Major Lorne Whumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
    Actually 'here' would be great -- now your definition and mine could be slightly different ... I'll email you my home addy when you get close to securing said item. I'm really easy to find, right off the 4-lane. If you get it worked out by Tue - I'll be at the airport.... Or else the UPS guys know me real well.
    Right, uhm....well I don't know if Tue will be feasible but I'll get on it

This IS Kavan we're talking about -- so I'd be afraid of about anything he says!!!
    Yeah trust me its amazing what the things he says can do to you.
    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
      Right, uhm....well I don't know if Tue will be feasible but I'll get on it
      Well, if not, that's okay - Christmas is several weeks, Easter a few months and well, the BD another year....

Yeah trust me its amazing what the things he says can do to you.
      Hey, with that voice - he could recite the phone book and most (live) people would turn to goo!!!
      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Well, if not, that's okay - Christmas is several weeks, Easter a few months and well, the BD another year....
        Yeah its just that right now with finals coming up and kicking Rowena's butt into finishing her FF100 stuff...well i've got a lot on my plate

Hey, with that voice - he could recite the phone book and most (live) people would turn to goo!!!
        Its even worse if he actually says well...I'm not going there.
        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah its just that right now with finals coming up and kicking Rowena's butt into finishing her FF100 stuff...well i've got a lot on my plate

Its even worse if he actually says well...I'm not going there.
          Well, that's okay, there is a thing as priorities - that's why I said - BD another year.

Oh, speaking of voice ---

Guess what came in the mail!!!! I forgot I pre-ordered it before I downloaded it ---

Kavan's audiobook!!!!!!! Now I can listen to Impressions in the car - oh wait, I dont have a cd player there.....
          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Well, that's okay, there is a thing as priorities - that's why I said - BD another year.

Oh, speaking of voice ---

Guess what came in the mail!!!! I forgot I pre-ordered it before I downloaded it ---

Kavan's audiobook!!!!!!! Now I can listen to Impressions in the car - oh wait, I dont have a cd player there.....
            Right. Will get on it still.

And YAY! for the audiobook. Too bad I already have it.
            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
            sigpic

Comment

Mmmm sorry... dont scare easily.
              sigpic

Comment

I think we have all thought the same thing... but this is not the place to say it aloud. Hmmm, sounds like a good con question - if/when the opportunity ever arises again.
                that it does.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                  hmmmm whats to be afraid of?!
                  Actually 'here' would be great -- now your definition and mine could be slightly different ... I'll email you my home addy when you get close to securing said item. I'm really easy to find, right off the 4-lane. If you get it worked out by Tue - I'll be at the airport.... Or else the UPS guys know me real well.

This IS Kavan we're talking about -- so I'd be afraid of about anything he says!!!
                  You know, it's not actually Kavan I'm afraid of, although if I ever met him in person....

It's all of you I'm afraid of, haha.
                  sigpic
                  Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                  I'm a 60%er!
                  ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
                    You know, it's not actually Kavan I'm afraid of, although if I ever met him in person....

It's all of you I'm afraid of, haha.

Be afraid, be very afraid.
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Be afraid, be very afraid.
                      sigpic
                      Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                      I'm a 60%er!
                      ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

*cough*

*sputter*

*whumps Lorne*

Okay I feel better
                        sigpic
                        I'm a 60%er!
                        ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

^^

Bumping the thread, back with pics ASAP

sigpic

Comment

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

it looks like queeny forgot about us... lovely pain!face pics sci!
                              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                                it looks like queeny forgot about us... lovely pain!face pics sci!
                                Thnx... that's why I put 'em up... poor Queen left us all waiting for whump! That second pic almost looks like he's laughing not so much in pain!
                                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X