Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
    That's a different shot from the one I have! He's grinning in the one I grabbed ...

God, we are such obsessed fangirls ...
    OH MY GOD!!! girls!! where the hell did you get those pictures??? I'm grinning like crazy in front of my laptop *lol*

and yes.. i can definetely picture a certain man in kilt... some nice music... and then.. uhm... i'm gonna go now *lol

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
    Visit me at my LJ

Comment

OMG!!! OMG!!!

*Dances around like a raving loonatic*

That wrestling piccie is so groovy.

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
        Everyone can says
        Spoiler:
        "Oh crap"
        ... I think....
        i agree
        Spoiler:
        sheppard said it before.. for example in "the hive" when ford told him to get teyla and ronon.

but "my dear" striked me too. it's nothing mckay would say.. not even sarcastic... but i didn't feel it to be stolen from beckett

ok, real spoilers for vengeance...
        Spoiler:
        what the hell was that??? alien 6? oh my... they borrowed the aliens of that movies, didn't they? i was so thankful as sheppard finally said "alien.. you know, the movie". otherwise this was a real bad slasher ep, don't you think? quite funny but veeery far from the normal atlantis canon...

i liked it though, and hey, ronon finally spoke his mind, and he called sheppard "john". jay! ronon isn't a dumb footsoldier after all...

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
          I'd roll him in salt. Then fill him with tequila, triple sec, and lime juice.

Paulgarita anyone?

[IMG]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/2850/margaritaxh6.jpg

Really bad manip...but it's the best I could do in five minutes. CHEERS!
          YES PLEASE! XDDDD I'd coat him in sugar, too. X)

I like the 2nd wrestler pic best (do we have it without the circle?), because of his insane grin. XDDD It's so cute, everyone else is just kinda... looking and maybe smiling a little and Paul's all "GLEEEEEEEEEEE 8DDDDDDDDDDD~~~", hahaha. XDD
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
            YES PLEASE! XDDDD I'd coat him in sugar, too. X)

I like the 2nd wrestler pic best (do we have it without the circle?), because of his insane grin. XDDD It's so cute, everyone else is just kinda... looking and maybe smiling a little and Paul's all "GLEEEEEEEEEEE 8DDDDDDDDDDD~~~", hahaha. XDD
            oh yes please.. without the circle and BIIGGER *lol* *imitating peter deluise in wormhole extreme*

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
              Holy crap guys, there was a fire in my complex tonight and an ENTIRE building is gone. Close to mine too.....I just got in....through the back, they still aren't letting anyone in the main gate. I had to park on the other side of my complex and walk to my apt.....I was so scared where I heard, I flew back and (luckily you can see my apt from the road) so even though I couldnt get in I knew it (and my cats!) were ok. So scary....and so sad for those who lost everything.....I counted 12 fire trucks, not to mention all the cops, red cross, ambulances, etc etc.
              Uhhh Thanks God you are alright!!!

Comment

Oh yes!

My friend is driving me crazy...and she just called. I was stupid enough to answer. Now I'm stuck doing favors for her...UGH! I need a Paulgarita! And I don't even like tequila.
                Tequila is my fave alcohol so I drink yours, too Just drink something lighter LOL

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  what the hell was that??? alien 6? oh my... they borrowed the aliens of that movies, didn't they? i was so thankful as sheppard finally said "alien.. you know, the movie". otherwise this was a real bad slasher ep, don't you think? quite funny but veeery far from the normal atlantis canon...

i liked it though, and hey, ronon finally spoke his mind, and he called sheppard "john". jay! ronon isn't a dumb footsoldier after all...
                  Spoiler:
                  LOL now I realized why John said "Alien... you know the movie"... I didn't see them.... So I was wondering why he said this These creatures were very disgusting LOL... I liked the first scenes when Ronon and Rodney tried to fight LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    LOL now I realized why John said "Alien... you know the movie"... I didn't see them.... So I was wondering why he said this These creatures were very disgusting LOL... I liked the first scenes when Ronon and Rodney tried to fight LOL
                    Spoiler:
                    oh yes, those scenes were great.. reminded me a little of the trailer of a dogs breakfast... in it david wears that sort of outfit too, i wonder if they put mckay in that suit on purpose because of ADB *lol

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

I have the blue one sans white circle. Both came from the Brock wrestling club web page, located in Ontario, St. Catharines to be exact. Its where he did one of his degrees I think (undergrad???? Gotta go check...Must have been the local college cause he is in HS in these photos)

sigpic
                      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Haha! Love the wrestling pics. I was all of about 1 year old. You like gotta totally love that like 80s era hair. It looks like so rad on like him for sure.
                        Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

My brother graduated HS that year, hehehehehehe

sigpic
                          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            oh yes, those scenes were great.. reminded me a little of the trailer of a dogs breakfast... in it david wears that sort of outfit too, i wonder if they put mckay in that suit on purpose because of ADB *lol
                            Spoiler:
                            Probably

Comment

Haha! Love the wrestling pics. I was all of about 1 year old.
                              Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                              My brother graduated HS that year, hehehehehehe
                              Oh, you children. I was already a college graduate when those photos were taken! Paul would be my young boy toy ...

And in more obsessive fangirl news, I broke down and bought the Gold Passport tickets to the Chicago Stargate con. I have NO WILLPOWER! I figure I have 7 months to pay for it. Right?!

If I get a hug from Paul, it'll be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                                Oh, you children. I was already a college graduate when those photos were taken! Paul would be my young boy toy ...

And in more obsessive fangirl news, I broke down and bought the Gold Passport tickets to the Chicago Stargate con. I have NO WILLPOWER! I figure I have 7 months to pay for it. Right?!

If I get a hug from Paul, it'll be worth it.
                                Good for you, TJinLOCA! I'm still debating whether or not to go to that one or to just take a real vacation and go to the one in Germany coming up in June. Decisions, decisions... I've never been outside of North America before, but I'd have to go alone. That's the part that really terrifies me the most.

Comment

Working...
                                X