Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dllmzca View Post
    I'm just happy to contribute to such a fine and friendly group as we've got going here, everyone.

As for the McKay request: you don't want it to be a full frontal, more a 3/4 profile? Look at your own sig banner of Carson. There, he's facing from two different angles. Which angle, left-side banner pic or right-side banner pic, are you looking for the McKay pic to come from?
    .:xD Well. That's definitely easier than my crappy-@$$ description, lol!
    .:The one on the right-hand side, but facing the other way.
    .:Thank you.

Comment

Haliyah, I sent you a few Rodney-piccies as PM!

Good night everyone!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemaster View Post
        Haliyah, I sent you a few Rodney-piccies as PM!

Good night everyone!
        .:

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
          .:
          Sent a few caps to your Starbuck acct, Haliyah: hope they're useful. (See note)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
            .:Mine too! Keep 'em coming; we love them, and you for putting in such an effort!

.:May I make a small request, dllmzca? Could you cap me a good Rodney panic!face? I need it close up, on a diagonal shot from more our left, looking forward. I need it as a reference, and I don't seem to have a pic like that... <3 Are my destructions confusing?
            I know it's really OT, but I can help you there, Haliyah.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jersey13; 20 June 2007, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Sent a few caps to your Starbuck acct, Haliyah: hope they're useful. (See note)
              Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
              I know it's really OT, but I can help you there, Haliyah.

Spoiler:
              <snip>

.:Thanks, guys!
              .:I like that last pic, lol. xD

.:EDIT: Yeah, sorry for the extreme OT-ness, guys...
              Last edited by Haliyah; 20 June 2007, 03:07 PM.

Comment

I'm sure you all realise that the next ep. up will be "Poisoning the Well" What a Beckett Bonanza! I could be up for hours getting that ep. capped! LOL!
                Beckett Bonanza... snort; that was a very good expression!

Still more...

Spoiler:

Carson discovers how eager the Hoffans are...
                http://www3.telus.net/public/dgmz/p023.jpg[/IMG]

http://www3.telus.net/public/dgmz/p024.jpg[/IMG]

http://www3.telus.net/public/dgmz/p025.jpg[/IMG]

http://www3.telus.net/public/dgmz/p026.jpg[/IMG]

http://www3.telus.net/public/dgmz/p027.jpg[/IMG]

http://www3.telus.net/public/dgmz/p028.jpg[/IMG]

http://www3.telus.net/public/dgmz/p029.jpg[/IMG]

The Test...
                http://www3.telus.net/public/dgmz/p030.jpg[/IMG]

Post-Mortem on the Wraith[/B]
                http://www3.telus.net/public/dgmz/p031.jpg[/IMG]

Your caps are beyond awsome, dllmzca!
                I'll love you forever for these caps, honestly! If you ever consider getting rid of your harddrive, send it my way before formatting. PLEASE!

Some of the pics really blew me away; they are so good and with wonderful resolution. Guys, there is no way I can compete with this, I definitely found my master...
                twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                sigpic

Comment

.:Possibly sorta maybe OT, but I was reading JM's blog, and finally looked at the pictures he had up of the reporters from the International Press Junket...

.:LARGE photo.

Spoiler:

.:...Who does the dude in the brown jacket kind of remind you of? ;P
                  .:I think he's absolutely adorable. I want to find out who he is! >w<

Comment

Love the PtW caps, dllmzca!!

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                      Beckett Bonanza... snort; that was a very good expression!

Your caps are beyond awsome, dllmzca!
                      I'll love you forever for these caps, honestly! If you ever consider getting rid of your harddrive, send it my way before formatting. PLEASE!

Some of the pics really blew me away; they are so good and with wonderful resolution. Guys, there is no way I can compete with this, I definitely found my master...
                      Thank you sweetie, but there's no competition, here: we're all just one big, happy, Beckett Thunking family!

(Besides, I'm just a guy who's had the DVDs, got the gift capping software as a very kind gift, and has WAY too much free time on my days off: LOL!)

Very pleased everyone's enjoying them. I'll try to cap another episode over the next couple of evenings...
                      Last edited by dllmzca; 20 June 2007, 08:58 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

FedCon report and a great photo of Paul and his new tattoo here.

My kind of guy:
                        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

hmmm I'm not quite sure what I should think about this tattoo... hmmmmm I mean it's nice with the whole scotland flag but.. hmmmmmmmmm I don't know.

Is it his first tattoo? Or does he already have some others?
                          sigpic

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
                          Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Comment

I'm sure you all realise that the next ep. up will be "Poisoning the Well" What a Beckett Bonanza! I could be up for hours getting that ep. capped! LOL!
                            Huzzah! Having indulged in SGA Season one very recently, I am really looking forward to thine screen caps. Poisoning the Well, really was a lovely Beckettcentric eppy, and even then it was clear that he was well on his way to becoming a regular on the show.

The caps should really be a nice treat, since PM has many lovely scenes on the alien planet. Some nice lighting also, complimentary soft, golden light.

Looking forward to those.

~Yel.
                            SG1
                            SGA

Comment

Originally posted by BeckettRulez View Post
                              hmmm I'm not quite sure what I should think about this tattoo... hmmmmm I mean it's nice with the whole scotland flag but.. hmmmmmmmmm I don't know.

Is it his first tattoo? Or does he already have some others?
                              Yeah, I dunno if I really love it either. I guess I'm mostly indifferent to it, as I'm just not a big fan of tattoos. But if you've watched the movie A Dog's Breakfast, you'd know the answer to that last question there. He shows a LOT of skin in that movie...

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                                FedCon report and a great photo of Paul and his new tattoo here.
                                It's a flag. That's for sure. Yet, there seems something else on there... can anyone make the rest of it out? There is clearly the flag pole on the left, but what's the rest of the squiggle on the right?

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                                Yeah, I dunno if I really love it either. I guess I'm mostly indifferent to it, as I'm just not a big fan of tattoos.
                                Aye, seconded. Not one to see tattoos as particularly appealing... especially of flags. Perhaps this is his little shout out to the Scots.

Now, scruffy, mussy hair...there's a completely different story right there! Lovely pics in the spoiler.
                                Spoiler:

~Yel.
                                SG1
                                SGA

Comment

Working...
                                X