No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. It's a special feature on one of the DVDs (the UK ones I think). It's about the Wraith and gets the cast members thoughts on them, etc. It includes a lot of goofing around courtesy of Peter DeLuise (big surprise ) and the guys who play the Wraith. I have it because a friend of mine sent me a copy but I'm really hoping it'll be on the Region 1 DVDs.

2. I love Poisoning the Well. It's one of my favourites from the first season. After watching it the first time I couldn't believe PM wasn't a regular on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
      1. It's a special feature on one of the DVDs (the UK ones I think). It's about the Wraith and gets the cast members thoughts on them, etc.
      And what does say PM about them? *is curious*
      And is he alright with
      Spoiler:
      Beckett's measures (the retrovirus)
      ? Or was that not mentioned since it's the season 1 DVD where these events haven't taken place yet?

Welcome to this thread, ShelBel!!!

Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
        Welcome to this thread, ShelBel!!!

Bye, A.
        Thank you! Gotta say, I enjoy PM/Beckett very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
          And what does say PM about them? *is curious*
          And is he alright with
          Spoiler:
          Beckett's measures (the retrovirus)
          ? Or was that not mentioned since it's the season 1 DVD where these events haven't taken place yet?
          It's from S1 so
          Spoiler:
          there's no mention of the retrovirus.
          PM isn't in it very much. They just show him shooting a scene from The Gift with Torri and Rachel.

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
            They just show him shooting a scene from The Gift with Torri and Rachel.
            Yes, that's really not very much. But anyway, thanks for telling me!

Bye, A., going to bed soon and hoping for yet another Carson dream!
            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Lucky you, you get so many!! Sweet dreams

(sorry about the quality, my copy's not the best)

Comment

****MERCIFUL GODS!****

~~FOUR PAGES OF THUNK SINCE I WAS HERE LAST!~~

I have been SO tied up by pesky RL (Halloween is a HUGE holiday for me, and an 1880's Victorian Bustledress with corset doesn't make itself! LOL!)

To laugh, or to cry?

...OOOooooOOoooo! How about post? ~~wriggles uncontrollable in anticipation of contributing to the SQUEEFULNESS~~

Yummilicious!

AT
                thistledown
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thistledown
                  ****MERCIFUL GODS!****

~~FOUR PAGES OF THUNK SINCE I WAS HERE LAST!~~

I have been SO tied up by pesky RL (Halloween is a HUGE holiday for me, and an 1880's Victorian Bustledress with corset doesn't make itself! LOL!)

To laugh, or to cry?

...OOOooooOOoooo! How about post? ~~wriggles uncontrollable in anticipation of contributing to the SQUEEFULNESS~~
                  Hello I had wondered where you had got to. I was thinking the other day I wonder where she has got to. Halloween is no big deal here, but the dress sounds interesting.

So nice so delicious so Thunk worthy so OMG, he is hot. Have to go lay down now.

Comment

*thunks*

great piccys all

woot! Poisoning the Well is tonite's eppy on the ABC network
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thistledown

AT
                      Ohhhh very nice

The eyes, the eyes...

*swoons*

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                      DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by Immy
                        Ohhhh very nice

The eyes, the eyes...

*swoons*
                        Oh those eyes are just *squee*, hey Immy, I still want to call you Imo oh you do know they put Gender in the public profiles now! Anyway I was going to say I love the siggy with the two David's and the slinky, very funny.

Now do we think ( or know if ) Paul is already in Australia? On the DH Thunk there was mention of David snorkeling, but not specifically that he was in Australia already, but it would make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                          Oh those eyes are just *squee*, hey Immy, I still want to call you Imo oh you do know they put Gender in the public profiles now! Anyway I was going to say I love the siggy with the two David's and the slinky, very funny.
                          hehe you can call me Imo, everyone in the aussie thread calls me Eemo anyway so I'm use to responding to multiple names

Thanks about the sig, I'm determined to try that with a slinky one day

Now do we think ( or know if ) Paul is already in Australia? On the DH Thunk there was mention of David snorkeling, but not specifically that he was in Australia already, but it would make sense.
                          he might be, I guess it depends if he wants to get over jet-lag before the convention or not. I think he'll definitely be here by Wednesday at the latest.
                          It starts Friday doesn't it?
                          I want to go to Sydney... but sadly all my holiday money is going towards a trip to tassie in a couple of weeks

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                          DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

For anybody into Carson fanfic (slash), I've got a bunch of stories on my site. Two new ones were posted the other day. You can check them out at http://www.squidge.org/mice

Have fun!
                            Mice
                            Slash Rodent from Heck

http://www.squidge.org/mice

Comment

Very nice! Can you let us know what programs/movies these caps are from?

My kind of guy:
                              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Immy
                                hehe you can call me Imo, everyone in the aussie thread calls me Eemo
                                Yeah I never got that.

I want to go to Sydney but sadly all my holiday money is going towards a trip to tassie in a couple of weeks
                                Hmm, I don't even want to ask where in Tassie. Are you sure about coming down here? We do have two heads and a nasty case of inbreeding.

Originally posted by Mice
                                For anybody into Carson fanfic (slash), I've got a bunch of stories on my site. Two new ones were posted the other day. You can check them out at http://www.squidge.org/mice

Have fun!
                                I will look thanks for the link.

Comment

Working...
                                X