Classic

sigpic
    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
      Haha, SC, we must think alike! We both have dirty carson siggys now
      Oh and congrats on your 50th post!! *high five*

grrrr... I really need to do something about my brother taking the good computer. Maybe I just need to come home earlier. I wanted to cap an ep or two tonight and work on some photoshop stuff, but I can't on this computer! It has just enough RAM to surf the net without crashing, and that's about it!
      Great minds obviously think alike, idlewild and ScottishCandy! (Look at leighanners, she's also got a dirt siggy and invented the infamous CnD Carson... ) This is your opportunity to shine!

Didn't you say that it was your younger brother? Why not use a bit of authority on him and "convince" him that he really doesn't need the faster one... (But don't tell him this advice was from me )

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
      somebody cheer me up. My horse got Heat induced colic today and my dad was mad at me for being histericaly upset (go figure)
      I'm sorry to hear about your horse, penguininablender!
      I really hope the poor buggar will be fine soon. *crosses fingers*

And the stories about your parents are horrible, ScottishCandy and veryangrystargatefan!
      Although our parents despise of the scifi and fantasy genre twinchy and I are so fond of and have one or the other argument about it being crap (as if I'd think any much better of the programmes they prefer...), we really have wonderful parents. So I can't even fathom how it must feel to be maltreated by them in such a poor way.

Sends out dearest hugs to the whole thread and especially everybody who's sad at the moment!

These pics are dedicated to you. I hope it makes you feel a little better.

I know it's Halessa's pic but I hope she doesn't mind my reposting to thunk over; it's such a fantastic shot!
      twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
        Great minds obviously think alike, idlewild and ScottishCandy! (Look at leighanners, she's also got a dirt siggy and invented the infamous CnD Carson... ) This is your opportunity to shine!

Didn't you say that it was your younger brother? Why not use a bit of authority on him and "convince" him that he really doesn't need the faster one... (But don't tell him this advice was from me )
        Woohoo! Yay for dirty sigs

Well.... he may be 3 years younger, but he's a good 100+ pounds heavier and 4 inches taller. And he's as stubborn as a mule. I've learned the hard way that trying to "convince" him just turns into a yelling match If I wait he eventually gets off and lets me have it back. (normally, me simply getting on the old computer is enough cuz it slows the internet way down and eventually he'll get fustrated and go away ) Gee... I have him figured out don't I?

Well I'm gonna call it an early night. One last cap before I hit the sack...

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

I've been lurking this thread for a few weeks now, but never posted because I don't have any pics to post and couldn't think of anything to say (at least, nothing coherent, as some of those pics can really leave a girl speechless ). But I wanted to delurk to offer support and hugs to those dealing with cruel parents and an ill horse. I'm so sorry for you guys. Parents should NEVER make their kids feel like that! When family is supposed to be your core center of love and support, such treatment just feels that much more like a betrayal. And for someone to get so mad over a show you watch... Even my mom's partner (borderline personality disorder + aggressive former military attitude + jealously possessive of my mom's time = rough year for my bro and me) rarely gets on us about things that harmless or minor (though she has her odd pet peeves). *hugs* Stay strong.

That said, on to more pleasant subjects. Beautiful Beckett pictures as always. I love when you guys do the stories/conversations as captions for the pictures! Always amuses me. So many cute smiles and worried looks in the last few pages. *happy sigh*

And I know it's wishful thinking, but I really, really hope that moving Kindred closer to the end of the year and having the finale tie into it are signs of a bigger return for Carson in season 5. *fingers, toes, and eyes crossed* (Don't know if crossing the eyes helps for luck, but at least I can see two Carsons at once now! )

Nice to meet everyone! Thank you for all the wonderful pictures you guys share! This is a really nice thread.

Seti

Comment

Everyone just wants to be like me...cause I'm freaking awesome! HELL YEAH! Okay so not really. I'm really a loser, but that's beside the point. What'd I miss while I was a slave to the corporate world? Although I do not work for the corporate world...it sounded better than being a prisoner at the police department.

PS-I invented the dirty sig too. *grins*
            Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
              Woohoo! Yay for dirty sigs

Well.... he may be 3 years younger, but he's a good 100+ pounds heavier and 4 inches taller. And he's as stubborn as a mule. I've learned the hard way that trying to "convince" him just turns into a yelling match If I wait he eventually gets off and lets me have it back. (normally, me simply getting on the old computer is enough cuz it slows the internet way down and eventually he'll get fustrated and go away ) Gee... I have him figured out don't I?

Well I'm gonna call it an early night. One last cap before I hit the sack...
              http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...sonchair02.jpg
              Good night, idlewild, and sleep well!
              If your brother is as you described, I doubt my piece of advice was such a wise one... But you are really sneaky with the internet connection.

Nice checkett pic, BTW. Carson's always so reluctant to use the control chair.

