No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I've been pouring through my screencaps and various websites for pics to turn into LJ icons like these:

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
      Well, I've been pouring through my screencaps and various websites for pics to turn into LJ icons like these:

Lurvely!
      Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria

Great icons! I might snurch one for my LJ. Do I credit you as strivaria or do you have a different name for over there?

Comment

Thanks! Yeah, I'm strivaria over on LJ too.

Comment

They're great strivaria

Come on people, we be needing more pic's. How can you resist a face like this...

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
            DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Carson/Paul Thunkness.

I know but I really, really like the X-Files and Scully.

And the cutest till last. *Squee* dimples.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...x/c2e79943.jpgI know but I really, really like the X-Files and Scully.
                I was a X-Files fan many years ago but then I stopped watching it around season 5 for a short time but never got into it again afterwards.
                Paul looks good in that pic. He really fits in there. Could be Scully's partner!
                Awww! He looks so lovely here! But then again - doesn't he always?

Bye, A.

EDIT: P.S. I just remembered that the first seasons of the X-Files have also been filmed in Vancouver. I always thought some of the off-world landscapes of SGA looked familiar.
                Last edited by Arlessiar; 27 October 2005, 03:16 AM.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                  I was a X-Files fan many years ago but then I stopped watching it around season 5 for a short time but never got into it again afterwards.
                  That's about when I stopped watching too. I went away for a year and when I came back I was a year behind, etc and just couldn't get into it again. Shame too because I did really enjoy watching it.

*happy sigh*

Comment

I don't think I posted this photo of Paul that I took at DragonCon in September.

Hmm, have I mentioned that Paul is just the sweetest man?

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

*goes all weak at the knees*

wow I think I need to sit down...

what a smile

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                      DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Aww great smile. You must have been sitting fairly close? Or do you just have a good zoom?

Comment

Nice one watcher, you there yourself? Musta been pretty cool.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

When it comes to Doctors in stargate, no one beats Dr. Lam
                            signature

Comment

very hot piccys *drool, thunk*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                                Aww great smile. You must have been sitting fairly close? Or do you just have a good zoom?
                                I do have an 80-200 zoom, (edit - oops, that's my film camera. I was using my digital camera and it has a 10x zoom) but even with that I was pretty far away sitting in row 10. I walked up to the front to take the photo and I posted a cropped, enlarged version. Looks ok on a computer, but it would make a really grainy photo.
                                Last edited by watcher652; 29 October 2005, 01:00 PM.

My kind of guy:
                                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Working...
                                X