No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi neko138 and Major_Moomin - Welcome to this thread!

And you're both so right: He's really a hot Scot!

Originally posted by neko138
    what is thunking anyway?
    *thunk* is the sound you can hear when the standard fangirl meets the floor because the object of desire is too cute/hot/*insert other reason* too stand it. You can drool, you can melt, and you can lose consciousness and thunk!

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Hey Imo I noticed you got hold of one of the new Carson avatars. Yummy one too. Here's another Yummy one.

Now if he would just turn around.

Comment

hehe I saw the new avatars yesterday and I kind of squealed I'm such a fan girl...

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
        DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

***WELCOME to Major_Moomin and neko138!!***

The more Thunkers the better!!!!!!!

It's sad for you, really, that Mr. McGillion is currently wrapped in silk and in my underwear drawer (a remarkable android duplicate has been sent in his place to Australia). But never fear! I inform him of all the Thunking that is being directed at him, and he has indicated (I believe I am correctly interpreting the muffled noises here...) that he greatly appreciates it!

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
          Hey Imo I noticed you got hold of one of the new Carson avatars. Yummy one too. Here's another Yummy one.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...e/4ef90fe0.jpg
          Rose!You utterly amazing psychic!!!!LOL!!!
          I'm working on a Carson manip and have been looking everywhere for a pic with Carson's BARE ARMS! I cam to GW to post a request, and there's a PERFECTLY LUSCIOUS one right there, courtesy of YOU!!!!
          ~mmmmmm, rowr! !~

Anyone out there able to post a link (or the actual..sigh..pic of Carsonlicious in his beigey number looking right at the camera? He kind of looks like he's about to walk right toward you - it's also a **bare arms** outfit. CANNOT find it to save my life! (and I have no digital camera, so I can't just haul the darling out of the panty drawer, unwrap him and snap his picture, or naturally....I would of course!)
          help!
          Shall post the manip! I promise!

AT
          thistledown
          sigpic

Comment

*WARNING gratuitous bum shots*

if only the camera was slightly more to the left...

DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by thistledown
              Anyone out there able to post a link (or the actual..sigh..pic of Carsonlicious in his beigey number looking right at the camera? He kind of looks like he's about to walk right toward you - it's also a **bare arms** outfit. CANNOT find it to save my life! (and I have no digital camera, so I can't just haul the darling out of the panty drawer, unwrap him and snap his picture, or naturally....I would of course!)
              help!
              Shall post the manip! I promise!
              I think your best luck would be to try here http://sg1-atlantis.com/gallery/index.php?cat=14 they seem to have most of his promo pics.

Comment

Thankyou for the welcome everyone..your so nice

...and lovely bum shots by the way...got any peeking boxer shorts??

-Moo
                hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Heheh what idiot knocked the camera so it was looking at the supply chest? I want heads rolling!

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by Immy
                    I think your best luck would be to try here http://sg1-atlantis.com/gallery/index.php?cat=14 they seem to have most of his promo pics.

!!!!!!!!YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

AT
                    thistledown
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thistledown
                      !!!!!!!!YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

AT
                      I second that. Thanks for the link!

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                        Hey, is anyone seeing Paul at the Best of Both Worlds Australian con Nov 11-13?
                        I am! Me me! I am!

*loses head completely*

OMFG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I don't know if I can restrain myself lol

Comment

Welcome to the thread Major_Moomin and neko138!!

Have fun at the con HyperCaz! We expect a full report, you know.

Comment

i love Paul and i love Carson.... the whole "Yes Rodney... Yes Rodney" is absolutely brilliant :D
                            ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Great pic, Lexa! I like Torri's top. I like yours too.

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                                Have fun at the con HyperCaz! We expect a full report, you know.
                                I may or may not have nefarious plans involving Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X