• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by susanne View Post

Spoiler:
    one word...... OWND

hehe its just the way he looks in that shot
    Arrrgh! I'm scared now An interesting shot.

You're right, he doesn't seem to bow to a queen. The only queen we saw in connection to him wanted to feed on him (i.e. use him and throw out )

He said in SoW
    Spoiler:
    when he was in the cell: "I believe I'm about to receive my reward"
    Any ideas what kind of reward could he expect? New hive? Army of clones? Some private time with the queen?

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post

You're right, he doesn't seem to bow to a queen. The only queen we saw in connection to him wanted to feed on him (i.e. use him and throw out )

He said in SoW
      Spoiler:
      Any ideas what kind of reward could he expect? New hive? Army of clones? Some private time with the queen?

Icarium
      hmmmm if my memory is right (it usually isnt but meh )

Spoiler:
      i thought he meant it as withering sarasm as in his reward would be death. the queen certainly wanted rid of him and we all know they took that ZPM off his hands forcibly.
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Thank you @susanne for starting this thread!

Now I can pic-spam you with my Todd sigs (relax - only from time to time) Like @susanne, I'm also learning... And I posted some of them in other threads so it's possible you've already seen them

Spoiler:

Icarium
        These sigs are amazing!!! May I snurch the one with Ronon and Todd????
        My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
        Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

hmmmm if my memory is right (it usually isnt but meh )

Spoiler:
          i thought he meant it as withering sarasm as in his reward would be death. the queen certainly wanted rid of him and we all know they took that ZPM off his hands forcibly.
          Spoiler:
          For me he sounded disappointed when he said 'so be it'. I think he expected something because he's a trader. He wouldn't calibrate the devices if he wasn't promised anything in return. But on the other hand, perhaps he really expected being killed

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
          These sigs are amazing!!! May I snurch the one with Ronon and Todd????
          Glad you like them You can snurch

Icarium

Comment

Glad you like them You can snurch

Icarium
            Thanks!!! *huggles you*
            My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
            Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Thank you @susanne for starting this thread!

Now I can pic-spam you with my Todd sigs (relax - only from time to time) Like @susanne, I'm also learning... And I posted some of them in other threads so it's possible you've already seen them

Spoiler:

Icarium
              Icarium, again, GREAT work! I hope to someday make good ones, too! (Dunno if you know but I made a silly Todd one a few days ago, when I actually really tried to work photoshop - tried redoing the siggy someone made for me, the Michael & Todd one... And it about worked, so decided to try to piece some stuff together...)

Silly PS question. How do you only like select people's heads (and shoulders) to put them on another picture's background?

dear god this caught on fast!!! and spikey i reall luff you for all those picspams urgh.... *sinks below the gutterline*

icarium- your sigs are awesome! i love your style
              Teehee. That's what they're there for. Gutter stuff. And I haven't even posted my most droolable Penny ones!

*Glomp* Mine!

Spoiler:
              one word...... OWND

hehe its just the way he looks in that shot

and i pray whole heartedly TPTB do not change todd into an evil Ahole only out to get to earth.
              Spoiler:
              we thought they did in midway when everyone realised that they had this information from mckay's laptop and the only wraith near it was todd. im glad they said that the information was forcibly removed from him instead of saying they gave it willingly.

also have any of you noticed that todd isnt the kind of wraith to bow down to a queen? most other wraith do belong to a hive ruled by a queen (with the exeption of the sedata king) and yet i dont recall him ever saying he followed a queen.
              Where did they say that? Did Joe say it in his blog? I never knew... I'd like to see the words, just to see if it's a right conclusion...

And Todd doesn't seem to be one to bow, no, but if he can find a Queen to work together with him on a new future... It's not easy to miss the Wraith are doomed, with the way they're shooting each other down for food... The idiots should just have returned back to hibernating... Lol.

We know that
              Spoiler:
              Todd is going to be in at least 3 eps this season, with some episodes that still have to be written, so it could possibly be more, and we know that the question whether or not Todd has a Queen is going to be answered.

Andee winked when she was asked about the TLM Queen, so I'm really hoping 'Ruby' is going to be his Queen. And for his future plans to work, he should be getting more than one, too? Cos if this one dies, he's back where he started, again...

It would be nice to know he has a Queen that sides with him, but they make it appear like she's in control, but in reality, he is. We have no idea about the Queens' ages, like the one in Submersion, she was VERY old, as she had a lot of mental power, and she was the leader of the first wave of attacks against Atlantis, so she must have been quite the Queen back then too, so way older than 10,000 years, and she didn't really show it as much as Todd or even better (or worse), the Sateda Icky Commander did. And nope, I can definitely not see that one working for a Queen, he sat on the throne, I think. While Todd just flies his own ship...? Ruby would be a nice one for him.

