Todd Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okapirose View Post
    Newbie here, asking an odd request of all Todd fans.

Does anyone have in their stash of pics of him any shots of the following: His back (head to toe of his coat more precisely), boots, and finger armor?

Help would be much appreciated, thank you!
    You should check out the Gallery here on GW, and First Contact/The Lost tribe for good screenshots. However, because it's the Commander, here is some picspam.

PDVD_1316.jpg
    PDVD_1707.jpg
    PDVD_1672.jpg

THUNK!
    sigpic

Comment

*sneakily reaches out and strokes the Commander's luscious locks*
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Newbie here, asking an odd request of all Todd fans.

Does anyone have in their stash of pics of him any shots of the following: His back (head to toe of his coat more precisely), boots, and finger armor?

Help would be much appreciated, thank you!
        Welcome okapirose - I don't have any pix - I lost them all in that meltdown last year & haven't had time to restore them but I see TP has set you in the right direction!

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
        You should check out the Gallery here on GW, and First Contact/The Lost tribe for good screenshots. However, because it's the Commander, here is some picspam.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30589[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]30590[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]30591[/ATTACH]

THUNK!
        Sigh - I've so missed seeing Todd pix here - thank you Izzy!

Comment

Originally posted by Trillian52 View Post
          Welcome okapirose - I don't have any pix - I lost them all in that meltdown last year & haven't had time to restore them but I see TP has set you in the right direction!
          OMG! No Todd pix? You poor thing!

It was Orb and Izzy who pointed the way... I merely demonstrated how to thunk over pix of our beloved Commander

However, they may not help with costume construction, but here's a small pic spam of Toddiliciousness

FullSize-sga0508-0417xe.jpgFullSize-sga0508-0505xe.jpgMisc Todd 09.jpgTodd v hot!.jpg
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you all so much for the butt backside shots and all the other shots of Todd Also for the poke towards the Forum Gallery, which I probably should have gone to first.

For those of you who are wondering (or even if you're not you may like this XD) I plan to commission a plush artist for a plush of our beloved commander. Hopefully with interchangable jumpsuit included XD Will post pics of him here when he's finished (which will hopefully be before the holidays but no promises) C:

Thanks again!

Comment

I plan to commission a plush artist for a plush of our beloved commander. Hopefully with interchangable jumpsuit included XD Will post pics of him here when he's finished (which will hopefully be before the holidays but no promises) C:
              Please do post the completed plushie pics.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                Please do post the completed plushie pics.
                A Wraith Commander to cuddle up to is a very appealing thought, especially if he has a nice removable leather outfit to admire.

Todd:
                sigpic

Comment

Here's a Todd plushie I made last year, but unfortunately his coat doesn't come off

Todd2.jpgTodd3.jpg

I also made Eddie, Steve, Kenny and Bullseye.

I'd love to see the plushie you get once it's made
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sallsyona
                    todd/shepp is the cutest relationship ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    http://ksiazeaikka.deviantart.com/ar...ends-199583843

Comment

Originally posted by sallsyona
                      todd/shepp is the cutest relationship ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Cute? Perverse, difficult and irritating would be the words I'd use, but fascinating for all that. It's one of my fave things about the show, that they are both so similar, but so different.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                        A Wraith Commander to cuddle up to is a very appealing thought, especially if he has a nice removable leather outfit to admire.
                        Hehe I agree! Definiatly hoping for interchangable outfits XD It will be quite loverly when its done.

Comment

Hehe I agree! Definiatly hoping for interchangable outfits XD It will be quite loverly when its done.
                          I await the piccies with a certain amount of impatience.

@ sallsyona: The pics in the gallery are all downloadable, and if you Google you can get a lot of stuff too. However, if you have a decent media player, and the series on DVD then you can make your own screenshots. I do.
                          sigpic

Comment

<Deleted the post replied to>
                            You can download high-resolution Todd pics here:
                            http://stargate.mgm.com/view/otherch.../10/index.html
                            Last edited by Bagpuss; 02 August 2011, 12:13 AM.

Comment

One of the people here made herself a Todd plushie like two years ago:

Were you planning on making something like this?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Guys, help me?

Does anyone have that drool smiley where the smiley starts drooling, but it's in a box, and then the level goes higher until it's submerged? I think I know that icon from this site, so does anyone still have it in their Photobucket or something?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                                X