• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
    lips + fingers
    Title: Black Tie
    Run time: 1:17
    Size: 9mb
    Music: pseudo-1940's track from Monopoly Tycoon
    Mode: Grayscale (i.e. black and white! except for the last clip )
    Subject: Paul, Paul, glorious Paul in black and white.
    Clips from: SGA ("Intruder", "Duet", "The Return Pt 1", "Sunday"), SG1 ("Torment of Tantalus"), Smallville ("Insurgence").
    Spoilers: Minor for "Sunday", nothing huge but two notably good scenes

youtube

or

right click, save as

PLEASE RIGHT CLICK, SAVE AS the above link. If not, YOU ARE KILLING MY BANDWITH. I should not have put "Toy" and my mini-vid challenge on the same host. I was killed in two weeks. lol...hence, no one can vote for my vid because they didn't see it.
    Great vid!!
    Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
      Okay, now for...

THE CARSON HAIR!1

(spoiler cut for size XD)
      Spoiler:

The thing I like best about his hair is the little shark fin on top of his head that you can see in the profile shots.

What do you like best about his hair?
      Love the shark fin! I also like the color. Not too dark, not too light. Just lovely.

Leelakin, this is simply amazing! You're awesome!

I wish I could watch all the videos, but alas, I'm a slave to my dial-up.
      sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

is it day 6 ALREADY? caps/graphics that are funny or just bring a smile to the face...

Comment

hehe this one from Echoes i love...

Spoiler:

Comment

Wow, I am catching up on allllll the posts i missed by being gone today.

Hmmm, I have a few things to share......

On a note that is more for the anatomy day, NO ONe got my hint I left.... I guess I was too cryptic....trying to keep it too much on the dl......whoops......the special surprise is on another site. PM me for details

Besides, it'll bring a smile to alot of peoples faces
            Last edited by Jenner8675309; 20 January 2007, 10:26 PM.

sigpic
            www.savecarsonbeckett.com
            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
              absolutely terrible... you like the hairstyle? it looks as if someone put a pot on his head and cut around it *lol*

and he was sooo evil, and he got his ass kicked, twice.. well, i admit i won't say anything against a little whumping

the last 25minutes of the movie were really useless, don't you think?
              Well, the whole movie should be about that football game but no, there are many fights (they couldn't really hit each other ) And finally, when the game was on, it was not a real game... I mean, I am a soccer fan, and it seemed to be soccer... But they didn't look after the rules because there were many impossible things... (only 3 substitute on a such important match... ridiculous)

Comment

hehe this one from Echoes i love...

Spoiler:

Comment

My fave LOL moment is the kiss in Duet

Comment

wonderful pics everyone!...okay..now it's my turn...These are from Irresistable after John kidnapps Carson in the jumper and he starts to cry...made me go "aww..poor Carson he really needs a hug" but laugh at the same time...

Spoiler:

Sig made by me
                    Spoiler:

sig by me
                    the quote is from kimberlyfdr on Livejournal used with permission

Thanks to SueKay for my wonderful sig!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                      Well, the whole movie should be about that football game but no, there are many fights (they couldn't really hit each other ) And finally, when the game was on, it was not a real game... I mean, I am a soccer fan, and it seemed to be soccer... But they didn't look after the rules because there were many impossible things... (only 3 substitute on a such important match... ridiculous)
                      and the crappy stadion for that matter... and did you notice there were no audience at all? *lol* only in the pictures which are shown on the TV. and on what ground did they play?? rubber??

and if this was really such an important match and the players selected for their special skills, why have the one guy there in the first place? the coach didn't trust him.

and the fights... you're right, they couldn't really hit each other, which makes the fights only that more ridiculous. i could pick that movie to pieces with every scene... but... hey... paul was in it.. so it was worth it. and some scenes were quite funny.. the worse it got, the better it got..

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                      Visit me at my LJ

Comment

speaking of Final Goal and lulz and giggles...this cap Jersey13 took always makes me laugh...he's sent his henchmen to beat up the protagonist and he's just...sitting there in the foreground o_O

Spoiler:

*giggles helplessly*

I find it funny...

Comment

couple of very amusing pics...no spoilers, wee bit big

Spoiler:

Comment

speaking of Final Goal and lulz and giggles...this cap Jersey13 took always makes me laugh...he's sent his henchmen to beat up the protagonist and he's just...sitting there in the foreground o_O

*giggles helplessly*

I find it funny...
                            exactly *lol* and then he runs off, when he realizes his henchmen get their asses kicked... chicken!

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                            Visit me at my LJ

Comment

heehee there's just something about that movie...

amusing pic from BOBW 2005

Spoiler:

Comment

heehee there's just something about that movie...

amusing pic from BOBW 2005

Spoiler:
                                Hehehe! This and the other one are those made only for stewards, right?
                                I've got a pic of a DraconCon (I think?) one, but it's pretty blurry. D:
                                But one thing I noticed, it's always Paul in the foreground! XD Go Paul!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X