He said in SoW
              Spoiler:

Icarium
              I have to agree with:

hmmmm if my memory is right (it usually isn't but meh )

Spoiler:
              i thought he meant it as withering sarcasm as in his reward would be death. the queen certainly wanted rid of him and we all know they took that ZPM off his hands forcibly.
              He was
              Spoiler:
              waiting for his life to end, yet again. Then Sheppard showed up.

Last edited by GoSpikey; 30 March 2008, 05:43 AM.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Hmmm, I posted this silly pic spam on the WDC already, but it should go in here, too... It was after all a rather unique and silly theme!

Spoiler:

Bummer I only spotted three of those. But three is better than none.

And the theme was, of course: Todd's flying hair!

Comment

Icarium, again, GREAT work! I hope to someday make good ones, too! (Dunno if you know but I made a silly Todd one a few days ago, when I actually really tried to work photoshop - tried redoing the siggy someone made for me, the Michael & Todd one... And it about worked, so decided to try to piece some stuff together...)

Silly PS question. How do you only like select people's heads (and shoulders) to put them on another picture's background?
                  if you go to filter and extract then you will get a pop up of the photo in a new window with a brush tool, simply outline the picture carefully and make sure its connected up with the other half then fill in what you want to extract. click ok and it'll remove the bit you have selected from its background and then all you have to do is simply copy the thing and paste it into where you want it i know its confusing lol.

Where did they say that? Did Joe say it in his blog? I never knew... I'd like to see the words, just to see if it's a right conclusion...
                  im very sure he said it in the episode, something along the lines of-
                  Spoiler:
                  "im not here by choice cheppard, my hive was attacked and i was captured, they have forced me into doing this and then they plan on killing me."

And Todd doesn't seem to be one to bow, no, but if he can find a Queen to work together with him on a new future... It's not easy to miss the Wraith are doomed, with the way they're shooting each other down for food... The idiots should just have returned back to hibernating... Lol.
                  lol the wraith are silly arent they? all that intellagence and they dont have common sense. although i suppose they couldnt do that since they are under attack from three sides, humans, other wraith and michael, if they went into hibernation it would be so much easier for any of the three to destroy them.
                  We know that
                  Spoiler:
                  Todd is going to be in at least 3 eps this season, with some episodes that still have to be written, so it could possibly be more, and we know that the question whether or not Todd has a Queen is going to be answered.

Andee winked when she was asked about the TLM Queen, so I'm really hoping 'Ruby' is going to be his Queen. And for his future plans to work, he should be getting more than one, too? Cos if this one dies, he's back where he started, again...

It would be nice to know he has a Queen that sides with him, but they make it appear like she's in control, but in reality, he is. We have no idea about the Queens' ages, like the one in Submersion, she was VERY old, as she had a lot of mental power, and she was the leader of the first wave of attacks against Atlantis, so she must have been quite the Queen back then too, so way older than 10,000 years, and she didn't really show it as much as Todd or even better (or worse), the Sateda Icky Commander did. And nope, I can definitely not see that one working for a Queen, he sat on the throne, I think. While Todd just flies his own ship...? Ruby would be a nice one for him.
                  it would be awesome to think of todd as something like a special agent of the wraith saying he has no hive but really travelling around the galaxy gathering intel on whats going on for his queen. now THAT would be a queen worth actually keeping

Spoiler:
                  waiting for his life to end, yet again. Then Sheppard showed up.

*lovesick sigh* im telling you those two are better entertainment when they get stuck together then seeing how wraith reproduce naturally

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                  Hmmm, I posted this silly pic spam on the WDC already, but it should go in here, too... It was after all a rather unique and silly theme!

Spoiler:

Bummer I only spotted three of those. But three is better than none.

And the theme was, of course: Todd's flying hair!

oh god thats just made my day!! todds flying hair!!! does he try to brush it at all?
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

if you go to filter and extract then you will get a pop up of the photo in a new window with a brush tool, simply outline the picture carefully and make sure its connected up with the other half then fill in what you want to extract. click ok and it'll remove the bit you have selected from its background and then all you have to do is simply copy the thing and paste it into where you want it i know its confusing lol.
                    I'll try to remember that, since my screen on my upstairs PS computer might be broken... (Don't dare to try it again, lol!) It's not old!

im very sure he said it in the episode, something along the lines of-
                    Spoiler:
                    "im not here by choice Sheppard, my hive was attacked and i was captured, they have forced me into doing this and then they plan on killing me."
                    Spoils of War:
                    Spoiler:
                    TODD: I managed to acquire a few before the Replicator planet was destroyed.

SHEPPARD: And I was all set to feel bad about killing you.

TODD: My intention was to create an army to wipe out the other Wraith, but I was betrayed by one of my crew. He informed another hive of my plans.

McKAY: The one that disabled your ship.

(Todd looks at him and nods.)

Midway:
                    Spoiler:
                    McKAY: Who are you?

WRAITH SCIENTIST: An acquaintance of someone you recently worked with to bring about the demise of those you refer to as Replicators. It was from him that I was able to procure the necessary data to commandeer this base.

