Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*feels momentarily guilty*

*only momentarily*

We love Paul without the bed and handcuffs don't we...hehe...

I've made a few Valentine's Day things, but I have to keep them to myself as I'm entering them into a competition. I'll bring them out later when I'm allowed.

Comment

hey guys..

i was just looking for some nice fonts and what did i find?? a font named "Beckett". is this a sign oder something?! *lol*

here, check it out: http://www.myfont.de/fonts/rubrik-medieval-1.html

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
      Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
        hey guys..

i was just looking for some nice fonts and what did i find?? a font named "Beckett". is this a sign oder something?! *lol*

here, check it out: http://www.myfont.de/fonts/rubrik-medieval-1.html
        Cool!!!

(And thanks for the link... I love fonts!! )

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
          So rumor has it that Paul may be involved somehow in this new Sanctuary venture....it you right click on the page his name is a key word. Interesting.....
          Yup, according to...Ryan Robbins I think, at P2, Paul will be in Sanctaury

Comment

I really do hope he will be in Sanctuary. What I read about it, I think it will be interesting. And much more interesting with Paul in it

Comment

As much as I am in disfavour of the new Star Trek movie..I still hope that Paul will get the role of Scotty because it would be a big jump for his career
              He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
              He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
              And he's wonderful.

Comment

if he plays Scotty, I want shirt ripping off scenes...

anyway I know I said I can't share my valentine's day stuff, but I can share one icon that's not in the comp.

Comment

So I watched the rest of Replicant (ok, more like hit FF and looked for Paul ) and found another scene he was in. Again, took wayyy to many caps:

Spoilers for amount:

Spoiler:

sigpic
                  www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                  Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

More caps

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jenner8675309; 08 February 2007, 02:39 PM.

sigpic
                    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Last batch

Spoiler:

Wow, that was alot. I would apologize, but I somehow don't think you all would mind.

sigpic
                      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Nope, not minding at all *steals*

Over at my LJ comm ipaulmg we are holding a graphics comp with the theme "Valentine's Day". We're a little low on submissions and would love to have more to choose from in voting.
                        • Participants can enter up to 3 of each type of graphic
                        • Graphics can include icons, sigs, banners, wallpapers, photo manips, comic strips
                        • Material in graphics can be any sort of picture of Paul McGillion (from conventions, films or episodes)
                        • For icons apply the usual lj standards: 100 x 100 pixel, max size = 40 KB. Animated icons are allowed.
                        • Banners should have a max size of 600 x 200 pixel and have two versions: signed and unsigned
                        • For the wallpapers... Please send two versions. One small, unsigned preview with 800 x 600 pixel that can be used for the voting. And a bigger one (standard sizes, I'd say, 1024 x 768 or 1280 x 960) with your signature for the winner's post.

Join the comm and submit graphics at this post. And hurry - the deadline is at 12:00am Sunday!!! (in your respective area lol)

And yes, there will be prizes awarded. =)

Comment

^ Wishes I was better at that stuff, I would totally do it

Cap

Am I seeing a tear trail on *his* right cheek???????

sigpic
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

OMG!

Spoiler:
                            I just saw the last episode and I miss Carson so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He would have just been so much better there instead of her. Don't really have anything against her yet, but oh! Carson just does it for me. I dunno. Maybe it's because he's a guy. And he's hot. And Scottish. And has those beautiful blue eyes. And thos wonderful arms...
                            Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post

Over at my LJ comm ipaulmg we are holding a graphics comp with the theme "Valentine's Day". We're a little low on submissions and would love to have more to choose from in voting.
                              • Graphics can include icons, sigs, banners, wallpapers, photo manips, comic strips
                              • Material in graphics can be any sort of picture of Paul McGillion (from conventions, films or episodes)
                              • For icons apply the usual lj standards: 100 x 100 pixel, max size = 40 KB. Animated icons are allowed.
                              • Banners should have a max size of 600 x 200 pixel and have two versions: signed and unsigned
                              • For the wallpapers... Please send two versions. One small, unsigned preview with 800 x 600 pixel that can be used for the voting. And a bigger one (standard sizes, I'd say, 1024 x 768 or 1280 x 960) with your signature for the winner's post.

Join the comm and submit graphics at this post. And hurry - the deadline is at 12:00am Sunday!!! (in your respective area lol)

That sounds like a lot of fun, I might think about it. I really don't think that I'm good enough to enter any LJ contest. Those people can do some amazing stuff. Plus I don't do V-day.
                              Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post

Well, that's great!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X