Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by susanne View Post
    i'd love it but you know what shep's like
    imagine if sheppard had bet ronon and lost?

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
      imagine if sheppard had bet ronon and lost?
      todd wouldnt be alive to enjoy it! and neither would sheppard come to think of that
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

sheppard - I bet... ronon dex.
        mckay gives sheppard a horrified look.
        todd considers the idea of owning ronon...
        a couple minutes pass...
        todd - I fold.

Comment

LOL yeah heres part three. sneaky wraithie

Spoiler:
          He cheated (pt 3)

This time Sheppard decided to teach him blackjack. The wraith got the hang of things quickly he had to say that. The private must have let his mouth go because now a crowd was forming in the cells. Oh boy he just prayed Carter hadn’t got wind of this one. These first few rounds were just for practice until they worked their way up to betting him and doctor McKay. The crowd was still growing and the pressure was on to get his life back. “I Ante 3 mars bars” he looked up at the wraith shuffling the pack; he looked like he was thinking. “I will Ante 3 packets of these M&M’s” Todd dealt and Sheppard looked at his cards. 19! “Ill stick.” The wraith looked at his cards and Sheppard smiled as he saw the scowl playing about the wraiths face, he watched him reach over and select another card studying all three. “I will stick also.”

Sam walked into the cellblock and squeezed through to Rodney. He looked like he was going to have a heart attack at any minute but that was normal. “ How’s he doing Rodney?” McKay looked at her then back towards the game. “So far? He’s doing well. Lost a few snickers bars, gained back some M&M’s from the last time and even won Todd’s belt.” Sam watched as Sheppard pulled the pile of mars bars and M&M’s towards him smiling but so was the wraith. “So they’re working their way up?” McKay nodded still watching as Todd dealt. “I think so.”

Todd didn’t seem to be as good at blackjack as he was at poker. This was good. It was time to win his life back. And then McKay’s too. He Anted in 6 mars bars and a crunchie watching. Todd did the same and dealt the cards. 20! He had 20. “What do you say we raise the stakes a little?” the wraith looked up from his cards. “To what Sheppard?” “For our lives back.” The wraith put down his cards staring at Sheppard and a shiver ran through the crowd. “But I already own your lives.” God dammit. He had to think of something fast. “I want my life back Todd.” It was feeble he knew but he really wanted it back. The wraith drummed his fingers on the table and then finally spoke. “Alright Sheppard. We will play for your lives.” Another shiver ran through the crowd, this was it. If Sheppard won then he didn’t owe the wraith a thing. He wondered for a second why he would agree to it. Who knew? “ I think ill stick.” The wraith took a peek at his cards then selected one from the pack in the middle. He studied them trying to work out what to do. Finally he put the cards down “I shall stick also.” Sheppard smirked and turned over 20. Muttering started up but stopped when Sheppard grinned. “Guess I have my life back eh?” the wraith smiled back exposing his teeth, and flipped over his three cards. The 2 of hearts, the 9 of spades and the 10 of diamonds. “Oh I don’t think you’ve won Sheppard.”

sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

LOL yeah heres part three. sneaky wraithie

Spoiler:
            He cheated (pt 3)

This time Sheppard decided to teach him blackjack. The wraith got the hang of things quickly he had to say that. The private must have let his mouth go because now a crowd was forming in the cells. Oh boy he just prayed Carter hadn’t got wind of this one. These first few rounds were just for practice until they worked their way up to betting him and doctor McKay. The crowd was still growing and the pressure was on to get his life back. “I Ante 3 mars bars” he looked up at the wraith shuffling the pack; he looked like he was thinking. “I will Ante 3 packets of these M&M’s” Todd dealt and Sheppard looked at his cards. 19! “Ill stick.” The wraith looked at his cards and Sheppard smiled as he saw the scowl playing about the wraiths face, he watched him reach over and select another card studying all three. “I will stick also.”

Sam walked into the cellblock and squeezed through to Rodney. He looked like he was going to have a heart attack at any minute but that was normal. “ How’s he doing Rodney?” McKay looked at her then back towards the game. “So far? He’s doing well. Lost a few snickers bars, gained back some M&M’s from the last time and even won Todd’s belt.” Sam watched as Sheppard pulled the pile of mars bars and M&M’s towards him smiling but so was the wraith. “So they’re working their way up?” McKay nodded still watching as Todd dealt. “I think so.”

Todd didn’t seem to be as good at blackjack as he was at poker. This was good. It was time to win his life back. And then McKay’s too. He Anted in 6 mars bars and a crunchie watching. Todd did the same and dealt the cards. 20! He had 20. “What do you say we raise the stakes a little?” the wraith looked up from his cards. “To what Sheppard?” “For our lives back.” The wraith put down his cards staring at Sheppard and a shiver ran through the crowd. “But I already own your lives.” God dammit. He had to think of something fast. “I want my life back Todd.” It was feeble he knew but he really wanted it back. The wraith drummed his fingers on the table and then finally spoke. “Alright Sheppard. We will play for your lives.” Another shiver ran through the crowd, this was it. If Sheppard won then he didn’t owe the wraith a thing. He wondered for a second why he would agree to it. Who knew? “ I think ill stick.” The wraith took a peek at his cards then selected one from the pack in the middle. He studied them trying to work out what to do. Finally he put the cards down “I shall stick also.” Sheppard smirked and turned over 20. Muttering started up but stopped when Sheppard grinned. “Guess I have my life back eh?” the wraith smiled back exposing his teeth, and flipped over his three cards. The 2 of hearts, the 9 of spades and the 10 of diamonds. “Oh I don’t think you’ve won Sheppard.”
            lol what's next, slap jack? go fish?

