Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
    Hmmm, well apparently a tweaked version is sometimes allowed in...(yes I googled it..)

Nice pics. So cute! But seriously Paul - black shirt and white and tan shoes? EGAD! He needs a woman...well looky there, I'm a woman...and available.....
    I thought the same thing! I was like that poor child. That is a nice big shiny belt buckle he's got there too!
    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post

and another one. I think I'm gonna stop now. I'm in an icon making mood and I hate icons.

I wanna try Irn Bru. Just cause I've heard so much about it. Maybe when I jump across the pond next year. That should be reason enough to get on a plane.
      Well I'm recently on a non-caf bev kick (been almost a year! seriously!) but its getting old.......maybe if/when I go to Scotland as well this year.......

sigpic
      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I thought the same thing! I was like that poor child. That is a nice big shiny belt buckle he's got there too!
        Ahahahaha, girls and fashion......And he would fit in well here in Nashville with that sucker

sigpic
        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners
          Super pics! He's touching you. *jealous*
          must...resist...urge...to...make...innapropriate...jokes

Originally posted by Jenner8675309
          Nice pics. So cute! But seriously Paul - black shirt and white and tan shoes? EGAD! He needs a woman...well looky there, I'm a woman...and available.....
          too bad he's 21 years older than me *mopes*

Can nobodies be somebodies?
          My Livejournal
          Lemming #63!

Comment

Well I'm recently on a non-caf bev kick (been almost a year! seriously!) but its getting old.......maybe if/when I go to Scotland as well this year.......
            Me too. I've tried to cut almost all of the Dr. Pepper out of my life. I'm doing pretty good too. But it's so hard! But I think trying something new wouldn't be bending the rules too much. I need to add water to my tulips.

Comment

Originally posted by KerMcG90 View Post
              must...resist...urge...to...make...innapropriate...jokes

too bad he's 21 years older than me *mopes*
              We like innapropriate! Just make sure it's under Spoilers for Ratings. Haha! And I'd mope too. But hey! You could be his trophy wife. Almost enough age difference!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                I am thinking about going. I need a ladies weekend away. I just want to go with some people I know, or get a chance to meet!! And I would love the chance to meet Paul!!
                I'm going! I bought two tickets already, for me and my 8 year old son (the other huge Stargate fan in my family). I figured I can use him for the camouflage "cute factor" in the autograph line, so I don't look like such a huge fangirl geek. "Here, this is my adorable son who REALLY wants your autograph! (don't pay any attention to me ...)"

I hope I can meet some of you other Thunk Thread folks while I'm there. That's one of the best parts of going to conventions - meeting other fans! So who else is going?

Comment

We like innapropriate! Just make sure it's under Spoilers for Ratings. Haha! And I'd mope too. But hey! You could be his trophy wife. Almost enough age difference!
                  Yeah, we reeeeeeeeeeallly like innapropriate

Gutter??? Where??????

Seriously, how is a catch like him not taken?

sigpic
                  Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I'm desperate. I may just settle for that

My Livejournal
                    Lemming #63!

Comment

Yeah, we reeeeeeeeeeallly like innapropriate

Gutter??? Where??????

Seriously, how is a catch like him not taken?
                      I mean really? How is this man NOT married or at the very leave have a girlfriend? And there are so many fans who are so willing *looks around at us* -shifty-

My Livejournal
                      Lemming #63!

Comment

I've often wondered the same thing. He's way to gorgeous and way to great personality wise from what I hear not to be taken. Maybe had a bad past relationship...maybe he needs Whitney to change his mind!

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                          I'm going! I bought two tickets already, for me and my 8 year old son (the other huge Stargate fan in my family). I figured I can use him for the camouflage "cute factor" in the autograph line, so I don't look like such a huge fangirl geek. "Here, this is my adorable son who REALLY wants your autograph! (don't pay any attention to me ...)"

I hope I can meet some of you other Thunk Thread folks while I'm there. That's one of the best parts of going to conventions - meeting other fans! So who else is going?
                          Yaaaay! And it's always great to use the children as an excuse I'm aiming high to go to this if I cant get to disneyworld or seaworld career camps

Originally posted by leighanners
                          I've often wondered the same thing. He's way to gorgeous and way to great personality wise from what I hear not to be taken. Maybe had a bad past relationship...maybe he needs Whitney to change his mind!
                          Paul needs some huggles. I remember in an interview someone asked "what would your song of choice be if a fan were to do a carson beckett video for him" his response was "Like a Virgin" XD

My Livejournal
                          Lemming #63!

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                            Man, maybe I need a kid to........I think that plan is great...wish my baby brother was much younger than he really is...LOL

maybe he needs Whitney to change his mind!
                            or a Jennifer

sigpic
                            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Anyone got a kid they wanna loan me? Haha! I'll give it back, trust me!

Whitney...Jennifer...joint custody?

Comment

I just noticed that this thread is almost to 9000! Gonna be a party night! YAY!

Dimple time!

Comment

Working...
                                X