No announcement yet.

Todd Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey my fellow todd thunkers how is everyone today??

Comment

my todd drawing. I think it's okay... but I smeared the pencil. you can really tell on his forehead and hair.

Spoiler:
      Last edited by naamiaiset; 03 May 2008, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
        my todd drawing. I think it's okay... but I smeared the pencil. you can really tell on his forehead and hair.

Spoiler:
        So you're saying he has a bruise on his forehead and some dirt in his hair? Yup! That sounds like our Todd!

Wraithie
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset
          I guess drawing isn't my strong point... yet I've been in an art course the last two years. go figure.
          "I guess drawing isn't my strong point" Huh? You had a couple of smudges. Mine would be a mess of smudges! And erasures and worn spots and finger prints and moist spots and !!!!! Read what I posted about you not liking your Shawn work on the Greg Appreciation Thread. Don't be so critical of your excellent work! Someone will always be better than us at what we do, but many more will be much worse!

Huggles, Hon!

Wraithie
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
            I very much would like to at the moment
            LOL LOVE the Culling Conditions!

New Todd wallie
            Spoiler:

Wraithie
            Last edited by Wraithworshipper; 03 May 2008, 05:33 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
              "I guess drawing isn't my strong point" Huh? You had a couple of smudges. Mine would be a mess of smudges! And erasures and worn spots and finger prints and moist spots and !!!!! Read what I posted about you not liking your Shawn work on the Greg Appreciation Thread. Don't be so critical of your excellent work! Someone will always be better than us at what we do, but many more will be much worse!

Huggles, Hon!

Wraithie
              maybe. I've always been over-critical of myself, just ignore it.

Comment

LOL LOVE the Culling Conditions!

New Todd wallie
                Spoiler:

Wraithie
                Wow - beautiful!

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Don't worry about the smears... I can't draw (never really tried) but I guess such things disappear as you practice. For me this drawing is already perfect Todd rules!
                  New Todd wallie
                  Spoiler:

Wraithie[/SIZE][/FONT]
                  Do you always write texts for your works by yourself? I like the wallie, I think you're getting better and better

*wishes she could green you both but GW doesn't allow *

Icairum

Comment

Very, very good! Can we look forward to some more art by you?
                    sigpic
                    FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
                      Very, very good! Can we look forward to some more art by you?
                      maybe, this is the first wraith drawing I've done. I was thinking about trying the allies scientist.

Comment

oh yes, draw erik. Is there an angle that you could draw him from and keep his hair twists in, just so he looks different from the steve drawings out there.
                        or is that too difficult to do and keep his face? oh well, the tattoo will seperate them.
                        sigpic
                        FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

I have a good picture of the braids in his hair, but it doesn't show his face. there's lots of other great pictures to choose from though.

Comment

naami dont you dare sat that drawing of todd is bad the only thing im good at drawing is cartoons! and the best i can do of todd is a chibi!!!!
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                              Don't worry about the smears... I can't draw (never really tried) but I guess such things disappear as you practice. For me this drawing is already perfect Todd rules!

Do you always write texts for your works by yourself? I like the wallie, I think you're getting better and better

*wishes she could green you both but GW doesn't allow *

Icairum
                              Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                              Wow - beautiful!
                              Thank you to both of you! And yes, I do always write my own verse. At least, so far. I just haven't felt compelled to use someone else's words, yet. There's always a first for everything, however!
                              Wraithie

Well, whatta ya know! That darn multi-quote button works pretty dang good!
                              sigpic

Comment

Susie, please chibi away!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                                X