No announcement yet.

Todd Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol yeah its just too bad he happened to find it in a place no one wanted to ever see

hehe i cant wait to see this
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Bwahahaha! The Gateworld Cantina!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

*quirks an eyebrow* what have the loonies done now spikey?
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

I tried.

Spoiler:
          double jeopardy

over the atlantis intercom, "colonel sheppard, report to the infirmary."

in the infirmary, todd angrily paces while ronon lays on a bed grinning widely. sheppard walks in on this odd scene, "...what's going on?"

"there has... been an incident," informs teyla.

"what kind of incident?"

"during our mission, we were separated. when back aboard the jumper... this... had happened." teyla nods in the direction of todd and ronon. sheppard follows her gaze confused. "this? what's 'this'?"

teyla sighs, "todd is in ronon's body, while ronon... is in todd's."

"please, tell me you're kidding?"

"I would not joke about this, john."

sheppard approaches todd. "ronon...?"

the wraith continues pacing. "I'm going to kill it!"

"now that would be suicide," laughs ronon.

irate, todd reaches to his belt, only to discover it's empty. crap, the expression reads on his face.

"I'm never allowed weapons in the city," he mocks, reaching to his holster and pulling out the satedan's gun. he peers across at his own body, which ronon now inhabits, still sneering. "I could shoot you for sheer joy and my body would heal, would yours?"

"whoa, hey," sheppard seizes the weapon, "there will be no shooting."

ronon and todd continue disputing in the background.

"how long are they going to be like this?"

"that's the problem," inserts beckett, "we don't know and dr. mckay is off-world."

"great..." sheppard turns back to the feuding pair.

two days later in colonel carters office, "you wanted to see me, john?"

"there's been an accident with ronon, well technically, todd's body had the accident."

"what kind of accident?"

"you know the senior officer, johnson? well..." sheppard hesitates,"he really is a senior officer now."

"how did it happen?"

"...sparring mishap."

sam shakes her head, "has anything else happened?"

"there have been casualties..."

"casualties?" carter echoes worried.

"yeah... ronon has shot three mirrors and a shower door."

sam arches an eyebrow, "he saw his reflection," sheppard adds sheepishly.

sam puts her face to her palm, "john, just, stop. I want this resolved, immediately."

sheppard nods and leaves to check on todd, rather, ronon's body, in the holding area.

in the holding cell, ronon is situated between several knives.

"where the hell did you get those?" sheppard asks defensively, hand on his pistol.

"some I found in this hair and others in places you would prefer I do not say."

damnit, todd, sheppard curses under his breath bending over to gather the knives. "dr. beckett thinks the effects of whatever you two contacted on that planet is temporary."

"what a shame."

sheppard tilts his head with a perturbed look on his face. "are you... enjoying this?"

ronon looks up about to answer. "you know, forget I asked."

ronon smiles.

"and quit smiling, it's... creepy."

"why am I here while my body freely walks this city? who knows what it might do? I heard about that officer..." a hint of amusement colors his tone.

before sheppard can respond, a voice comes over his radio.

"colonel sheppard?"

"I'm here."

"the researchers have seen the wraith, they have themselves sealed in their offices refusing to come out."

could this day get any worse? sheppard mouthes silently.

"I'll be there." he glances to ronon who leans his arms behind his head with a look of satisfaction.

"I am very sorry to have missed that."

sheppard rolls his eyes, "you stay here."

two days later.

dr. mckay returns from off-world. "have no fear, the genius is here," he boasts entering his lab where a ragged sheppard is waiting.

"thank god, you're back!"

"it is less interesting when I'm not around, isn't it?" mckay looks at the colonel, who is in no mood for the doctor's ego. "so, how was your week?"

sheppard rubs the temple of his forehead, "I've been in hell trying to prevent todd and ronon from killing one another."

"oh, business as usual, huh? that must have been fun. my vacation was great, thanks for asking."

"mckay!"

"all right, fine. give them each this," mckay hands sheppard a serum, "it'll reverse the effects and before you know it, we'll have--"

rodney can't complete his sentence before sheppard dashes out of the lab, the doors swinging wildly behind him.

"...you're welcome?"

the next morning.

there is commotion brewing in mckay's lab. sheppard pauses in the corridor and peers through the doorway to see todd and rodney hovering over a computer engaged in a heated debate.

"no, listen, that's impossible! there are too many variables to possibly determine that outcome. even if we could, there--"

"doctor, there would not be variables if not for your mistake."

