Jennifer Keller/Richard Woolsey Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    Of course, she could hold his hand tenderly and mop his fevered brow, and smile her sweet smile at him and then he will fall head over heels for her.

How can he resist?!

Edit to say - thanks for asking Zuz!
    NP hun, anything for ship you know me - a total romantic at heart! oh OT-
    Spoiler:
    Hubby took me out to the most wonderful lunch today, told me I am irresistable! wasn't that sweet? not my birthday, anniversary or anything!

Actually how any man could resist our angelic Jen I don't know!

Comment

That was so romantic!

That's just given me an idea! Perhaps Richard could take Jennifer out for a romantic meal?!

But oh, there's only the mess hall? What should he do?!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        That was so romantic!

That's just given me an idea! Perhaps Richard could take Jennifer out for a romantic meal?!

But oh, there's only the mess hall? What should he do?!
        well as head of atlantis I am sure he could convince one of the mess stewards to prepare a special meal for the two of them! on a balcony overlooking the ocean.... it would be so romantic. jen would look lovely and he would be masterful (siggghhhhhhh)

Comment

And then after the coffee and mints, he could gently assist her into his dinghy and row round Atlantis in the moonlight, singing love songs from various musicals.

I hope he doesn't get sea sick!

Comment

now I am sure he doesn't but if he does there is always dramamine! he does have a wonderful singing voice as I remember from Voyager.

Comment

» Welcome everyone new to the wonderful world of Richifer, the ship with all the best crack

» I come bearing gifts. Or a gift. Up for grabs, am able to make edits to base picture

Comment

Well, I've snurched your pic Reiko, thank you. I like that sideways look

Comment

Finally a serious relationship! Woolifer. . .or is that "Woofer"? King and Queen of useless abilities, whining their way through the stars. Ahhhh, a match made heaven!!!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Beautiful gift Reiko

Comment

I was watching Chitty Chitty Bang bang last night and as soon as The Baron and his wife appeared I thought of Jen and Richard! How brilliant would that duet be set on Atlantis.......

Manips, we must have manips!

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                        » Welcome everyone new to the wonderful world of Richifer, the ship with all the best crack

» I come bearing gifts. Or a gift. Up for grabs, am able to make edits to base picture

How purdy Reiko!!!!

Comment

still waiting on Woolsey smilies. But I do have a couple more of our lovely Jen!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                            still waiting on Woolsey smilies. But I do have a couple more of our lovely Jen!
                            You'll have to share the Woolsey smilies. Then we can have smilies for the ship!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                              You'll have to share the Woolsey smilies. Then we can have smilies for the ship!!!
                              of course, when i find them.

Comment

» Hee, thanks guys! I can't wait to get the smilies.

Comment

Working...
                                X