McKAY (angrily to John): It was Todd. That ******* hacked my system.

SHEPPARD: So much for buddies! (To the Wraith) So, what's the plan? Take over Midway and then, what, Earth?

And The Kindred, Part 1
                    Spoiler:
                    SHEPPARD: All right: times are tough. It doesn't explain why you called us here.

TODD: I brought you here because I need your help. I am aware you had a hand in helping the Hoffans refine this drug. I require whatever research you possess in order that I may synthesise a cure for my hive – and my hive alone.

SHEPPARD: That's not gonna happen.

TODD: You always say that – but you always come around.

SHEPPARD: Oh yeah? Well this is different. You know, we're still a little upset over the whole Earth conquest thing.

TODD: I had no part in that.

McKAY: Actually, in an indirect way, you did. The Wraith who led the attack was able to access the Midway Station with information you stole on your last visit to Atlantis.

TODD: Information he stole from me in turn, so in a way we were both victims. But let's save our commiserations for another time. I have a proposal.

(John rolls his eyes.)

I hope that's the quotes you were aiming for, but we don't know how the thing happened. We hope it was with force, but we don't know how it goes...

lol the wraith are silly arent they? all that intelligence and they dont have common sense. although i suppose they couldnt do that since they are under attack from three sides, humans, other wraith and michael, if they went into hibernation it would be so much easier for any of the three to destroy them.
                    But that was the same when they were in hibernation before they were awoken. They needed to go sleep because there weren't enough humans in the galaxy for them to all be leading an active life...

it would be awesome to think of todd as something like a special agent of the wraith saying he has no hive but really travelling around the galaxy gathering intel on whats going on for his queen. now THAT would be a queen worth actually keeping
                    I don't think he necessarily is an intel gatherer, but just one that's allowed to sneak out every now and then...

Spoiler:
                    Like in TLM, he would have her too, right? So with his sneaking off and going to stop Michael, she would have had to have been in on it?

*lovesick sigh* im telling you those two are better entertainment when they get stuck together then seeing how wraith reproduce naturally
                    Fics:

Spoiler:
                    Sandrine: If We Make It Past The Judgement, http://sandrine.livejournal.com/699268.html#cutid1

Madkrazyghetto: Getting Out, Getting Even, http://madkrazyghetto.livejournal.com/1289383.html

oh god thats just made my day!! todds flying hair!!! does he try to brush it at all?
                    Er, probably not, it would need to get redone then?

Comment

yeah those were the quotes i was aiming for seems to imply it WAS forceful but we can never be quite sure

and maybe your right about his sneaking off. i wonder if his hive queen would be like a wife waiting for her husband to get home from the pub with curlers and a rolling pin

OOOOOh ficcies!!!! *runs off to see*
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

yeah those were the quotes i was aiming for seems to imply it WAS forceful but we can never be quite sure

and maybe your right about his sneaking off. i wonder if his hive queen would be like a wife waiting for her husband to get home from the pub with curlers and a rolling pin

OOOOOh ficcies!!!! *runs off to see*
                        It might have been, or maybe not. If we put a gun against his face, he talks... So they might have done the same. With a stunner?!?

Maybe they have an arrangement should the other Wraith ever discover those two working against them. 'Just tell them I'm good at convincing people, and they'll hopefully let you go.' Or they come put with a lie every time he needs to go offHive...

It would be nice if he felt affection for her, and the other way around... He's been tortured for many years, it would be cute if things were so much better for him now. Luckily he didn't eat something bad!

I think I've linked them already? Not sure if you've read them both.

Comment

Thank you and I see @suzanne has already answered the question

Icarium

Comment

It might have been, or maybe not. If we put a gun against his face, he talks... So they might have done the same. With a stunner?!?

Maybe they have an arrangement should the other Wraith ever discover those two working against them. 'Just tell them I'm good at convincing people, and they'll hopefully let you go.' Or they come put with a lie every time he needs to go offHive...

It would be nice if he felt affection for her, and the other way around... He's been tortured for many years, it would be cute if things were so much better for him now. Luckily he didn't eat something bad!

I think I've linked them already? Not sure if you've read them both.
                            no i havent read the fanfics and i can just see the embarrassed faces
                            todd: um...
                            queen: he was under my orders is that good enough?

it would be nice if life got a whole lot sweeter for him. he kinda deserves it after all that he's had to do and it would be SUCH a shame if he ate something that disagreed with him. that would be the second worst (and fast) wraith death on SGA! (poor steve *sniff sniff*)

its not the only way but unless your willing to cut out the background yourself its probably a timsaver
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

I posted this in WDC, but I'll put it here too.

for all the todd thunkers.
                              photobucket.com/albums/ll123/naamiaiset/sga/036-5s.jpg

Comment

oh wow that is so cool! thanks for posting that!!!

PS: if i had to be any wraiths lunch i'd opt for todd
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X