"what? MY mistake? how is this my fault?"

meanwhile, ronon is standing aside a table anxiously tapping his newly re-acquired gun to his shoulder.

todd growls impatiently at mckay prompting ronon to aim his firearm at the wraith's head. "now can I kill him?" pleads the satedan.

rodney stares with an exasperated expression. "I can fight my own battles, thank you", snaps the scientist now cowering from a work station in the far corner of the lab.

from the door, sheppard smiles, confident everything is back to normal and continues down the hall.
          Last edited by naamiaiset; 25 July 2008, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
            I think this is stupid... but, I tried.

Spoiler:
            double jeopardy

in the infirmary, todd angrily paces while ronon lays on a bed grinning from ear to ear.

sheppard walks in on this odd scene, "...what's going on?"

"what kind of incident?"

"during our mission, we were separated. when back aboard the jumper, this had happened." teyla nods in the direction of todd and ronon.

sheppard follows her gaze confused. "this? what's 'this'?"

todd continues pacing. "I'm going to kill it!"

irate, todd reaches to his belt, only to discover it's empty. crap, the expression reads on his face.

"I'm never allowed weapons on the base," he mocks, reaching to his holster and pulling out a gun. he peers across at his own body, which ronon now inhabits, still sneering widely. "I could shoot you for sheer joy and my body would heal, would yours?"

"whoa, hey," sheppard seizes the gun, "there will be no shooting."

"that's the problem," inserts keller, "we don't know and dr. mckay is off-world."

two days later.

in colonel carters office, "you wanted to see me, john?"

"there's been an accident with ronon, well technically, todd's body had the accident."

"what kind of accident?"

"you know my senior officer, johnson? well..." sheppard hesitates,"he really is a senior officer now."

"how did it happen?"

"...sparring mishap."

sam arches an eyebrow. "he saw his reflection," sheppard adds.

sam puts her face to her palm. "john, just, stop. I want this resolved, now."

sheppard nods and leaves to check on todd, in ronon's body, in the holding area.

"where the hell did you get those?" sheppard asks defensively, hand on his pistol.

"some I found in this hair, and others in places you would prefer I do not say."

damnit, todd, sheppard curses under his breath bending over to gather the knives.

"dr. keller thinks the effects of whatever you two contacted on that planet is temporary."

"what a shame."

sheppard tilts his head with a perturbed look on his face. "are you... enjoying this?"

ronon looks up about to answer.

"you know, forget I asked."

ronon smiles.

"why am I here while my body freely walks this base? who knows what it might do. I heard about that officer..." a hint of amusement colors his tone.

"colonel sheppard?"

"I'm here."

"the researchers must have seen the wraith, they have themselves sealed in their offices refusing to come out."

"I'll be there." he glances to ronon who leans his arms behind his head with a look of satisfaction.

two days later.

dr. mckay returns from off-world. "have no fear, the genius is here," he boasts walking into his lab where sheppard is waiting.

"thank god, you're back."

"it is less interesting when I'm not around, isn't it?" mckay looks at john, who is in no mood for the doctor's ego. "so, how was your week?"

sheppard rubs the temple of his forehead, "I've been in hell trying to prevent todd and ronon from killing one another."

"oh, business as usual, huh? that must have been fun. my vacation was great, thanks for asking."

"mckay!"

"all right, fine. give them each this," mckay hands sheppard a serum. "it'll reverse the effects and before you know it, we'll have--"

rodney can't complete his sentence before sheppard dashes out of the lab, the doors swinging wildly behind him.

"...you're welcome?"

the next morning.

there is commotion brewing in mckay's lab. sheppard pauses in the corridor and looks through the doorway to see todd and rodney hovering over a computer engaged a heated debate.

"no, look, that's impossible! there are too many variables to possibly determine that outcome. even if we could, there--"

meanwhile, ronon is standing aside a table anxiously tapping his gun to his shoulder.

todd growls impatiently at mckay prompting ronon to aim his gun at the wraith's head. "now can I kill him?" pleads the satedan.

rodney just stares with an exasperated expression on his face. "if he keeps blaming me, yes, you may."

from the door, sheppard smiles, confident everything is back to normal and continues down the hallway.
            OMG! That's funny! You should send that to them for an eppy! That would be fabulous!

Wraithie
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
              OMG! That's funny! You should send that to them for an eppy! That would be fabulous!

Wraithie

then watch todd and ronon come after me.
              Last edited by naamiaiset; 01 May 2008, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                double jeopardy

in the infirmary, todd angrily paces while ronon lays on a bed grinning from ear to ear.

"what kind of incident?"

"during our mission, we were separated. when back aboard the jumper, this had happened." teyla nods in the direction of todd and ronon.