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
              I've been lurking this thread for a few weeks now, but never posted because I don't have any pics to post and couldn't think of anything to say (at least, nothing coherent, as some of those pics can really leave a girl speechless ). But I wanted to delurk to offer support and hugs to those dealing with cruel parents and an ill horse.
              Spoiler:
              I'm so sorry for you guys. Parents should NEVER make their kids feel like that! When family is supposed to be your core center of love and support, such treatment just feels that much more like a betrayal. And for someone to get so mad over a show you watch... Even my mom's partner (borderline personality disorder + aggressive former military attitude + jealously possessive of my mom's time = rough year for my bro and me) rarely gets on us about things that harmless or minor (though she has her odd pet peeves). *hugs* Stay strong.

That said, on to more pleasant subjects. Beautiful Beckett pictures as always. I love when you guys do the stories/conversations as captions for the pictures! Always amuses me. So many cute smiles and worried looks in the last few pages. *happy sigh*

And I know it's wishful thinking, but I really, really hope that moving Kindred closer to the end of the year and having the finale tie into it are signs of a bigger return for Carson in season 5. *fingers, toes, and eyes crossed* (Don't know if crossing the eyes helps for luck, but at least I can see two Carsons at once now! )

Nice to meet everyone! Thank you for all the wonderful pictures you guys share! This is a really nice thread.

Seti
              to the gutter, Seti!
              Good decision to delurk. As we always say, "The more, the merrier!" This is a nice thread indeed.

And be assured that we all share your hope for season five.

Carson for season five, to infinity and beyond!

Ha, I almost forgot the pics...

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry for the double post, just need to get that staight!
                Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                Everyone just wants to be like me...cause I'm freaking awesome! HELL YEAH! Okay so not really. I'm really a loser, but that's beside the point. What'd I miss while I was a slave to the corporate world? Although I do not work for the corporate world...it sounded better than being a prisoner at the police department.

You can't be a loser, leighanners, because you chose to come here...
                sigpic

Comment

Sorry for the double post, just need to get that staight!

You can't be a loser, leighanners, because you chose to come here...
                  Haha...well that's not exactly what makes me a loser, but thanks! *grin*

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post

All hail leighanners! Inventor of the dirty sig!! *bows*

Good night, idlewild, and sleep well!
                    If your brother is as you described, I doubt my piece of advice was such a wise one... But you are really sneaky with the internet connection.

Nice checkett pic, BTW. Carson's always so reluctant to use the control chair.
                    Well, your advice would have worked 6 years ago... lol. Not now!!
                    He's like my horse, you gotta make him think it's his idea

I luff checkett pics, have another

Okay okay, truly! I am going to bed now!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Welcome Seti! Feel free to stick around We like newbies

And I gotta say, leighanners is def the creator of the dirty sigs. She was dirrty before it was cool, ha!

sigpic
                      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                        Welcome Seti! Feel free to stick around We like newbies

And I gotta say, leighanners is def the creator of the dirty sigs. She was dirrty before it was cool, ha!
                        LOL! Thanks

Comment

Welcome newbies and congrats for milestones again!!

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
                            somebody cheer me up. My horse got Heat induced colic today and my dad was mad at me for being histericaly upset (go figure)
                            I'm so sorry to hear about your horse, I really hope it's going to be OK. Keep us informed, ok?

ScottishCandy and Veryangrystargatefan: OMG, that's so sad. Really, I can't imagine how you guys must feel. And I thought my dad was awful. (he's an alcoholic) But reading this, makes my dad a great father.

*hugs* for all of you

Welcome Seti_fan

cshawyze I know how you feel about Paul behind bars. It is irresistible in a way. *giggles*
                            "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

ScottishCandy and Veryangrystargatefan: OMG, that's so sad. Really, I can't imagine how you guys must feel. And I thought my dad was awful. (he's an alcoholic) But reading this, makes my dad a great father.

*hugs* for all of you
                              Ya I know how you feel. To top it all off, my dad is an alcoholic and he wans into pot for some time. Tried to hide it in my room and say it was mine. That was like four years ago but still he's done some nasty things in the past. I just can't stand it. It really makes me want to cry. Oh well...I guess for the past few days you guys have been my comfort group. First my idiot ex boyfriend and now my dad. Thanks for being there for me guys. Those Beckett pics are really making me smile to.

~*Willing To March Into Hell For A Heavenly Cause*~
                              =<3

Comment

Originally posted by ScottishCandy View Post
                                Ya I know how you feel. To top it all off, my dad is an alcoholic and he wans into pot for some time. Tried to hide it in my room and say it was mine. That was like four years ago but still he's done some nasty things in the past. I just can't stand it. It really makes me want to cry. Oh well...I guess for the past few days you guys have been my comfort group. First my idiot ex boyfriend and now my dad. Thanks for being there for me guys. Those Beckett pics are really making me smile to.
                                My dad has done some awfull things in the past, too. He didn't try to blame it on me, like yours, though. The only problem I have with my dad being an alcoholic is, that he doesn't pay any bills, because he spents all his money on drinking. *sigh*

Yeah, Beckett pics are great, aren't they? All I have to do to make my day better and brighten it up a bit, is visit Gateworld and look at all the lovely pics in almost every thunk thread.

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Working...
                                X