X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
    <snip>

Eeeeeee..... Nice!
    I'm impressed by whoever did those, getting skin tones has got to be one of the hardest things to do when painting digitaly, that's why I perfer to stick with drawing horses... in pencil

.:'Twas Halessa. She rocks. Look up her site for more fab art. Just warning you, though, she's a slasher.

<snip>

Well, all, I shall be back in roughly a week and a half, give or take.
    Between fustrations with the stupid screws and drill bit breaking (oops) trying to get saddle racks put together to it raining all afternoon and spending two hours cleaning my saddle to still having clothes and grain to pack, well, I'm pooped... *plops down on couch* I can tell I'm stressed, I'm eating little debbies for dinner, healthy, I know

But... *gets back up* still got work to do before I sleep, and then we are off to the land of bluegrass and horse farms in the morning! woot woot! (but I'm dreading the three day drive... ugh, no fun!)
    .:Just having come back from a trip of that magnitude myself...argh, I hear ye, lass! D : I'm still stiff and sore from sitting in the van from that long (we were in it for twenty-six hours going, most of the vacation, and twenty-six hours back again), and we got back on Sunday night!

.:P.S. I play Bluegrass, lol! My town also hosts the largest Bluegrass Festival in Canada.

Tootles ya'll! Don't miss me too much lol

<snip>
    .:Have fun! We'll root for you!

.:P.P.S. Great caps, Twinny! I hope your boss lets up soon! What do you do? I know it has something to do with editing...I think...

Comment

[QUOTE=idlewild202;6911080]Thanks! I think I almost have it all ready to go, just gotta pack my bags. Man, it's gonna be a late night and an early morning for me, good thing I get to sleep in the truck all day long! (and it's a super comfy brand new truck a that )

Eeeeeee..... Nice!
      I'm impressed by whoever did those, getting skin tones has got to be one of the hardest things to do when painting digitaly, that's why I perfer to stick with drawing horses... in pencil

hey paul i think you kilt is falling off ??, but please let me help you
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
        hey paul i think you kilt is falling off ??, but please let me help you
        .:xP It might be damaged. We'll have to...remove it for repairs. > : D

Comment

[QUOTE=jumper13;6910687]
          Originally posted by phibi View Post
          yummie more please? (do I have to beg for every pic? *lol*)

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
          But... *gets back up* still got work to do before I sleep, and then we are off to the land of bluegrass and horse farms in the morning! woot woot! (but I'm dreading the three day drive... ugh, no fun!)

Tootles ya'll! Don't miss me too much lol
          Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
          .:Just having come back from a trip of that magnitude myself...argh, I hear ye, lass! D : I'm still stiff and sore from sitting in the van from that long (we were in it for twenty-six hours going, most of the vacation, and twenty-six hours back again), and we got back on Sunday night!
          have fun idlewild!

and gah... a three days drive?!! now I'm thankful again for my small country.... all in reach in a few hours drive

.:xP It might be damaged. We'll have to...remove it for repairs. > : D
          and when it's removed, we can take the chance to polish his light-saber... uhm.. gun.... uhm... what was I going to say?! *lol*

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
          Visit me at my LJ

Comment

<snip>

and when it's removed, we can take the chance to polish his light-saber... uhm.. gun.... uhm... what was I going to say?! *lol*
            .:Well, hey, if we're going to maintain him we have to see what's worn under that kilt. The obvious answer?

.:Nothing. It's all in perfect working order.

.:But it doesn't hurt to check. ;P

Comment

.:Well, hey, if we're going to maintain him we have to see what's worn under that kilt. The obvious answer?

.:Nothing. It's all in perfect working order.

.:But it doesn't hurt to check. ;P
              checking things is always important...

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
              Visit me at my LJ

Comment

COMIC CON IN ONE WEEK!

I know everyone is excited as we are! Once again we plan on proving just how important and loved Carson is and that we want him back! Keep those emails up now more than ever, we need the press to be aware this is a relevant issue for season four and one that deserves attention!

Now, you all know we have the hats and 700 flags and we are still working on some other Scottish-themed surprises. How about a sneak peak at those hats and flags? Imagine a sea of these!!!

Kinda OT so in spoilers
                Spoiler:

(Thanks to my 'models')

We couldn't have gotten this far without you guys!

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!!!!

sigpic
                www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

checking things is always important...
                  .:Yeah, it'll give us a good feel for him...or of him. ;P

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                    COMIC CON IN ONE WEEK!

I know everyone is excited as we are! Once again we plan on proving just how important and loved Carson is and that we want him back! Keep those emails up now more than ever, we need the press to be aware this is a relevant issue for season four and one that deserves attention!

Now, you all know we have the hats and 700 flags and we are still working on some other Scottish-themed surprises. How about a sneak peak at those hats and flags? Imagine a sea of these!!!

Kinda OT so in spoilers
                    Spoiler:

(Thanks to my 'models')

We couldn't have gotten this far without you guys!

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!!!!
                    .:Eeek, those are so cute! I want one! : D

.:And the e-mails'll be away!

Comment

just because...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                        just because...

.:Teehee, that's such an adorable shot of him! I love S2E19.

Comment

Paul in A Dog's Breakfast. the link to the photobucket album is
                          http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x...l%20McGillion/
                          No real spoilage if you've read the description or seen the trailer of the film.

But I'll put a couple teasers here.
                          I apologize for the quality, but until it actually comes out on DVD, it's the best I can do. Paul plays 3 characters in the film. Ryan, an actor. Colt, the character Ryan plays on a "space soap", and Detective Morris, Ryan's aunt. *giggle*

Colt
                          Spoiler:

Ryan
                          Spoiler:

And this one is going on my Christmas cards this year...
                          Spoiler:

or maybe this one, which could be considered a little spoilery...
                          Spoiler:

Detective Morris *giggle*
                          Spoiler:

Like I said, I'm sorry about the quality, but some of them aren't too bad. The full set of Paul pics is on the Photo bucket link. I'll do a whole ADB album later. Hewlett is priceless in the film!

Cheers!
                          Em
                          Emerald
                          ~ Ninja Squirrel ~ Attack Squirrel ~
                          I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald01 View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            My laws! Look at the arms on that man! Um...I mean...uhh...no, no, that's definitely what I mean. I'll just be over here, fanning myself and attempting to regain coherent thought.
                            I'm smiling...that alone should disturb you.

I write stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheshyre View Post
                              My laws! Look at the arms on that man! Um...I mean...uhh...no, no, that's definitely what I mean. I'll just be over here, fanning myself and attempting to regain coherent thought.
                              Muaaahahahaha! You should see it nice and clear when the film is playing! mrrrowww!
                              Emerald
                              ~ Ninja Squirrel ~ Attack Squirrel ~
                              I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald01 View Post
                                Muaaahahahaha! You should see it nice and clear when the film is playing! mrrrowww!
                                I gotta wait until I get the DVD before I'll be able to see it.

Oh wow, that's gonna be a long wait.

I'll guess I'll just pass the time here in the gutter.
                                I'm smiling...that alone should disturb you.

I write stuff!

Comment

Working...
                                X