Clear All

Thanks, I shall return here more often.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      Thanks, I shall return here more often.
      .:Please do!

Comment

Such Fantastic Photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You All For Sharing!!!!!!!!

Now I Like Paul Even More!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What up my peeps?!?! Long time no type! Been super busy, but I'll get back to being around more. Gotta keep the Carson love alive!
          Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
            How about this photo? That's fake, right?
            Well I don't think it's fake.... I wanted to ask him about tattoos, but I didn't have time for it. I wanted to show him mines but I didn't dare.... *shy smile*

Comment

Morning all. I just got back from my first exam and i think it went well. Thats 1 down just 5 more to go.

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
              .:Ooooh, I hope not! I love guys with tattoos. Just...not overdone ones.
              .:...What is that, anyway?
              I love guys with tattoos too, and im the same as long as they aren't everywhere. When they are overdone it kinda looks horrible.

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
              Well I don't think it's fake.... I wanted to ask him about tattoos, but I didn't have time for it. I wanted to show him mines but I didn't dare.... *shy smile*
              Cool you have a tattoo, i hope you don't mind me asking what it is of? I'm thinking of getting a couple myself. I rather like them. Awe bless next time you should ask him ohh if i get a chance to meet him a will too. It would cool if he did.
              sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

Originally posted by sunday View Post
                Morning all. I just got back from my first exam and i think it went well. Thats 1 down just 5 more to go.
                .:Good luck!

I love guys with tattoos too, and im the same as long as they aren't everywhere. When they are overdone it kinda looks horrible.
                .:Agreed. It's very rare that someone who has, like, full sleeves, caps, and their entire chest and back done actually looks good.

Cool you have a tattoo, i hope you don't mind me asking what it is of? I'm thinking of getting a couple myself. I rather like them. Awe bless next time you should ask him ohh if i get a chance to meet him a will too. It would cool if he did.
                .:I want tattoos, too. My mother and I are going to get them done together, and my dad will too if he doesn't chicken out. xD Perhaps we can get him full of enough 'liquid courage' in Nova Scotia for him to actually go through with it... (Yes, yes, I know, it's a bad idea to do that, I'm only kidding. xD) I'm designing my own, and there will be one with my astrological sign (Aries) that goes either on the outside of my right knee or my lower back (Yes, a 'tramp stamp.' *eyeroll*), and one with a rampant lion that goes on the lower right of my stomach. A thistle may appear eventually...
                .:Shall I post the scans of my designs when I'm finished?
                .:...Would you like me to design one for you? I'm really quite good.

Comment

Thanks for the link. Do these belong to someone you know?

How about this photo? That's fake, right?
                  no, I don't know the picture guy *lol*

and it's NOT fake.. it's for real, and it's relatively new. It's a scottish flag he has another tattoo on his right upper arm.

I'm in full con blues now... *cries* want again, want again, want again....

EDIT: and I just saw, youtube finally processed my first vids... so go, have a look

I'll link you to my profile, it's easier *lol*

Second Edit: I've uploaded the rest of the vids, but when it will take as long as yesterday, they won't be watchable till tomorrow.. however they are already in the list, but aren't clickable
                  Last edited by phibi; 13 June 2007, 07:02 AM.

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                  Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                    no, I don't know the picture guy *lol*

and it's NOT fake.. it's for real, and it's relatively new. It's a scottish flag he has another tattoo on his right upper arm.
                    It's real? Wow. It did look real in the photo, but you never know. I always wonder about actors getting tattoos because they might have to take on a role that a tattoo would be inappropriate for. I guess if you really want one, you'll put up with getting makeup put over it if you have to. At least it's not on his lower arm, which would show up a lot more than his upper arm.

Do you know what's on his right arm? Is that new also or did he have that one all the time he was on Atlantis and we never knew?

I'll have to take a good look at those when I see him at Shore Leave. Maybe I can persuade him for a close up photo! Ha!

Thanks for the vids. I'll have to wait until I get home to watch them or I'll never get any work done.

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by sunday View Post
                      I have 4 tattoos so far Wanna have more! Well, I have an ankh on my left ankle, I have a star on my right hand, the Chinese sign of 'dream' on my finger on my right hand and a butterfly on my left lower arm.

Comment

Well, can I ask a favour? I really like to ask you to draw something for me... I want a bracelet thing but I donno about the motives....

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                          I'm in full con blues now... *cries* want again, want again, want again....
                          I want it too!!! Wanna go back........

Comment

I want it too!!! Wanna go back........
                            Do you mind if I come too?

I finally made my way through that big heap of photos...
                            heres the link... have fun!

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...FedCon%202007/

If something is wrong with the link, please tell me, I didn't have a photobucket album before... I hope I got that right... *thanks*
                            sigpic

Comment

.:Good luck!

Thanx

.:I want tattoos, too. My mother and I are going to get them done together, and my dad will too if he doesn't chicken out. xD Perhaps we can get him full of enough 'liquid courage' in Nova Scotia for him to actually go through with it... (Yes, yes, I know, it's a bad idea to do that, I'm only kidding. xD) I'm designing my own, and there will be one with my astrological sign (Aries) that goes either on the outside of my right knee or my lower back (Yes, a 'tramp stamp.' *eyeroll*), and one with a rampant lion that goes on the lower right of my stomach. A thistle may appear eventually...
                              .:Shall I post the scans of my designs when I'm finished?
                              LOL! I hope i don't chicken out when i eventually get one. WOW i like it when people design their own it makes it more personally and meaningful. Yea def i would love to see your designs and yea if you have time it would be great for you to design one fo me Thanx. Im not to sure what i would want, im not at all creative lol.

I have 4 tattoos so far Wanna have more! Well, I have an ankh on my left ankle, I have a star on my right hand, the Chinese sign of 'dream' on my finger on my right hand and a butterfly on my left lower arm.
                              They sound really nice, i espicially like the sound of the chinese one . Im thinking of having only two, but you never know. Apparently once you have one you always want more.
                              sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

It's real? Wow. It did look real in the photo, but you never know. I always wonder about actors getting tattoos because they might have to take on a role that a tattoo would be inappropriate for. I guess if you really want one, you'll put up with getting makeup put over it if you have to. At least it's not on his lower arm, which would show up a lot more than his upper arm.

Do you know what's on his right arm? Is that new also or did he have that one all the time he was on Atlantis and we never knew?

I'll have to take a good look at those when I see him at Shore Leave. Maybe I can persuade him for a close up photo! Ha!

Thanks for the vids. I'll have to wait until I get home to watch them or I'll never get any work done.
                                I don't know for sure what's on his right arm, because I've never seen it. But the saying is, that's something like a sun.. there are a few caps where you can see it if you look really closely. The one ADB pic for example...

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                                Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X