Todd Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
    but maybe a Todd cameo, then? Actually, a cameo would be great because it means he'll be still alive at the end of season 5, so we can still write fanfic about him.
    I think he'll live through S5. then, if he survives the movie (if he is in it), I'll be happy.

well... happy as far as todd is concerned, anyway.
    Last edited by naamiaiset; 21 August 2008, 11:21 AM.

Comment

They know what they created, that he's luffed, wanted, er - I should stop there, and therefore they won't kill him off.

It's unlikely that they suddenly feel that they should kill all Wraith and then let him fall... They won't make that mistake, not with him.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

weir and carson were loved also...

hopefully, you're right... but I wouldn't put it past them to mess up.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
          weir and carson were loved also...

hopefully, you're right... but I wouldn't put it past them to mess up.
          Ha they messed up when MGM cancelled period

MCH
          sigpic
          Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

from JM's blog (along with sad news ). sounds like todd is in "project twilight" (the movie).

however, the network has greenlit the movie and we do have a terrific idea in mind. Obviously, I can’t say much about it at this point but suffice it to say that it should include the entire cast in addition to a certain gaunt and pallid flowing-locked guest star.

Comment

Sonofa... You beat me to it!

Now watch Das panic...

Comment

Omg... That just almost make my day...

After it got broken.

Comment

you paniced first!

I don't think todd will die in the movie... or else what was the point of the gene therapy plot?

Comment

I just thought of something.

we all speculated that todd's ultimate goal is/was to become "king" of the wraith, but do you think we'll be told for sure now?

Comment

we all speculated that todd's ultimate goal is/was to become "king" of the wraith, but do you think we'll be told for sure now?
                      If he succeeds. I just wonder what his goals will become at this point.

"Todd (in) the movie", yay!
                      My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                      Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                      sigpic

Comment

you paniced first!

I don't think todd will die in the movie... or else what was the point of the gene therapy plot?
                        Lol, what post did I make in the WDC then, probably?

I fear for Michael, not Todd. If his storyline isn't 'resolved' in The Prodigal, then they'll have to fix it in a movie, right?

Combine that with 'Will Michael and Todd have a scene together in season 5 - no' then maybe it means that there'll be a movie where the Wraith (Todd) succeeds into moving against him, after Michael possibly speeds up his Wraith killing thing...?

Oh, a Todd movie that will finally show us his goal will be great as well! I just hope that it won't be as lame as moving against the Lanteans - they, with their proposal of gene therapy - offer the Wraith as a whole, should they decide to go forth with it - a way out out of war with the Lanteans, and to move on as a people.

The only problem that remains then is that the Wraith aren't supposed to shoot the humans any more when they rise in technology too fast.

But they'll find out that they missed a couple of people, so... What does it matter to have a couple more there?

/rant.

Comment

Pictures for "The Lost Tribe" on Andreas' site: http://andreas-ri.livejournal.com/41105.html
                          Spoiler:

Todd in command of the Apollo, yay!

Is it me or does he look... wrong? Is it Chris Heyerdahl playing him? Todd is usually so straight and proud in his posture, not slouching in the seat. It doesn't exactly look bad (rather the opposite, actually), but it looks very unlike him.
                          Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                          sigpic

Comment

thx laura for the link... hmmm, he looks strange but imo it is Chris.

made a signature with two different texts. I'm not sure which is better. what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                              thx laura for the link... hmmm, he looks strange but imo it is Chris.
                              Could be, even though his mouth seems larger than usual (I think?) Anyway, I barely recognised him as Todd at first.

Edit: I managed to put a finger on what truly bothers me in these pics: Despite his wraith eyes, skin, hair, clothes, etc., Todd looks more human than wraith. His posture and facial expression are very un-wraith.

made a signature with two different texts. I'm not sure which is better. what do you think?
                              I think I prefer this one but both are great, as usual.
                              Last edited by Laura Dove; 24 August 2008, 08:40 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

*THUNK* homg, thank you for posting that link, Laura! You nailed it, though, he does look more human. I think it's the expression on his face. He looks...concerned...worried. Not the supremely confident Todd we know and love. I have to say, though, it gave me the butterflies again - and this time in a positive way. I think he looks hawwwwt. *thunk* again!

mfw

ps - I think I'm also just excited to see new Todd pics. I've been lingering over Rhys pics just because they're newer, but Todd just replaced Rhys on my wallpaper. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X