X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!!

Just thought I would drop by and
    Spoiler:
    Pay my respects to Carson Beckett... I just watched Sunday, and rest assured, I cried my little eyes out ..

I love Carson and just saw that this thread was recently posted in, so I decided to drop in for a second... See you guys later...
    sigpic
    And many thanks to Anneleis for this spectacular sig!!

Comment

Thanx guys!! This forum is huge! I just started to look around!
      I got really sad by the end of SG - 1's season seven, so Atlantis is something really great for me!! (Did I mention, this is my first time watching both SG - 1 and Atlantis?) I like everybody in Atlantis crew, but Carson seems special!
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Hi Anuna! *waves* Chocolate Carson Pop? *hands one as a welcome gift*

Twin
        My sister is great. I absolutely adore my Carson Doll! And I know about the reward! I saw that and was like *THUNK* Those eyes are just so gorgeous in that pic...I don't think it was too long after that I came here. Although it took me about six months to start posting.

And it always tells me I give out too much green. I don't think there is such a thing. Cause I get to feeling generous, or I'm in just a great mood and I start greening people and then it tells me I can't. Then I'm not so happy anymore. *sigh*
        Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateSister View Post
          Hello!!

Just thought I would drop by and
          Spoiler:
          Pay my respects to Carson Beckett... I just watched Sunday, and rest assured, I cried my little eyes out ..

I love Carson and just saw that this thread was recently posted in, so I decided to drop in for a second... See you guys later...
          Thanks ya!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateSister View Post
            Hello!! [snip]
            Be heartily welcomed too, StargateSister!

As I always say in here, 'The more the merrier'!
            twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcome... That ep was sooooo sad... and McKay was broken... Everybody at school knows about it too... I told them I watched a clip, a music clip, and cried and cried even then... I was so emotional...

I just finished watching it half an hour ago. And my heart shattered...

I'm off for today, I am gonna watch this move before dad tapes over it... hehe... I will definately be in tomorrow though so...

SEE YOU ALL REAL SOON!!!

sigpic
              And many thanks to Anneleis for this spectacular sig!!

Comment

Ratings are very dangeroous...

Comment

Thank you Stargate Sister

I too give out too much green, I HATE it when I run out (hmmmph)

Almost done touches on new(er) banner.....

sigpic
                  www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                  Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I don't understand one thing. Since real life can be pretty tragical, why does sci - fi have to be tragical as well? I'm sooo tierd of that! I'm such a sucker for happy endings! Can't help it!!

Comment

Well I think it's time for me to turn in. I don't think I can PS anymore. I'm just don't feel creative. Or well I am, but everything I do turns to crap...so I think it's best to stop now while my computer is still ahead.

It's been lovely chatting with you fellow thunkers as always! A pic before I go! Only Carson can make HazMat look so sexy! Goodnight!

And Ratings are dangerous...for girls like us...haha!

Comment

Can I have a haz - mat?! Can I? Pvetty pleaseeee?

Comment

I hear those hazmats are bloody hot to wear. Maybe Carson doesn't wear much under it If that is the case, by all means Anuna, remove the hazmat from him...

I posted that wrestling club pic on my LJ and people spontaneously combusted.

Oh it's good to spread the word... *laughs evilly*

A HUGE welcome to StargateSister and Anuna Hoping to see you frequent the gutter hehe.

Comment

UGH! I can't sleep. Someone please turn my brain off! I can't stop thinking. My dad had to go through HM training. He wasn't too fond of the suit. Since I can't sleep. I think I'll go watch that episode, with coms. Should be fun!

Jen
                            Love the new sig!

Comment

*blearily posts pic*

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                                *blearily posts pic*

yummie... like that pic

congrats to all of you posting maniacs *lol*

a warm welcome to anuna and stargatesister! have fun in our little crazy pauly world *lol

@caz: i can't imagine why the people at LJ would go crazy because of that harmless wrestling pic *evilgrin

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                                Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X