No announcement yet.

Todd Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

babysitting my cousins youngest while she comes home from hospital. she had an unexpected pregnancy lol didnt find out until she was about 37 weeks BYE!
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

awh ano who your talkin about now lil logan

Comment

The fangirls one was made by dasNdanger, because I have one that goes like 'hmm, this fandom has space vampires', so yeah... Todd now sees me chatting with that siggy, his face is on it, and he starts drooling over his fangirl.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by emo_brat View Post
          awh ano who your talkin about now lil logan
          yes lil logan, the devils child
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

haha i like that sig lol and yeah he may be a lil buga but all kids are

Comment

with all this kid talk, it's making me wonder if todd has any "todd juniors".
              Last edited by naamiaiset; 29 April 2008, 05:10 PM.

Comment

yeah ano I was actually just thinkin about that

Comment

just what pegasus needs, todd cloning himself.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                    Yummm...two Todds! For some reason I just pictured the two Todds doing a Double Mint gum commercial!
                    Wraithie
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                      Yummm...two Todds! For some reason I just pictured the two Todds doing a Double Mint gum commercial!
                      Wraithie
                      isn't that the one that goes "double your pleasure, double your fun"? that could fit todd.

Last edited by naamiaiset; 29 April 2008, 07:40 PM.

Comment

*bwahahahahaha!* soon i will create another fic drablle for this place and make it even funnier than mckay singing gloria gaynor!!!

....yeah *bump*
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

! We could have one or two each. That would be awesome. No need for plushies or anything.

isn't that the one that goes "double your pleasure, double your fun"? that could fit todd.

LOL!

Comment

Todd cloning himself! What could be better that two Todds they could be bookends. One on each of my arms sashaying down the Atlantis's promenade.

LS

Comment

I watched "Common Ground" in english for the first time yesterday.
                              Because I'm from germany I have to live with the german dubbing.
                              And as I watched it...gosh! Sometimes I hate this german dubbing pretty much.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                                I watched "Common Ground" in english for the first time yesterday.
                                Because I'm from germany I have to live with the german dubbing.
                                And as I watched it...gosh! Sometimes I hate this german dubbing pretty much.
                                Luciana, EW! As I'm from Belgium, I have the DVDs from here, which include German subbing too, I think. EW! 5 seconds of it made me run back to the English version! I don't know how you can stand it! I don't get why people dub. It's great to learn other languages on telly, that's how my English started (everybody else's prolly too),... But ew! They should kill dubbers...

Isn't there a channel around that shows them undubbed?

HMMMMMM. Double Todd. Or Tripple!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                                X