Comment

nah next will probably be a stern talking from his boss poor sheppard, never gets a break
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

but you have to say what todd is going to do with sheppard and mckay now.
                Last edited by naamiaiset; 24 April 2008, 06:10 AM.

Comment

hmmmm oh that would give me a chance to let my evil side out
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

hmmmm oh that would give me a chance to let my evil side out
                    so what are you waiting for?

Comment

theres nothing like a good song.... *giggles*

Spoiler:
                      He cheated (pt 4)

“ I can’t believe you John!” “Look it wasn’t my fault alright? I tried to win my life back!” “And you lost again!” Sheppard sat back in his chair and stared over the desk at Sam Carter. They were back in her office having another talk about what had just happened. “You saw what happened I could have won that!” Sam slammed her palm down on the desk and Sheppard shut up. “I don’t care about that. All I care is you get this sorted! I wont have you and McKay indebted to a wraith!” Sheppard considered what Todd would want more than owning their lives. “What if we let him off-base for a while?” Sam straightened up stunned. “Are you nuts?” now Sheppard was warming to the idea. “ No, no it could work. He wants to eat, we let him off-base and he gets something to eat.” “And what if he leaks our whereabouts to other wraith?” Sheppard jumped up smiling. “Then ill go with him to make sure he doesn’t!” Sam looked at him as though he were totally bonkers. “Do you know what you’re suggesting?” Sheppard’s smile dropped and for the first time he looked grim. “Yes I do.” Sam didn’t look convinced. “Maybe I should get Dr. Keller to look at you.” Now Sheppard was desperate, he didn’t want to be owned by a wraith, let alone Todd. “What other choice do we have? Its either this or I still end up being that guys slave forever.” Sam looked at Sheppard weirdly. “Has he told you why he exactly wants to own you two?” Sheppard nodded a little. “He said he was going to make our lives miserable. But he was smiling when he said It.” Sam arched an eyebrow. “And that makes it ok?” Sheppard immediately started to backtrack. “Well no but what’s the worst thing that could happen? He’s in our city.” The conversation stopped abruptly when the speakers started up and Rodney’s scared squeaky little voice came over them. “H-Hello this is Dr. Rodney McKay, Patching through from the Atlantis Labs” he stopped, Sheppard and Carter could hear muttered conversation for a moment. “Im being forced…alright, alright! Instructed, to play this because I love it so much and I want to share it with you all.” Music played up and Sheppard stared back at Sam’s horrified face as Gloria Gaynor played out of the speakers. And Rodney started singing along. “I- I will survive! Thinking I could never L- Live without you by my side…” “He’s making him sing…” Sheppard nodded pale. “He’s embarrassing him and he has to do it.” Sam ran to the control room with Sheppard in hot pursuit. “Put an end to it chuck!” the technician looked frightened and horrified. “I cant! He’s locked us out of it!” Sam turned to Sheppard as he pulled his sidearm out. “John go stop him now!” “oh I will” he growled and without another word ran down and out of the doors towards the labs.

sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

rodney singing? oh the horror!

sheppard's turn!
                        Last edited by naamiaiset; 24 April 2008, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                          rodney signing? oh the horror!

sheppard's turn!
                          i was giggling to myself when i wrote that. im nasty. i will survive no less!

oh yeah its sheppards turn next. hmmm something for him.....hehe
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

oh yeah its sheppards turn next. hmmm something for him.....hehe
                            that made me think of him dancing... that's just... wrong.

Comment

what has sheppard done?!

Spoiler:
                              He cheated (pt5)

A few days later, after everyone had a good laugh at McKay and his singing, Rodney contacted Sheppard and told him to come to the labs. Sheppard knew Todd was going to do. Humiliate him. But he didn’t know how. The wraith was waiting in the lab and McKay was very edgy. Sheppard couldn’t blame him really. Todd smirked as Sheppard approached and the marines assigned to guarding him looked wary as well. The wraith handed him a disk and Sheppard looked at his multicolored reflection. “What do you want me to do with this?” McKay was glancing from Sheppard to Todd and tried to shrink at the same time. “I want you to go to your mess hall and play it.” Sheppard quirked an eyebrow but walked off without another word. It would be bad. He’d done a whole host of things he shouldn’t have done. He wondered horrified if it was spiking the scientists coffee with vodka, or the time he blew up McKay’s lab and blamed it on radek. He slipped into the transporter and pressed the mess hall. In an instant he arrived and walked to the large flickering screen with its floating ancient writing. Below it, hooked up was a DVD player. He inserted the disk and turned up the volume. People stopped talking and watched the screen as it flickered to life, Sheppard paled, oh no. This was worse than the vodka or the lab. McKay was going to hate him. As the security record played he watched himself walk to the biology labs and knock. The feed switched to the inside and Sheppard shut his eyes going red. But he could still hear himself talk. “Dr. Brown? Are you ok? You look si-“ his voice cut off and people gasped. He really hated those plants. Succubus allurei. They did strange things to your mind and after this the biology lab burned them. Dr Follier was acting like an ape for days afterwards. But he’d never told McKay about Katie and the kiss. Horrific realization hit him; everyone was staring open mouthed at him. He ran, making a quick retreat with the disk. It shouldn’t be long. Hopefully he could be on the north pier by then camped out. Just as he skidded to his door his radio buzzed. “Sheppard? What was that?” Carter? She shouldn’t know…yet…oh crap! “Im getting reports that that security feed was played on every computer and terminal in the tower.” His heart sank like a stone and people walked past him snickering. “I don’t know ma’am…. Must have been Todd again.” McKay was really going to hate him for life.

sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

todd's a genius.

Comment

Working...
                                X