?
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

there is to little Lorne whumping out there in the world... Come on people, its the best there is!! Dean-whump coming in second of course... I wish there would be a show dedicated to Lorne whump... *looks like she has an evil plan*
                      sigpic

Comment

Whoa! This one got shoved way down on the list.

sigpic
                        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

sigpic

Comment

The ultimate in Lorne whump occurs any time he's gotta geek sit Rodney McKay. More Lorne whump please!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. Anyone got Lorne whump fic recs? Thanks!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Like this?

Don't have any recs, but hopefully I'll be posting my erotic slash fic that has many whumpy/violent elements in it. Look for a story called "Samhain" on AO3 soon. Gonna try to edit a bit and re-post in the next couple of weeks.
                              sigpic

Comment

I've got two ideas for a couple Lorne whump fics, still working on ideas, but this is what I have so far.

Idea 1

Spoiler:
                                Major Lorne is found in an abandoned part of the city, barely breathing and bleeding out after being attacked, and he's been missing for several hours, that's where the story will start and then I'll go back and explain what happens and stuff. But I'm still working on whether his attacker should be possessed or hallucinating or possibly someone who's using a cloak.

Idea 2

Spoiler:
                                So Major Lorne and his team gate to a new planet, it's a simple trading mission but as always things don't go according to plan and Lorne ends up being accused of murder and is sentenced to death, I'm working on the idea that there's someone in the village who has the ability to change forms, basically a shape shifter, but I'm still working on ideas for it, for both of them.

What do you think, would those be something you'd read.
                                sigpic
                                McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
                                Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
                                ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X