Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
    Nope, you'll not be the only thunker there. I'll be volunteering for the con while I'm there, too. Who'd have thunk that I'd be seeing him twice in as many months?
    You are a lucky girl indeed, Jersey!
    There might be a not so insignificant possibility of me turning greenish with jealousy and envy.

And I need a pic...

Much better!
    twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
      <snip>

and yes you will meet him one day, I'm sure
      .:Hopefully before he becomes...taken.

Comment

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
          .: We don't tend to mind much, because we know the topic'll always return to Paul sooner or later, lol.

.:Besides, I think the last...oh...three pages or so are pretty off-topic.

.:See, what I think makes this thread different from a lot of the other threads is that this is more of a community centred around interests, rather than a community of interests.

.:A Lot of threads seem to work like this: "Yes, hello. We all like so-and-so. No, you can't really talk about that, sorry, because we're topic-Nazis. So, we're going to snark at you until you decide to conform. There we go. That's a good girl. Here're some pictures of pretty."

.:This thread works more like this: "Oh, hello there, I like Paul. Ooooh, you do too? Sweet! Look at these pics! Isn't he just darling? Hey, have you heard that Paul's going to that convention? Why, yes, I am going to that convention! Oh, you are too? And you? Oooh, let's meet up! Hey, look, it's a new Thunker! Hi there! Oh, that's a nice wallpaper you made! Here, have some screencaps. Look, he's topless! >w<" And then we get to know each other, and talk about everything, whilst retaining a friendly atmosphere and always returning to the topic that brought us all together.

.:...I like "our" way better.
          Well said, Haliyah! I'd Green you once again, but can''t do so...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dllmzca View Post
            Well said, Haliyah! I'd Green you once again, but can''t do so...
            .: Thank you, D!

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet View Post
              I was thinking of a stud that could be removed and replaced with a ring (for the weekends or something) and I haven't broken any bones, given birth or done anything memorably painful so the tattoo would be the most painful thing yet...
              If you have a high pain-level, it doesn't hurt. I didn't feel pain almost at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                Nope, you'll not be the only thunker there. I'll be volunteering for the con while I'm there, too. Who'd have thunk that I'd be seeing him twice in as many months?
                You go???? Oh, how jealous I am.....

Comment

.:This has absolutely nothing to do with anything else, but I thought I should warn you that the wave of Haliyah-drawn Paul-Art has begun. I'll start posting as I scan them.

.:...Which may not be until Monday, but whatevah.

Comment

.:This has absolutely nothing to do with anything else, but I thought I should warn you that the wave of Haliyah-drawn Paul-Art has begun. I'll start posting as I scan them.

Go ya!!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                      Go ya!!
                      .:Whoo! Go me! xP

.:EDIT: Uh, question: would anyone happen to have screenshots of Paul's shirtless back? Perhaps from Final Goal, See Grace Fly, or something else where he's in a similar state of undress?
                      .:...I require references.

Comment

Look forward to seeing them!
                        sigpic

Comment

.:Is it at all describable? How does he feel?

.:*wonders if that sounds strange*
                          No, it's not describable. I don't have words for that.

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                          oh.. he is very soft but on the other hand really strong.... when he had me in his arms on sunday evening for a couple of minutes it was really nice *lol*

oh and did I mention his cheeks? his skin is soooo soft too

*dreams off*
                          couple of minutes? MINUTES?
                          Woohoo...

sigpic

Comment

Just dropping by to say hi. *waves*

In the mood for a little lab coat love, but not the standard white.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemaster View Post

couple of minutes? MINUTES?
                              Woohoo...

Yeaaaahhhh, MINUTES. I was sitting near them

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                                Yeaaaahhhh, MINUTES. I was sitting near them
                                .:Can I say...PDA?

Comment

Working...
                                X