Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
    I LOVE THAT PICTURE! Oh! It's so good! Being at work only made me draw a palm tree.
    thank you *blushes*

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
    Visit me at my LJ

Comment

AHHHHH my new Paul movie came, I just popped it in. He hasn't made a face appearance but his voice has on a machine message (twice). Hehehehehehehehe, I'll post caps later tonight.
      Last edited by Jenner8675309; 05 February 2007, 01:37 PM.

sigpic
      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        Thank you JennyJ!! The more I watch Atlantis the more I have impression of Carson being a big, lovely teddy bear!! I enjoy every scene with him!!

WOOOOOOOOW that picture Carson........

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
          thanks!!
          Welcome!! Also thanks for..... you know I think (I got it today yay )

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
            Welcome!! Also thanks for..... you know I think (I got it today yay )
            and I say it here again.. that was pretty quick *lol

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
            Visit me at my LJ

Comment

hmm I updated my website a bit... Had some more additions to the "Signs That You Are Dangerously Obsessed With Paul McGillion".

and a pic because he's sheck-shee...

Comment

Hey all!!!!! I have some (well, 82 to be exact....) of Dangerous Attraction. Horrible film (yet, still not as bad as Final Goal) but it had our Paulie in it!!!!!

Spoilers for amount!

Spoiler:

More coming.....

sigpic
                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Dangerous Attraction

Spoilers for amount

Spoiler:

I have lots more (and no, I am not posting them all, I swear! He was in a few scenes!) but I'll wait a bit to post them. I don't need to flood the board!!!

sigpic
                  Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

CASTING RUMOR for Paul!!!

I got the info at this post

Paul looks to have been cast (in at least a guest role) on the new net series Sanctuary

Woooohooooo!

sigpic
                    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Well, I was going to post the Paul casting news here but somebody beat me to it. I'm posting it anyway because I typed it all up and had to log on twice when GW kept booting me off. In spoiler tags since it's just a repeat.
                      Spoiler:

I was looking for some Pegasus 2 convention reports and read something appropriate for this thread. According to a blogger who was at the Pegasus 2 con
                      Paul, Chuck Campbell (Canadian gate tech), Dan Payne (Sateda super wraith), Ryan Robbins (Genii Ladon), Aaron Douglas (in SG1 Redemption and Chief Tyrol, BSG) will be in Amanda Tapping's online Sanctuary project. I'm thinking most of them will be guest stars like David Hewlett was mentioned to be a guest star in the GW article.
                      If anybody can find another reference, I'd appreciate it. I think people haven't written up their reports yet since they're still recoverig from the weekend. So keep an eye out.

Next time, I'll open multiple browser windows and hit reply all at the same time.

My kind of guy:
                      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Hypercaz-could I be worried that I do over half of those mentioned and thensome in your little paul obsessed list?

jenner8675309- Are you trying to kill me with a paul overdose? Squee! I just told my mom we should probably surround the computer with pillows should I fall over due to paul overload

And YAAAAAAAY! for paul hopefully getting casted! But darn. The selfish side of me was hoping he'd go back to teaching and I'd walk into class one day and see him standing there....hey I can dream right?

Can nobodies be somebodies?
                        My Livejournal
                        Lemming #63!

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                          oh, i'm sorry to hear that!
                          I saw it coming, so really no surprise really.
                          PJumper42

Comment

Originally posted by KerMcG90 View Post
                            jenner8675309- Are you trying to kill me with a paul overdose? Squee! I just told my mom we should probably surround the computer with pillows should I fall over due to paul overload

And YAAAAAAAY! for paul hopefully getting casted! But darn. The selfish side of me was hoping he'd go back to teaching and I'd walk into class one day and see him standing there....hey I can dream right?
                            LOL, I have many more, but as I said, I felt like I was flooding the board. When some others post I'll add the rest.

Ohhhh Professor Paul My dream- we end up teaching the arts at the same uni and share and office, hehehehehe (I'm preparing lessons for 3 classes tomorrow: 2 Music Business classes and 1 history of the recording industry). He can teach film and acting, I'll do music. Sounds perfect

sigpic
                            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

PJumper42 - I'm sorry to hear about your divorce *gives you a paul cookie* here you can eat paul now

There are so many ways to interpete that statement but I'm not going there. I'll have a cookie...and I'm going to leave it at that as my mind goes into a very dark place.
                              PJumper42

Comment

Originally posted by PJumper42 View Post
                                PJumper42 - I'm sorry to hear about your divorce *gives you a paul cookie* here you can eat paul now

There are so many ways to interpete that statement but I'm not going there. I'll have a cookie...and I'm going to leave it at that as my mind goes into a very dark place.
                                My mind went there too.......LOL

sigpic
                                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Working...
                                X