John Sheppard/Ronon Dex Friendship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daysecraze View Post
    Some of the times that Ronon had to shoot John, off the top of my head, are "The Runner" where he shoots him twice, I think, "Conversion" (twice), and "Irresistible" (once). He also shot AT him several times, in that season three episode where they all go to the planet with the Wraith device that makes them hallucinate.

He's totally right though, it never gets old
    I kind of took his comment as shooting people in general, but you're right, he could have been referring specifically to John... either way it was hilarious.

Spoiler:
    I mean, I was laughing before he even spoke. It was just how John was standing there all confused and Ronon didn't even blink - just pulled out the gun and shot him... it all happened so fast - the comic timing was superb.
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

That whole scene was brilliant!

I also really liked John's line
      Spoiler:
      that Ronon could have been the one that tied him up
      and Ronon let it go. He was obviously doing what he needed to do to get the job done. They have such a good rapport!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post

Spoiler:
        and Ronon let it go. He was obviously doing what he needed to do to get the job done. They have such a good rapport!
        I loved that
        Spoiler:
        when Ronon got back and saw John had escaped he wasn't even surprised - just exasperated. And he knew exactly how to handle the situation when John was pointing his gun at him - I loved his line about their friendship it was the sweetest thing!

I can't wait for Missing this week - what's just as good as Ronon/John friendship? Ronon/John/Rodney friendship of course! And what is going to make for some great scenes involving that trio? TEYLA IN DANGER!!!

Just think how great Vengeance was...

Waaaaahooooooo bring on Friday!!!
        sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by daysecraze View Post
          Some of the times that Ronon had to shoot John, off the top of my head, are "The Runner" where he shoots him twice, I think, "Conversion" (twice), and "Irresistible" (once). He also shot AT him several times, in that season three episode where they all go to the planet with the Wraith device that makes them hallucinate.

He's totally right though, it never gets old
          Welcome Daysecraze to the thread!!!

Thanks for letting me know about the other eps. I knew there had to be more than Conversion. LOL.
          He must have enjoyed it... a little bit.

Spoiler:
          I totally agree.

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
          I loved that
          Spoiler:
          when Ronon got back and saw John had escaped he wasn't even surprised - just exasperated. And he knew exactly how to handle the situation when John was pointing his gun at him - I loved his line about their friendship it was the sweetest thing!

I can't wait for Missing this week - what's just as good as Ronon/John friendship? Ronon/John/Rodney friendship of course! And what is going to make for some great scenes involving that trio? TEYLA IN DANGER!!!

Just think how great Vengeance was...

Waaaaahooooooo bring on Friday!!!
          Woohoo! I'm totally with you for TR and Missing.

Comment

Boy, I haven't been in here in ages.

I love the interaction between the two of them and how much they are like brothers, on and off screen( Joe and Jason. )

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...ds/Breahug.gif

Broken Ties was one of my favorite with those two, but S&R was by far the top for me.
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 26 September 2012, 06:01 PM.

Comment

I didn't know this thread existed.

I wasn't too sure about Ronon in S2. But since S3 onward I've come to love the bond between him and Shep.

Comment

Originally posted by Cautious Explorer View Post
                I didn't know this thread existed.

I wasn't too sure about Ronon in S2. But since S3 onward I've come to love the bond between him and Shep.

I think it got lost some how. I agree. I think in S2, he was only listening to Shep because him being his Miltary superior, but after Sateda, I think he knows that Shep is more than that. Plus them sparing together helps that bond. Oh and drinking buddies.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...nday--Ouch.gif

Last edited by Bagpuss; 26 September 2012, 06:01 PM.

Comment

I forgot this thread existed

My favourite SGA moment is the scene at the end of Broken Ties when John gives Ronon Tyre's sword. So much is said without a word being uttered.
                  sigpic

Comment

I forgot this thread existed

My favourite SGA moment is the scene at the end of Broken Ties when John gives Ronon Tyre's sword. So much is said without a word being uttered.
                    Mine too.

S&R:

Spoiler:
                    Loved how Ronon wouldn't let John give up while they were buried. And when they were ready to go out together when Michael's men found them.

Comment

Yeap, if there is one thing better than seeing John Sheppard, it's seeing him and Ronan mucking about!
                      I hope this thread hasn't died!
                      sigpic

Comment

^ I hope so too. Same thing for the Teyla thread. Their friendship was one of my favorite things about the series.

sigpic

Comment

Well I'm still around anyway.
                          sigpic

Comment

That makes 2 of us.

sigpic

Comment

break out the balloons and streamers, we'll have a party!
                              sigpic

Comment

Sounds good to me.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X