Major Lorne Whumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
    true, we'll warn her then break out the lead pipe (j/k)
    We will?

I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
    I will never accept defeat.
    I will never quit.
    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
    ------
    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
      and you'd think that Vega would've know to handle someone who's hurt just a bit more gentle
      She's clearly a whumper too!

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
      Ah, but that was physical discomfort. I daresay emotional discomfort would be in another league alltogether
      LOL emo whump is best in terms of it takes a lot more time to recover from, but physical is so "now" - instant gratification of sorts!!

The trouble is, unless they make Lorne a bigger character in the rest of S5 a few minutes every few eps will be the lot

But we can hope

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
        But we can hope
        Like a wise Doctor once said: "Hope is good." (Actually he said "hope is a good emotion" but that is another topic for another thread! )

Comment

LOL emo whump is best in terms of it takes a lot more time to recover from, but physical is so "now" - instant gratification of sorts!!
          That just sounds... wrong, somehow. But the good kind of wrong, actually
          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
          I will never accept defeat.
          I will never quit.
          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
          ------
          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

That just sounds... wrong, somehow. But the good kind of wrong, actually
            I couldn't think of how to say it lol. You get my meaning!

sigpic

Comment

We will?

well, we are rather protective over our whumped Major...

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

*waves politely*

Hi, my name is Kassandra(y'all know that though) and I'm a Lorne Whumper/Thunker.

I'd bring gifts, but PB is suddenly playing up for me *sighs dramatically*

Oh! OH! OH!!!!!

For good KS whump you MUST watch The Sentinel(the show not the episode), he

Spoiler:
                gets beaten up pretty good!!
                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                  *waves politely*

Hi, my name is Kassandra(y'all know that though) and I'm a Lorne Whumper/Thunker.

Oh! OH! OH!!!!!

Spoiler:
                  Ohhhhhh....I'll have to check that show out. Thanks!!!

Comment

Keep forgetting to post in here.

sigpic
                    Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

mmh, whumped Lorne *runs over to catch him and make him all better (ready for more whumping)*

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                        *waves politely*

Oh! OH! OH!!!!!

Spoiler:
                        Hehe thanks for the tip

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                        How rude!! Hehe, just kidding..I didn't know this thread existed until a couple of days ago

Originally posted by Taoth Vaclarush View Post
                        mmh, whumped Lorne *runs over to catch him and make him all better (ready for more whumping)*
                        Oooh now that's harsh. But me likes

sigpic

Comment

Oooh now that's harsh. But me likes
                          It's the fault of that little whumper inside of me

Comment

How rude!! Hehe, just kidding..I didn't know this thread existed until a couple of days ago
                            I started the thread on the 13th of August, so it has been up and running, oh 18 days!

lorne whumpage diray, day 18

Today is day 18 of whumpage and the thunkers show no signs of slowing down, Lorne is very tired but underneath enjoying all the attention his is getting. gatemedic has had to stop by quite a few times to ensure that he is not being whumped to much that we may cause permanant damage!
                            Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 31 August 2008, 05:42 AM.
                            sigpic
                            JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by Taoth Vaclarush View Post
                              It's the fault of that little whumper inside of me
                              LOL, well I've only recently discovered that I'm a whumper so I've got a lot of making up to do!!

And I seriously need to re-watch everything and look for Lorne whump and get some screencaps

S5 (and size)

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

LOL, well I've only recently discovered that I'm a whumper so I've got a lot of making up to do!!

And I seriously need to re-watch everything and look for Lorne whump and get some screencaps
                                QH- You might try the Lorne Lovers PB(sorry I don't have a link handy) for Lorne Whump.
                                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X