Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
    lol, oh dear I'm so sure it was!! All the lucky people on this thread who got to go and see Paul live and in colour! I'm just so happy you are all so willing to share the memories with us!

*thread hug*
    Of course, I have to share my memories with you..... You're the people who exactly knows who Paul is.... The others donno, thus I must explain....

Comment

Originally posted by PJumper42 View Post
      Thanks everyone for sharing you pics and vids of Paul. I need to move to Europe or Canada...seems that's the only way to meet him. If I do ever meet him I'm 5'6" - curious...I could probably almost look him directly in the eyes - he's 5'10". To the ladies who got to kiss Paul on the check is that a European thing? I don't think they would let us get that close to celebrities here in the states...Did you ask him or did he voluneer his cheeks to you? I'm so jealous right now.
      As I remember, FedCon goes to the USA next year, in February, and as I remember (Phibi please help me if I'm wrong!!!), they go to Texas!!! And Paul will be definitely there!!!!
      And the kiss on the cheeks - I donno if it's a European thing.... I donno what the Americans do! But no, we didn't ask him to do that, he did it himself, to give a kiss to our cheeks....

Comment

**Joins the group hug**

Don't worry about your bf's ladies: just remind them that I'm gay!

Sorry for the delay in posting, but I had to work a shift at last minute notice, today.

Here are some caps from Hide & Seek: with special dedications to our recent milestone members! Hope you all enjoy them.

Spoiler:

Loved the way he slapped Rodney's arms in the above...

More in the next post. Gotta work my way up to a CarsonClone to call my own.
        Last edited by dllmzca; 18 June 2007, 10:34 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

More of our favourite physician from Hide & Seek...

Spoiler:

I thunk every time I see his dimples...
          sigpic

Comment

Nice pics dllmzca!!

Comment

Originally posted by PJumper42 View Post
              Thanks everyone for sharing you pics and vids of Paul. I need to move to Europe or Canada...seems that's the only way to meet him. If I do ever meet him I'm 5'6" - curious...I could probably almost look him directly in the eyes - he's 5'10". To the ladies who got to kiss Paul on the check is that a European thing? I don't think they would let us get that close to celebrities here in the states...Did you ask him or did he voluneer his cheeks to you? I'm so jealous right now.
              a european thing.. hm.. well I think the security here is not that strong, the stars running around and attending the parties and mingle with the fans... and yes we asked him at his autograph desk if he will do the photo with us and he agreed so, voilá there you go... sandwich pauly *lol

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
              As I remember, FedCon goes to the USA next year, in February, and as I remember (Phibi please help me if I'm wrong!!!), they go to Texas!!! And Paul will be definitely there!!!!
              And the kiss on the cheeks - I donno if it's a European thing.... I donno what the Americans do! But no, we didn't ask him to do that, he did it himself, to give a kiss to our cheeks....
              yes sometimes in february in dallas, texas. fedcon USA and paul is the first confirmed guest

and yes he kissed us on the cheeks several times *lol

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
              Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                Where is Leighanners when you need her? I think she lives in Texas... She needs to know about this!

Comment

.:EEEK! FedCon on the same continent as me! And sufficiently far away that I might be able to spare the cash! 8P

Comment

Originally posted by dllmzca View Post
                    <snip>

I thunk every time I see his dimples...
                    .:I think we all do. They're just too damned adorable! Although, Caz has this odd obsession with licking them...xP

Comment

.:...I just realized...I don't have a Carson-clone! D8

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                        Where is Leighanners when you need her? I think she lives in Texas... She needs to know about this!
                        Yeah, I wonder too..... She will be definitely there I think

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                          a european thing.. hm.. well I think the security here is not that strong, the stars running around and attending the parties and mingle with the fans... and yes we asked him at his autograph desk if he will do the photo with us and he agreed so, voilá there you go... sandwich pauly *lol

yes sometimes in february in dallas, texas. fedcon USA and paul is the first confirmed guest

and yes he kissed us on the cheeks several times *lol
                          Thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald01 View Post
                            I'm a long time lurker. But I wanted to maybe meet up with other Paul/Carson fans at Shore Leave, if possible. Is anyone else in here going to Shore Leave in Maryland?
                            Hmm. I just asked that question myself! I know there are a bunch of GateWorld folks going, like Jersey13 said. They made themselves known at last year's convention with Amanda. But that doesn't mean they thunk Paul. Like him, know of him, but do they thunk him? So far, it's just the 3 of us that have spoken up.

My kind of guy:
                            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Today's caps come from the ep. "38 Minutes." Hope you enjoy!

1/4

Spoiler:

^Just after he caught himself saying "Cling-on..." LOL!

More to come...
                              Last edited by dllmzca; 19 June 2007, 03:36 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

"38 Minutes" Caps: 2/4...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X