Major Lorne Whumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
    I put up a short story this morning, Iawen. Hope you like it.

Obscure
    I loved it! Thanks!
    sigpic
    Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
    I'm a 60%er!
    ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
      YES!!!!! Finally!! The hunger can be satiated.... for now
      pt.2 of the Lorne whump is coming soon

I put up a short story this morning, Iawen. Hope you like it.

Obscure
      good story, let a review

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I loved it! Thanks!
        Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post

good story, let a review
        Thnx Iawen and EB. That story kinda 'blew in with the wind the other nite!'
        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Comment

Excellent.

Thnx Iawen and EB. That story kinda 'blew in with the wind the other nite!'
            Love when that happens. *Looks at stack of fics that need to be written.* Sigh.
            sigpic
            Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
            I'm a 60%er!
            ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Excellent.

Love when that happens. *Looks at stack of fics that need to be written.* Sigh.
              I know right? I just finished the chapter last night and need to get start the second to last one my muse is a fickle bunny

Comment

I know right? I just finished the chapter last night and need to get start the second to last one my muse is a fickle bunny
                Aren't they ALL?!!! I have no less than 3 chapter/stories going at one time. Can't seem to get the bunnies to quit in-fighting and let one be the leader.
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

So is mine! LOL.

Aren't they ALL?!!! I have no less than 3 chapter/stories going at one time. Can't seem to get the bunnies to quit in-fighting and let one be the leader.
                  I know how that goes. Sigh. Maybe if I did more writing I could get through them faster. Or they'd send me even more. LOL.
                  sigpic
                  I'm a 60%er!
                  ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

I know how that goes. Sigh. Maybe if I did more writing I could get through them faster. Or they'd send me even more. LOL.
                    No, it's like in the movie Gremlins, if you get them wet they make more.

I'm trying to turn 12 pages into 5. Seems the more I work at it the longer things get. You'd think those bunnies were working on a Lorne Novel or something.
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

No, it's like in the movie Gremlins, if you get them wet they make more.

I'm trying to turn 12 pages into 5. Seems the more I work at it the longer things get. You'd think those bunnies were working on a Lorne Novel or something.

I wouldn't mind a Lorne novel. Provided you were the writer and not me. Haha.
                      sigpic
                      I'm a 60%er!
                      ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

I wouldn't mind a Lorne novel. Provided you were the writer and not me. Haha.

I'm on my way to a pretty good sized short story, right now!!! Wonder if fanfic has a size limit!!!
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I'm on my way to a pretty good sized short story, right now!!! Wonder if fanfic has a size limit!!!
                          It really doesn't. LOL.
                          sigpic
                          I'm a 60%er!
                          ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

It really doesn't. LOL.
                            Oh, good, then I'm safe!!! Have to start warming up the fingers and the brain! What am I going to do when I have to go back to work!!
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Oh, good, then I'm safe!!! Have to start warming up the fingers and the brain! What am I going to do when I have to go back to work!!
                              If only writing fanfiction counted as work and we could make our bills that way. LOL.
                              sigpic
                              I'm a 60%er!
                              ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

If only writing fanfiction counted as work and we could make our bills that way. LOL.
                                I agree, only I know from experience - writing SciFi is not something you want to stake you survival on! All I can hope for is that writing and proofreading will look good on the resume!
                                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X