Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
    It's 3:26 here.
    Yup, for me as well ... Perfect time for a little Paul (mind you I don't think there's a wrong time for Paul ....)

How about some eyes?!?

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
    "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
      Someone will have to ask her what she found out?
      LOL ... *must keep out of the gutter*

And they do get a damn good kiss in ADB together...She's clearly the woman to go to if you want to find out what he's like on a number of fronts.
      She's definitely that. Haven't seen ADB yet but I've seen the preview of a kiss between them, interesting. And I love the commentaries between them on the DVDs. They're usually pretty funny .... hmmm, I think you're right, might have to really buddy-up to Rachel and get that insiders info.

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

I LOVE that pic soooooo much...the eyes...I'm melting into the eyes...

Comment

Yeah, that's the pic that made me fall for Carson/Paul. I liked him from the first episode I saw but that pic and those eyes ... How could a girl resist? I never had a chance.

Comment

Here's a personal fave of mine...

It's the look on his face that's saying 'why hello there' (you have to imagine that with the accent for the fully affect).
            sigpic
            by Kaaatie

Comment

Here's a personal fave of mine...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...5-001small.jpg

It's the look on his face that's saying 'why hello there' (you have to imagine that with the accent for the fully affect).
              That's a great pic! Very melt-worthy. And with the accent, and the eyes ... Yikes!

That shot ... combined with the "men on mission" pic ...

... is enough to give any girl goosbumps.

Comment

Oooh! We're going out for wings! See you all later (hopefully)!

Comment

My god why did I ever go to sleep last night! I swear we've hit some new lows here. We should be ashamed of ourselves *she says while sucking on a carson pop* XD

Can nobodies be somebodies?
                  My Livejournal
                  Lemming #63!

Comment

Originally posted by KerMcG90 View Post
                    My god why did I ever go to sleep last night! I swear we've hit some new lows here. We should be ashamed of ourselves *she says while sucking on a carson pop* XD

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...ul/491nafp.jpg
                    See that's another one of those pictures that makes my mind go places...The taking the clothes off, the expression on his face...

Really he's just asking for us to write this stuff. I blame him. He's doing it on purpose.
                    sigpic
                    by Kaaatie

Comment

True, all our self control has been thrown out the window

Can nobodies be somebodies?
                      My Livejournal
                      Lemming #63!

Comment

Originally posted by KerMcG90 View Post
                        http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...ul/491nafp.jpg
                        What a yummy picture!

See that's another one of those pictures that makes my mind go places...The taking the clothes off, the expression on his face...

Really he's just asking for us to write this stuff. I blame him. He's doing it on purpose.
                        LOL ... yeah he's the one in the gutter, not the rest of us. We just follow where he takes us.
                        Last edited by cshawzye; 17 February 2007, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                          LOL ... yeah he's the one in the gutter, not the rest of the us. We just follow where he takes us.
                          He's such a bad influence. He's got me writing fic where Carson is doing naughty things (although not too explicitly since it's got to be R rated - it's actually a good challenge to try and make it clean!dirty )
                          sigpic
                          by Kaaatie

Comment

Ooo, new Carson fic? ... A little dirt never hurt anyone

Comment

Yeah it's set during the time they spent on Earth in The Return Pt1. It ended up being Beckett/OC mainly because there's no one on the show I think he really fits with in that way. I've written and posted the first two parts. The third (and naughty) one is being written write now. And it may turn into parts 3 and 4 depending on how long it is.

Then I have a 'let's sort out that mess that happened in Sunday' fic.

One thing I will say in his favour is that he's very fic inspiring!
                              sigpic
                              by Kaaatie

Comment

Sounds intriguing ... Where do you post your stories?

And yes he's inspiring in so many different ways.

Comment

Working...
                                X