Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlessiar
    Thanks for the pics! But I have to admit that I like him more without glasses.
    That's O.K leaves him all to myself. Although I still think Carson in glasses would be even hotter than Carson without. Imagine and I have him putting the glasses over his head as he looks into the microscope, Wow.
    Originally posted by thisledown
    Just because you're virtually nekkid, doesn't meaning you can neglect the accessorising!!

It's all in the manly details!
    Ooh very manly, hehe in checkered boxers. Can I join you in the gutter.
    Last edited by Willow'sCat; 07 September 2005, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
      That's O.K leaves him all to myself. Although I still think Carson in glasses would be even hotter than Carson without. Imagine and I have him putting the glasses over his head has he looks into the microscope, Wow.
      He looks cute in glasses, but they don't fit him
      I already said that and gonna say it again, I have a thing for men in glasses...that's why I drool a lot by Zelenka..hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Erin Olenko
        He looks cute in glasses, but they don't fit him
        I already said that and gonna say it again, I have a thing for men in glasses...that's why I drool a lot by Zelenka..hehehe
        I know I am trying so hard not to have yet another *Thunk* but he is yummy in those glasses. HELP!

Comment

Originally posted by thistledown
          MM-mm-good. Now all I need, is Paul in SPEEDOS!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...ethingmore.jpg
          *fall off chair*

ouch

oh dear you shouldn't post pics like that without a warning

*sigh*

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
          DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
            *fall off chair*

ouch

oh dear you shouldn't post pics like that without a warning

*sigh*
            **hee-hee**

AT
            thistledown
            sigpic

Comment

I'm currently reading 'A Day In The Life Of Paul McGillion' in the SG magazine, just wanted to pop in and say he is VERY funny! Love how he makes fun of David

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                I'm currently reading 'A Day In The Life Of Paul McGillion' in the SG magazine, just wanted to pop in and say he is VERY funny! Love how he makes fun of David
                Yeah someone posted a link to that here, I still can't get over the cold shower!

Comment

Link....link..link???
                  Please someone post this!

Comment

Originally posted by Erin Olenko
                    Link....link..link???
                    Please someone post this!
                    Originally posted by Arlessiar
                    Here's the link. WARNING, some slight spoilers for "The Hive"!
                    http://www.livejournal.com/users/pegasus_01/96760.html
                    Original post is on page 13 (well for me), Enjoy.

Comment

Another photo from the Stargate panel at DragonCon.

When I have some time, I'll post some of the comments Paul made at the panel.

My kind of guy:
                      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                        Another photo from the Stargate panel at DragonCon.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...CF3960edit.jpg

****UUUHH!!****

****OOOoo!!****

****EEEeee!!****

Electric Eyes of SEXXXX!

.kj;oAIhnnkbn;duhg;auh;u;hrtlkjbfgs.......gasp!.......

AHEM!..erm.,...Sooo, there were..um...other people on this...panel?

WHY?

AT
                        thistledown
                        sigpic

Comment

*thunk* What a lovely picture! But I'm wondering...why on earth is he wearing a shirt with the canadian flag on it...?
                          Do you remember? Hopping for our lives. Yeah? All that hopping? Remember hopping for your life? Yeah?! Hop? ... No?

Comment

Originally posted by grashopper
                            *thunk* What a lovely picture! But I'm wondering...why on earth is he wearing a shirt with the canadian flag on it...?
                            Because he is Canadian and proud. Or he is wearing the wrong shirt. Who cares it's Paul! Yea!

Comment

Originally posted by grashopper
                              Paul is Canadian! That's the "Beckett" shirt in that photo. And that's the panel with Alexis, Gary and Carmen.

A dribble of trivia: Paul and Gary Jones live in the same town.

My kind of guy:
                              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

More Paulicious pics! Thank you, watcher!!!!

And I want that Dr. Beckett t-shirt, darnit! I'd wear it as a nightshirt and have... sweet... dreams...

Comment

Working...
                                X