No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the pics Jenny! So not fair! I wanted to go. But glad you guys got to!
    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

.:A Lot of threads seem to work like this: "Yes, hello. We all like so-and-so. No, you can't really talk about that, sorry, because we're topic-Nazis. So, we're going to snark at you until you decide to conform. There we go. That's a good girl. Here're some pictures of pretty."

.:This thread works more like this: "Oh, hello there, I like Paul. Ooooh, you do too? Sweet! Look at these pics! Isn't he just darling? Hey, have you heard that Paul's going to that convention? Why, yes, I am going to that convention! Oh, you are too? And you? Oooh, let's meet up! Hey, look, it's a new Thunker! Hi there! Oh, that's a nice wallpaper you made! Here, have some screencaps. Look, he's topless! >w<" And then we get to know each other, and talk about everything, whilst retaining a friendly atmosphere and always returning to the topic that brought us all together.

.:...I like "our" way better. [/QUOTE]

Sorry I'm a tad behind had problem with internet, but when i read this it made me laugh and its so true. Before i signed up i was looking around and saw a few threads with quotes that stated peep were goign off topic. I love this thread not only because of the love we all share for PM but because everyone is so friendly and no one minds if peep go of topic. It's nice not only talking about PM and sharing photos and memores but also getting to know each other a bit. I too prefer our way

Great photos everyone i have certainly enjoyed viewing them all.
      sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post

Sorry for being so quiet at the moment, but I have a friend here staying for a week (Ulli, the other girl from the kissing-paul-pic *lol*).
        Hey I greet her!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dllmzca View Post

GREAT pics, again, one and all! I LOVE that one of the gang with Paul and the Save Carson banner, JennyJ!
          Thanks But it's so blurred.... I hope there is another one from another person who was there....

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
            My favourite....

Spoiler:

The new advertisement for the Hungarian chocolate
            That's such a priceless pic. I think I'd buy anything that he was selling

Congrats on 800 posts, Haliyah!!

Even though twin already used my favourite confetti (yay! btw) I thought I'd throw out a little bit more. Clearly one can never have enough confetti!!

A little pulp fiction dancing to add to the party

And a quick wave ...

Back to Paul, hehe.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Thanks But it's so blurred.... I hope there is another one from another person who was there....
              Hi Jenny,

here are some better ones...
              http://www.ostfc.de/board/thread.php...tuser=0&page=7

And here is another Paul-Picture-Link... my god, that guy has a great camera...
              http://www.brueckl-photos.de/fedcon1...ion/album.html
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemaster View Post
                Hi Jenny,

Wow, thanks for sharing those links! Definitely some great pics! One of the pictures where Paul has his hand in his hair ... GUH! I nearly fell out of my chair. So lovely.

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                  That's such a priceless pic. I think I'd buy anything that he was selling

True!!!

Comment

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for the links!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                      Wow, thanks for sharing those links! Definitely some great pics! One of the pictures where Paul has his hand in his hair ... GUH! I nearly fell out of my chair. So lovely.
                      I know the feeling *lol* we just had a look at them and... GUH!!

Hey I greet her!!!
                      she says hello

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                      Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Hi Jenny,

**Joins the chorus**

Thanks for sharing!

OK, since no one requested specific eps, I thought I'd go all the way back to "Rising" to do some caps. I liked Beckett's character right from the opening scenes...

Spoiler:

...had to do this last one just because he looks so gosh-darned cute!

Hopefully, folk are happy with the quality of the caps. If any of you have suggestions for improvements &/or would like crops &/or resizes of them: let me know. I can work from the .bmp masters or send those masters along to people who'd like to play with the images...
                        sigpic

Comment

Woo hooo! The pic-spamming has begun. Great caps dllmzca!! Great place to start. Beckett was just sooooo adorable right from the get go. And he only got better!

Comment

Gald you liked them cshawzye! Here are a few more...

Spoiler:

^ Love the way he's got his tongue stuck out in that one!

Again, gang, let me know if there's a particular s1 or s2 ep that you'd like me to go after.
                            Last edited by dllmzca; 16 June 2007, 06:06 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

AAhrgh, I just read it...

Congrats Haliyah for 800!

By the way: In the Sheppardthread you can get a shepclone once you reached 300 posts... do we have something similar here?
                              Meant to reply to this earlier: Sounds like a fun idea! Either that or one could get one o' Carson's Turtles!
                              sigpic

Comment

dllmzca -- Is that bottom one (above) supposed to be Carson and his mum?

What a great pic!

Comment

Working...
                                X