Todd Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
    He most certainly was. Nice one, TP, btw.

Heading home in seven hours, so I'll see you all the other side of jetlag. Bleh...
    Why thank you, Izzy.

And don't worry - I;ll make sure all our Commander's needs are tended to until your return
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Okay!! Who took Todd and forgot to bring him back? *goes rifling through TP's closet* I know he's in here somewhere.
      sigpic

Comment

*marches onto thread* Okies, TP, where is he? Hmmm? *taps foot* Look after, not kidnap, wench.

Todd: I was kidnapped? Splendid. A special bonus for TP, I think.

Hey... What about me? S & P required, pretty please, Toddy.

Todd: Momentarily, my dear. Now where was I..?

sigpic

Comment

I should have known. She kidnaps Todd for almost an entire week and gets a reward for it. I wonder what she did with him all that time, and what did she do with TFF and Steve while she did it? and did somebody kidnap Trill too or was she helping TP in the heist?
          sigpic

Comment

Ooops!

Well, you all went away and I was the only one left to tend to Todd... Poor little me, all by myself, I had to do absolutely everything for him... and he's very demanding you know. I;d be totally pooped if he hadn't juiced me up now and then... it's a tough job, but someone has to do it, and well, girls, you know me - prepared to make whatever sacrifice I have to for our beloved Commander...

sigpic

Comment

Todd: Indeed.

Too-dd-iieee... pretty please. *bats eyelashes*

Todd:
              sigpic

Comment

TP: *whistles on Steve*

Todd: Hmmphh! I;m off to see Izzy - she doesn't have a spare waiting in the wings

Steve: Pfft! At least Steve doesn't need an entire harem!
                sigpic

Comment

Todd is amazing. he can be good or evil when he waants to and he is out for his own gain.... my hero...

Comment

This thread looks so cozy

Michael signature by Draygon. Others by me - My Wraith Art

Comment

Originally posted by toddvegaswraiths View Post
                      Todd is amazing. he can be good or evil when he waants to and he is out for his own gain.... my hero...
                      Preaching to the choir, sister. Welcome, btw... grab a seat, slip down to the gutter, and make youself at home.

Originally posted by Rekala
                      It most certainly is. *offers Rekala a seat* We take turns at serving the Commander's every whim, with occasional forays into more sensible discussion.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                        It most certainly is. *offers Rekala a seat* We take turns at serving the Commander's every whim, with occasional forays into more sensible discussion.
                        Why thank you Sounds good!

Michael signature by Draygon. Others by me - My Wraith Art

Comment

Originally posted by Rekala View Post
                          It can get really, really cosy at times

*to Todd* Warm enough, Commander?
                          sigpic

Comment

*joins in the Todd warming foray*
                            sigpic

Comment

* Disapproves of the commander having fell off the first page again.* *Joins in with the Todd warming*

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                                * Disapproves of the commander having fell off the first page again.* *Joins in with the Todd warming*
                                Sorry ... I've been away ... but our esteemed Commander has been in my thoughts ...

Comment

Working...
                                X