• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    unless you're looking to start over from scratch or need wraith fodder
    Why would I be looking to do that?!?

meh... my cloning machines have been collecting dust since susie and commander jumper stopped coming to my lab... if it wasn't for the fact that i have a few wraith who need regular feeding, my cloning machines would never be used.... tho i'm kinda glad CJ doesn't stop by anymore.... some of her hybrids were really scary.... i mean who, in their right mind, wants a Captain Jack Sparrow/John Sheppard/Daniel Jackson/Wraith hybrid? that one almost tore the place down.... and he kept on trying to feed on himself.... she went more for aesthetics than brains....
    *shudder*

LOL.
    sigpic
    Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
    I'm a 60%er!
    ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

well in one of my current RPs Lorne has been whumped... hmmm he's had his memory wiped, cloned, died (the clone) erm... didnt remember that he was married... he was married to my char, he had was captured, those memories were erased, makes it easier on her, she's a witch and immortal.. (erm... totally long story.. one that im not gettin into) its too confusing to explain... unless you have the knowledge of the Highlander uni, it wouldnt make too much sense for the immortal part.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
        well in one of my current RPs Lorne has been whumped... hmmm he's had his memory wiped, cloned, died (the clone) erm... didnt remember that he was married... he was married to my char, he had was captured, those memories were erased, makes it easier on her, she's a witch and immortal.. (erm... totally long story.. one that im not gettin into) its too confusing to explain... unless you have the knowledge of the Highlander uni, it wouldnt make too much sense for the immortal part.
        Yikes--- havent watched Highlander in years but am familiar with it's basis, for the most part. Anyway -- no clones in my stories, yet.. but that's an interesting idea ....... no mine -- well, you'll just have to wait till I'm done and read them for yourself. I'm working on a short Lorne!Novel, I think!
        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
          I'm sure he's smart enough NOT to do that, tho. Trust me, I go back to the one I worked at for almost 4 years and it isnt pretty!!!
          lol... i just meant with all the back pay and hazard pay and the whole rarely being on earth to spend it thing, he'd probably have enough money to join the millionares league or something

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
          Why would I be looking to do that?!?

*shudder*

LOL.
          CJ's crazy, but i love her for it

LOL! speaking of which, is there like a character masterlist for that so can yanno figure out who i wanna rp as.....

Yikes--- havent watched Highlander in years but am familiar with it's basis, for the most part. Anyway -- no clones in my stories, yet.. but that's an interesting idea ....... no mine -- well, you'll just have to wait till I'm done and read them for yourself. I'm working on a short Lorne!Novel, I think!
          who has? i mean The Source was just a waste of film, and as that's supposed to be the end all for the entire genre, i doubt we'll get anything new now.... and good luck on your Lorne!Novel!!
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

mmm gooood series...
            Spoiler:
            yummy hot sexy scottish immortal highlander... Duncan MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod, course the ROG, Methos, isn't bad lookin either.

below is what happens... erm... short version... have a lot of it left out... only hitting the highlights... not to mention she is also Duncan's student and on again of again lover, their relationship is strictly casual.. well at the time... that will prob change.

Spoiler:

anyway, the witch had a series of challenges while she and Evan had been in Paris... he had wanted to her to back down, they had fought bout that. she is one who wont' back down, she won those challenges, and that last one that she had taken was a dark quickening, her rage and blood lust started to show, she left before something could have happened, that lead to their temp. split, he left to go back to Atlantis (erm... i should explain this.... Dr.J's lab... is where all of this happens... so erm... yea... im so not gettin into that part.), she remained in the Paris area, eventually seeking out hidden springs to help her heal... spirtually ect, after that she had left to spend time on holy ground to finish healing, using a wide variety of dif, meditative states. once she was ready she headed back, it was durring that time that the fake had left to go to the city and the real one had been captured... many things happen and she ends the marriage, the fake is found out, S&R is sent out to rescue the real one, but the damage had already been done. ect.. live and learn, fight another day.
            sigpic

Comment

lol... i just meant with all the back pay and hazard pay and the whole rarely being on earth to spend it thing, he'd probably have enough money to join the millionares league or something

CJ's crazy, but i love her for it

LOL! speaking of which, is there like a character masterlist for that so can yanno figure out who i wanna rp as.....

who has? i mean The Source was just a waste of film, and as that's supposed to be the end all for the entire genre, i doubt we'll get anything new now.... and good luck on your Lorne!Novel!!
              @ Lilith if your talking bout Watchers. shoot me a msg in my profile and i'll tell ya.

the other whump i was talkin bout was for a dif rp. which is what the previous post was bout.
              sigpic

Comment

@ Lilith if your talking bout Watchers. shoot me a msg in my profile and i'll tell ya.

the other whump i was talkin bout was for a dif rp. which is what the previous post was bout.
                ah... kay!
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

Wow, after reading this, maybe I should keep you away from my "TORCWOOD: The Return of Ianto Jones" plot bunny....

JUST KIDDING!!! HAHA

Comment

Wow CKO sounds kinda like my poor Lorne in an RP I do. Last I left him he'd been shot, gotten a concussion and was on his way to the OR. That reminds me...maybe I should go get him out of that OR sometime soon....
                    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                    sigpic

Comment

*snickers* yes i know im good when it comes to whump.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                        Wow CKO sounds kinda like my poor Lorne in an RP I do. Last I left him he'd been shot, gotten a concussion and was on his way to the OR. That reminds me...maybe I should go get him out of that OR sometime soon....
                        Maybe. LOL.

*snickers* yes i know im good when it comes to whump.
                        Lorne is SO whumpable. Every time I watch an episode he's in, I just crave whump. LOL
                        sigpic
                        Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                        I'm a 60%er!
                        ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Lorne is SO whumpable. Every time I watch an episode he's in, I just crave whump. LOL
                          I know!

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                            I know!
                            And there really wasnt enough of it, was there?!!
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

And there really wasnt enough of it, was there?!!

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post

I wonder what his incentive was to do that scene... I mean he obviously wasnt hit with an energy blast - I wonder what it was that he was thinking about.
                                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X