No announcement yet.

Jennifer Keller/Richard Woolsey Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He would have to be very subtle about his feelings, because if Ronon got wind of it, he'd challenge Woolsey to a death duel immediately! Unless... when Keller sees her beloved being wounded, she might step in and save him, while pleading with Ronon to accept that she cannot love him, as she has already pledged her heart to Woolsey!

Comment

» Ronon would lift Woolsey up against the wall like he did to Michael in "Michael", respectively

Comment

I am now officially making a keller/woolsey vid. Oh noes!

Comment

She could fling herself over his prostrate body sobbing.

Then she would tend him lovingly in the Infirmary, mopping his fevered brow and feeding him grapes.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
            I am now officially making a keller/woolsey vid. Oh noes!
            Really! A music vid?

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
              She could fling herself over his prostrate body sobbing.

Then she would tend him lovingly in the Infirmary, mopping his fevered brow and feeding him grapes.
              But when he awakens, he might have amnesia!! How will she remind him of their love??

Yep, a music vid. More like "minivid" coz I'm only using clips from The Seed.

Comment

She'll just get him to look at the I LOVE JENNIFER tattoo he has on his chest.

One last Seed pic & now I'm off to bed. Have fun

Spoiler:
                He isn't looking at John. He is transfixed on Jennifer. Either that or he is bemused by the colour of Carson's hair

Comment

» Do you have a song in mind?

Comment

GUESS WHAT

I. did. it.

I am now the proud owner of the only Keller/Woolsey vid in existence! WOOT WOOT!

Unfortunately youtube is not working right now, but you can download it directly from my vid archive.

Keller/Woolsey Mini-vid

A fragile relationship questioned by others and themselves. Not to be taken too seriously. Spoilers for 5x02!

Size: 4.42mb
                    Duration: 1:19 minutes
                    Music: Gravity of Love by Enigma
                    Clips: SGA 5x02 - "The Seed"

You'll find it near the top of the page HERE.

Comment

» omfg, Caz, I frakking just saw the best short-vid of my life. It was so sweet and wonderfully cut together!

» Congrats on creating the first-ever Keller/Woolsey video! *applause*

Comment

Hehehe I can't wait for more episodes... I already have a longer vid idea!! *glee*

I was trying to show with my mini-vid that other characters weren't quite sure of the relationship (i.e. Woolsey to Beckett, that doctor woman to Keller).

I have been juggling fanfiction ideas all afternoon, but I'll admit I don't have much grasp on writing Keller's character.

Comment

And now the ONLY Keller/Woolsey vid IN THE WORLD is on youtube, for your easy viewing pleasure.

Comment

Well done Hyper! That was quick work. Great job.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                              Well it seems to me that Woolsey could inspire more confidence from her, considering that in The Seed...

Spoiler:
                              She was too unsure to test out the drug thingy, and he made the decision to go ahead with unfreezing Carson. Woolsey was pushing past her lack of self confidence to get things done!

*giggles*
                              Jennifer did nothing wrong with her caution about giving carson the drug. In the USA the FDA mandates a series of protocols (drug testing) for new drugs. She should have tested it on rats, rabbits, and monkeys, and only THEN (after 5 to 7 years) would it be avaialble for the first human tests. (and people wonder WHY drugs are sooooooo expensive....thank the FDA)

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                              She'll just get him to look at the I LOVE JENNIFER tattoo he has on his chest.

One last Seed pic & now I'm off to bed. Have fun

Spoiler:
                              He isn't looking at John. He is transfixed on Jennifer. Either that or he is bemused by the colour of Carson's hair

Hair? i swear it is a toupee... maybe he inherited it from James Doohan (aka Scotty)...looks like the ones he used in trek.

Comment

Still kicking?

Comment

Working...
                                X