"I'm never allowed weapons on the base," he mocks, reaching to his holster and pulling out a gun. he peers across at his own body, which ronon now inhabits, still sneering widely. "I could shoot you for sheer joy and my body would heal, would yours?"

"that's the problem," inserts keller, "we don't know and dr. mckay is off-world."

two days later.

"what kind of accident?"

"you know my senior officer, johnson? well..." sheppard hesitates,"he really is a senior officer now."

"how did it happen?"

"...sparring mishap."

sheppard nods and leaves to check on todd, in ronon's body, in the holding area.

"some I found in this hair, and others in places you would prefer I do not say."

damnit, todd, sheppard curses under his breath bending over to gather the knives.

"dr. keller thinks the effects of whatever you two contacted on that planet is temporary."

"what a shame."

ronon smiles.

"why am I here while my body freely walks this base? who knows what it might do. I heard about that officer..." a hint of amusement colors his tone.

"colonel sheppard?"

"I'm here."

"the researchers must have seen the wraith, they have themselves sealed in their offices refusing to come out."

two days later.

dr. mckay returns from off-world. "have no fear, the genius is here," he boasts walking into his lab where sheppard is waiting.

"it is less interesting when I'm not around, isn't it?" mckay looks at john, who is in no mood for the doctor's ego. "so, how was your week?"

"mckay!"

"all right, fine. give them each this," mckay hands sheppard a serum. "it'll reverse the effects and before you know it, we'll have--"

"...you're welcome?"

the next morning.

there is commotion brewing in mckay's lab. sheppard pauses in the corridor and looks through the doorway to see todd and rodney hovering over a computer engaged a heated debate.

"no, look, that's impossible! there are too many variables to possibly determine that outcome. even if we could, there--"

meanwhile, ronon is standing aside a table anxiously tapping his gun to his shoulder.

todd growls impatiently at mckay prompting ronon to aim his gun at the wraith's head. "now can I kill him?" pleads the satedan.

rodney just stares with an exasperated expression on his face. "if he keeps blaming me, yes, you may."

from the door, sheppard smiles, confident everything is back to normal and continues down the hallway.

Very good, very funny

LS

Comment

Spoiler:
                  double jeopardy

"what kind of incident?"

two days later.

"what kind of accident?"

"how did it happen?"

"...sparring mishap."

"what a shame."

ronon smiles.

"colonel sheppard?"

"I'm here."

two days later.

"mckay!"

"...you're welcome?"

the next morning.

there is commotion brewing in mckay's lab. sheppard pauses in the corridor and looks through the doorway to see todd and rodney hovering over a computer engaged in a heated debate.

THAT was sooooo funny!!! Thanks for sharing!! LOLOL!!!!!

das
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    double jeopardy

"what kind of incident?"

two days later.

"what kind of accident?"

"how did it happen?"

"...sparring mishap."

"what a shame."

ronon smiles.

"colonel sheppard?"

"I'm here."

two days later.

"mckay!"

"...you're welcome?"

the next morning.

there is commotion brewing in mckay's lab. sheppard pauses in the corridor and looks through the doorway to see todd and rodney hovering over a computer engaged in a heated debate.

*squeals* i love it LOL especially the mirrors haha
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      double jeopardy

"what kind of incident?"

two days later.

"what kind of accident?"

"how did it happen?"

"...sparring mishap."

"what a shame."

ronon smiles.

"colonel sheppard?"

"I'm here."

two days later.

"mckay!"

"...you're welcome?"

the next morning.

Ahahahaha! Good one. That would make the most awesome stargate ep evar. *sighs*

Comment

oh and i forgot to say JenK i ready your fic. most interesting. i deemand moar!

EDIT:*looks at post* *shakes head* i have got to stop hanging out at the cantina. its turning me funny
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          double jeopardy

"what kind of incident?"

two days later.

"what kind of accident?"

"how did it happen?"

"...sparring mishap."

"what a shame."

ronon smiles.

"colonel sheppard?"

"I'm here."

two days later.

"mckay!"

"...you're welcome?"

the next morning.

Omg i loved that, that would bee one hell of a funny epi, they really should do an epi like that great work

Comment

Originally posted by emo_brat View Post
                            Omg i loved that, that would bee one hell of a funny epi, they really should do an epi like that great work
                            now if only TPTB could be convinced.

Comment

now if only TPTB could be convinced.
                              i wish they could be *sighs* but we still have toddykins fiction shame there isnt a lot of it
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                                i wish they could be *sighs* but we still have toddykins fiction shame there isnt a lot of it
                                there's some on ff.net, but most are just fan versions of the SGA episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X