X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A wee wallpaper for you all...

Spoiler:

Comment

Droool, those photos are too frickin hot!!!

sigpic
      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

ARGH! Ok, so for whatever reason (I've been trying for days) I can't buy the latest Starburst of their site. What stores sell/may sell it? Nashville doesn't have the greatest newstands...any ideas? Its not on eBay yet either....

sigpic
        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk View Post

Spoiler:
          Won-der-ful!!!

It's now my desktop wallpaper.
          sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

I did a Google search for discount flights and found one called 1800flyeurope.com. They had flights for under $600 from Maryland to Germany. The days I assume you guys would want are sold out, but I guess you could keep checking back in case something opens up. I'll keep looking around. I have to look into cheap flights for myself anyways. (Burbank, baby!)
            sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Cool, I'll check it out

sigpic
              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk View Post

Spoiler:
                Wow, so cool! Thanks!

Comment

I'm off to bed.....Paul cap for everyone going to bed or getting up

sigpic
                  Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Yummy!

Is it hot in here or is it just Paul?!?!

Good night everyone!
                    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Here are my versions of the new promo photos. Why did they have Paul look in the same direction for all 3 shots?

My kind of guy:
                      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                        Here are my versions of the new promo photos. Why did they have Paul look in the same direction for all 3 shots?

Probably he was told to look at the same direction...

Comment

hi everyone!

did a wallpaper do, hope you enjoy it. It's not yet on my fansite, but it will be there as soon as possible
                          Carson
                          Last edited by shadow-of-atlantis; 11 February 2007, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                            ARGH! Ok, so for whatever reason (I've been trying for days) I can't buy the latest Starburst of their site. What stores sell/may sell it? Nashville doesn't have the greatest newstands...any ideas? Its not on eBay yet either....

Hi,

I just wanted to say that I too had difficulty getting Starburst #347 from their website, it took forever, I had to keep going in and coming out of it but finally... finally... I managed to purchase it.

Don't give up, keep trying, you will get it.

I've just got to wait 28 days before I can cry all over it now!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KerMcG90 View Post
                              What part of california are you going to? Paul mught be at the san diego comic con this summer
                              Whoah! I missed this. I'm going to San Diego...probably during Comic Con. Cause that's when I'll have enough vacation time saved up, and before school starts again for my sister. My sister and I are waiting to see who's going before we make a final decision. Cause there have been people there the last two years that I wanna see, and same for her. So I hope it works out. It'd rock if Paul or the other cast members were there.
                              Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post

Wow! There's good and bad torture...but staring at Paul's pics up-close is a good torture indeed.

Thanks for sharing.
                                PJumper42

Comment

Working...
                                X