• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phibi View Post
    she says hello
    Hope you two are having fun

Comment

I am back from Fedcon, but had alot of family stuff going on which kept me super busy. I need to go to bed, but wanted to post before anymore time had lapsed. Sadly my banner photo turned out realllly blurry, but I see some have been posted, so everyone now knows we were successfully in the photo op!

We are in the critical stages of planning something, and I know you guys hear it over and over, but WRITE WRITE WRITE!!!!!

We have had a bit of interest from some press and we need every email/letter we can muster. Send once a day, from all your email addresses. Hit up the press list big time but concentrate specifically on the Craig Ferguson Show and Conan O'Brien (Pierre and a Recliner of Rage). Below are those email addresses and mailing addresses and the link to the press list.

The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson
      http://www.cbs.com/latenight/latelate/email/
      7800 Beverly Blvd. Suite 244
      Los Angeles, CA 90036

Conan O’Brien (Pierre and a Recliner of Rage!!!)
      http://www.nbc.com/Footer/Contact_Us/
      30 Rockefeller Plaza
      New York, NY 10112

Press List
      http://www.savecarsonbeckett.com/200...writing-again/

DELUGE them with emails and letters. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!!!!!!

sigpic
      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Good to have you back, Jenner *waves*

Anyway, my FedCon photoalbum is finally finished, my pics from Sunday are here: http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...20Bonn/Sunday/

Enjoy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dllmzca View Post
          **Joins the chorus**

Thanks for sharing!

OK, since no one requested specific eps, I thought I'd go all the way back to "Rising" to do some caps. I liked Beckett's character right from the opening scenes...

Spoiler:

here were a bunch of cute pics, but now only this boring sentence

Hopefully, folk are happy with the quality of the caps. If any of you have suggestions for improvements &/or would like crops &/or resizes of them: let me know. I can work from the .bmp masters or send those masters along to people who'd like to play with the images...
          thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!! *pets all the pretty pics*

and just go ep by ep, I think we're all fine with that *lol*

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
          Hope you two are having fun
          we sure have

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
          Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by TMG View Post
            dllmzca -- Is that bottom one (above) supposed to be Carson and his mum?

What a great pic!
            Yes. It comes from a montage moment in "Rising" where we see a number of the team members leaving their homes/loved ones prior to departing for Atlantis. He has such a boyish charm in that pic... adorable, IMO.

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
            Good to have you back, Jenner *waves*

Anyway, my FedCon photoalbum is finally finished, my pics from Sunday are here: http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...20Bonn/Sunday/

Enjoy!!!
            Great shots! Thanks for sharing them all!

thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!! *pets all the pretty pics*

and just go ep by ep, I think we're all fine with that *lol*
            Sounds like as a good a method as any! I'll do some more at some point, today...
            Last edited by dllmzca; 17 June 2007, 09:47 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dllmzca View Post
              Great shots! Thanks for sharing them all!
              Thanks! I have many more but I had to select the best ones

Comment

hey guys,

want some more fedcon vids? here you go I just found the page.... the vids are huge, but downloadable and there is one with paul... and I recommend the opening and the closing as well as the press conference

http://downloads.scifinews.de/cat_1465.html

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

pffewww *lol* I just want to say that HE grabbed me.. not the other way round *lol* (but I didn't mind at all *lol*)
                  .:O_O! GUH!!! I wanna be grabbed by Paul! *pouts*

I have a ton of black shirts as well...
                  .:I think everyone owns, like, 8 500 234 869 374 823 837 002 837 black shirts...

...but he looks really hot in them.. but teh hottest was the black shirt he wore on sunday..... *faints
                  .:Yes, yes he does. >w<

.:...Wait, on Sunday or in Sunday?

.:Either way...

oh, and btw CONGRATS for 800!!!
                  .:Thank you, Phibi! I love it in here...

<snip>

In the meantime enjoy my vids on youtube *lol*
                  .:I always do!

I soooo love the one, where Paul stands besides that huuuge guy.. *snickers*
                  .:THAT DUDE'S A MONSTER, LIKE OMG. Okay, seriously? I'm 5' 1 3/4". That's pretty much the same height as Teryl. I'd come up to about Paul's chin. With that dude? The top of my head would be at his hip! O_o;;

.:In short (haha...)...he frightens me greatly. *hides in a corner*

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                    <snip>

Congrats on 800 posts, Haliyah!!

Even though twin already used my favourite confetti (yay! btw) I thought I'd throw out a little bit more. Clearly one can never have enough confetti!!

A little pulp fiction dancing to add to the party

And a quick wave ...

Back to Paul, hehe.

.:Thank you, cshawzye! *basks in all the attention*

Comment

hey guys,

want some more fedcon vids? here you go I just found the page.... the vids are huge, but downloadable and there is one with paul... and I recommend the opening and the closing as well as the press conference

Woohoo

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                        .:O_O! GUH!!! I wanna be grabbed by Paul! *pouts*
                        you will get your chance, I'm sure

.:...Wait, on Sunday or in Sunday?

.:Either way...
                        ON sunday *lol* in combination with the blue jeans.... *sighs happily*

.:Thank you, Phibi! I love it in here...
                        I think we all do our love-filled paul family thunk thread aka the gutter *lol*

.:I always do!
                        I'm glad, I could provide them

.:THAT DUDE'S A MONSTER, LIKE OMG. Okay, seriously? I'm 5' 1 3/4". That's pretty much the same height as Teryl. I'd come up to about Paul's chin. With that dude? The top of my head would be at his hip! O_o;;

.:In short (haha...)...he frightens me greatly. *hides in a corner*
                        well, I'm a little taller than paul, so it's not THAT frightening, but it's always a strange feeling, when I have to look up to someone *lol*

but Paul would have protected you *lol* he would have heroically thrown himself at the big guy to protect his thunkers

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

you will get your chance, I'm sure
                          .:>w< I'll meet all you guys one day, too.

ON sunday *lol* in combination with the blue jeans.... *sighs happily*
                          .:xD I was wondering...but I'll take it from your first-hand experience, lol!

I think we all do our love-filled paul family thunk thread aka the gutter *lol*
                          .:*squees because it's warm and true and comfortable*

<snip>

well, I'm a little taller than paul, so it's not THAT frightening, but it's always a strange feeling, when I have to look up to someone *lol*
                          .:HAH.

but Paul would have protected you *lol* he would have heroically thrown himself at the big guy to protect his thunkers
                          .:OMG. I saw it in my head: *all in slow motion* Me being menaced, *cue Chariots of Fire theme music* Paul screaming "NOOOOOOOO...!" running at him, and taking him out at the knees with a rugby tackle.

.:8D

Comment

hey guys,

oohh YAY vids my favourite.
                            sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

Also thanks for the link, so we are at least able to watch a view things without getting poor in order to buy fedcon tickets*lol*....
                              sigpic

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
                              Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Comment

Originally posted by BeckettRulez View Post
                                Also thanks for the link, so we are at least able to watch a view things without getting poor in order to buy fedcon tickets*lol*....
                                It was much better to watch it live!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X