No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To take a quote from a Sam Carter icon I got from somewhere: "This is the face of someone who has absolutely no idea what's going on."

But it's oh-so cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
      Oooohhhh yes, how extremely true that is...my group of friends contains some pretty quiet people, but, dear Lord, the conversations we have...they'd make Irish military men blush.
      LOL ... same here. You'd never know it looking at them but the things that can come out of their mouths ... whew ... crazy.

that's a priceless pic of Paul! And his hair in that pic! Swept back put off the side as well ... Wow the hairgel that must be employed in getting that look together.

And a pic (with a little David Hewlett thrown in). I capped this not too long ago just for the dimples.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
      "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
        LOL ... same here. You'd never know it looking at them but the things that can come out of their mouths ... whew ... crazy.

that's a priceless pic of Paul! And his hair in that pic! Swept back put off the side as well ... Wow the hairgel that must be employed in getting that look together.

And a pic (with a little David Hewlett thrown in). I capped this not too long ago just for the dimples.

SQUEEEEEE DIMPLES! >w<

I want to make a dimple wallpaper now...

Comment

*nods* Thus the point of posting the picture.
          I know

Comment

Cuties

Comment

SQUEEEEEE DIMPLES! >w<

I want to make a dimple wallpaper now...
              Ooo, I'd love to see what you end up making. I'm working on a dimple thing for the party the week of the 25th ...

A couple of my favourite dimple pics from SGA (Spoiler to save room)
              Spoiler:

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Ooo, I'd love to see what you end up making. I'm working on a dimple thing for the party the week of the 25th ...

A couple of my favourite dimple pics from SGA (Spoiler to save room)
                Spoiler:

Oooh, thankies! Muchly useful, these'll be.

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                  Cuties
                  lol yup! i love those two ... they play off of each other so well. there scenes in episodes are always my favourite.

here's another from the same special ...

Comment

lol yup! i love those two ... they play off of each other so well. there scenes in episodes are always my favourite.

here's another from the same special ...
                    Paul + David = great sense of humour and all the hot stuff

Comment

Yep! ^_^ I must admit, I'm a David thunker, too.

Comment

LOL ... oh how true that is!!

and another dimple pic ...

Comment

Hmmm. I need more high-res Paul pictures. Using the same SGA pics over and over again's getting old, no matter how pretty they are...

Comment

LOL ... oh how true that is!!

and another dimple pic ...
                            I adore this man!!!

Comment

Hmmm. I need more high-res Paul pictures. Using the same SGA pics over and over again's getting old, no matter how pretty they are...
                              http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/ -- try that. don't know if you've checked it out before but it's definitely a great place to check out. and they just put up new promotional pics.

I adore this man!!!
                              Ditto!!

Comment

http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/ -- try that. don't know if you've checked it out before but it's definitely a great place to check out. and they just put up new promotional pics.
                                *sigh* Yes, they're fantastic pics, but I've downloaded every picture on that site...T_T

Comment

Working...
                                X