Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phibi View Post
    oh.. and as i promised.. paul singing.. sort of *lol* (sorry for the loud laughing )
    HAHAHA!!!! Priceless!!! OMG, that is great. He's hilarious when he's embarrassed! He didn't sound too bad at the end there, though!

Thanks, phibi! And the animation was definitely worthy of Gutter Day.

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
      A couple pics:

Dirty and backside, what could be better for gutter day?
      Oh the thoughts that provokes...

Gutter day should have come with a warning - serious chance of thunk related injury and increased risk of wanting to write Carson PWP even though you never usually do!
      Last edited by doylefan22; 27 February 2007, 08:29 AM.
      sigpic
      by Kaaatie

Comment

OK ladies, I have to go to work ... but that Beckett-Chair comment made me think of this pic!

... and my mind went STRAIGHT to the gutter, OH yes. Just what exactly is going on out of frame there, hmmmmmmmm???

Comment

lol, another "innocent" picture from Return 2

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
          "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Few new caps from Mercy Point

sigpic
            www.savecarsonbeckett.com
            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

lol, um the trutle-neck thing creeps me out a little. It's not the best look for Paul. The bear-chested look is very nice though, and slightly wet, very nice.

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                lol, um the trutle-neck thing creeps me out a little. It's not the best look for Paul. The bear-chested look is very nice though, and slightly wet, very nice.
                It is part of his uniform

sigpic
                www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                  It is part of his uniform

haha, ok that looks much better. than again i've had a thing for men in uniform for a long time.
                  Last edited by cshawzye; 27 February 2007, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
                    Ooo...I just remembered now I've gotten over the rush of the morning. I had a great Paul related dream last night. I met him at P3 and instead of going to the party he said he'd come out for a drink with me and two of my mates which we did and then the two mates left and...

Well it was rather appropriate for gutte day
                    Wow!! Such a pleasant dream

Comment

good idea we can do that

back to the gutter... (jenner I still can't breathe!!!)

the wallpaper for today
                      Spoiler:
                      I like it

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                        EEEEEhehehehehe! Thank YOU! LOVE it!

Hahahaha, I sang this song once, maybe Paul and I can do a duet at Fedcon. You gals can be the back-ups!!!
                        Nice idea! Thanks

Comment

oh.. and as i promised.. paul singing.. sort of *lol* (sorry for the loud laughing )
                          Yay!!! Very talented LOL
                          (Actually, the end was kinda clear... I mean, his voice )

Comment

What's even better than looking at gutter inducing images?

Why annotating gutter inducing images to point out your favourite parts of course!

sigpic
                            by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
                              What's even better than looking at gutter inducing images?

Why annotating gutter inducing images to point out your favourite parts of course!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...otatedpaul.jpg
                              lol, nice. His jawline in that pic is also rather striking. Looking at it sends my mind to places it shouldn't be in during the day.

Another pic guaranteed to take my mind to "low" places.

Comment

hmmm Mercy Point pics.... he can lie under my supervision anyday...

spoiler cut for my dignity

Spoiler:
                                I finally had a decent Paul dream, perhaps inspired by this thread lol...I was at quite a small convention and there were many other fangirls...but I started engaging Paul in conversation and we talked quite a bit until everyone else got bored and drifted off. Then I daringly quickly pecked him on the check ('cause you know, you only live once HA) and he said that was no way to kiss. So then he kissed me...one of THOSE kisses...HA...and then we made plans to meet up and the fricking alarm woke me up. Still, better progress...

Comment

Working...
                                X