No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok... i don't know why i did it, but now i regret it... i just rewatched sunday... now i'm completely devastated again... *sobs uncontrollably*

and the day started so good... it seems being at work is improving my creativity...
    Spoiler:

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
    Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
      ok... i don't know why i did it, but now i regret it... i just rewatched sunday... now i'm completely devastated again... *sobs uncontrollably*

and the day started so good... it seems being at work is improving my creativity...
      Spoiler:

*hugs* Sunday is upsetting to everyone. it got so bad for me I put myself through a series of toughening up by re watching the end of sunday over and over again. I can stand it now but the first few times...D:

Thats really good

Can nobodies be somebodies?
      My Livejournal
      Lemming #63!

Comment

Originally posted by PJumper42 View Post
        Hey everyone...been busy getting ready for Superbowl tonight. My Chicago Bears are going to win!!!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to see Paul in Chicago cause it looks like I'm getting a divorce early next year. Whoever is going pleeeeeze take lots of pics of Paul and do share. Now that I no longer have a husband I guess Paul will have to be my pretend husband...hmm...I like the sound of that.

Peace!
        Sorry to hear that. Hope you're doing okay.
        sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by PJumper42 View Post
          Hey everyone...been busy getting ready for Superbowl tonight. My Chicago Bears are going to win!!!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to see Paul in Chicago cause it looks like I'm getting a divorce early next year. Whoever is going pleeeeeze take lots of pics of Paul and do share. Now that I no longer have a husband I guess Paul will have to be my pretend husband...hmm...I like the sound of that.

Peace!
          Argh, I am sooooo anti-Indy, I am sooo upset. Sorry PJumper 42. And sorry about the divorce, I have had alot of friends go through that. Chin up and have a BIG girls night to celebrate your independence

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
          have I seen a certain scene from SGF frame by frame in this thread? LOL

*just watched the Twilight Zone epi with Paul*

I think I shouldn't have watched that. It made me sad again. But he looked hot as usual (and yes that IS a pun HAHAHAHAHA).

*crazy look*

*giggle*

hair.
          Well, almost, but not quite frame by frame Don't tell me YOU are complaining

Never saw the Twilight ep. I need to find it somehow....

sigpic
          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Spoiler:
            That's really nice!

Comment

WOW!! Phibi that is AMAZING!!!
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                Lovely sig Anuna

Comment

Originally posted by KerMcG90 View Post
                  *hugs* Sunday is upsetting to everyone. it got so bad for me I put myself through a series of toughening up by re watching the end of sunday over and over again. I can stand it now but the first few times...D:

Thats really good
                  wow.. you're really tough... you have my respect

but i don't want to loose the sadness in it.. i don't want to be dull about it.. i think paul and this ep deserves it to weep your eyes out
                  but i won't do that very often... oh my... i'm still a little messy...

and thank you!

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                    That's really nice!
                    Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    thanks!!

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Thank you JennyJ!! The more I watch Atlantis the more I have impression of Carson being a big, lovely teddy bear!! I enjoy every scene with him!!

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

*wails and glomps Poisoning The Well pic*

oh curse this it's the full moon...

I miss my Carson.

Comment

wow.. you're really tough... you have my respect

but i don't want to loose the sadness in it.. i don't want to be dull about it.. i think paul and this ep deserves it to weep your eyes out
                          but i won't do that very often... oh my... i'm still a little messy...

and thank you!
                          Oh in no ways has the episode dulled for me. I still laugh at scenes
                          Spoiler:
                          Carson: you smell good too
                          Liz: Shut uuuup

and mope over some while getting teary-eyed over other scenes
                          Spoiler:
                          carsons funeral, the final talk between him and rodney

and I'm working on a tribute rodney and carson friendship vid as we speak. Though school gets in the way But yeah. No dullness here. This stil is without a doubt one of the best episodes I've seen from this show

Can nobodies be somebodies?
                          My Livejournal
                          Lemming #63!

Comment

Originally posted by KerMcG90 View Post
                            Oh in no ways has the episode dulled for me. I still laugh at scenes
                            Spoiler:
                            Carson: you smell good too
                            Liz: Shut uuuup

and mope over some while getting teary-eyed over other scenes
                            Spoiler:
                            carsons funeral, the final talk between him and rodney

and I'm working on a tribute rodney and carson friendship vid as we speak. Though school gets in the way But yeah. No dullness here. This stil is without a doubt one of the best episodes I've seen from this show
                            glad to hear

and i'm working on a vid as well, but pssst *lol*

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

dont give up yet kidoes i would not doubt that the writers may have something up their proverbial sleeves when they see what we have to say about the loss of carson..
                              I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I LOVE THAT PICTURE! Oh! It's so good! Being at work only made me draw a palm tree.
                                Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X