No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney and Carson really shouldn't be off world together. They get into the most awful messes.

From Instinct.

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
      Can you post this lovely lab coat pic in the LCLA thread, too? It's pure gold for a lab coat AND Carson thunker!
      What thread is that? I went thru the first 5 pages in the Characters and Relationships forum and I don't see what you're talking about.

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
        What thread is that? I went thru the first 5 pages in the Characters and Relationships forum and I don't see what you're talking about.
        That is probably because it starts with "Stargates doctors and scientist - Labcoat love discussion.

here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=15636

If you haven't already posted. Please feel free much appreciated. We need all the Lab-Coat pics we can get. Thanks watcher652.

Comment

More Carson from Instinct.

My kind of guy:

Comment

I'm so sorry, I forgot the link! But Rose, our wonderful LCLA ambassador, compensated my forgetfulness! Thanks, Rose!
            It would be great if you visited the thread, watcher!

So I just looked at many, many screencaps from "Instinct", and I can't wait to see that ep and its continuation. Beckett off-world is always a treat!

Bye, A.
            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I'm so sorry, I forgot the link! But Rose, our wonderful LCLA ambassador, compensated my forgetfulness! Thanks, Rose!
              It would be great if you visited the thread, watcher!

So I just looked at many, many screencaps from "Instinct", and I can't wait to see that ep and its continuation. Beckett off-world is always a treat!

Bye, A.
              Haha, what we need is a wrangler! Someone to go out and get the people with the LC pics to post to the thread. ROFL *joking* of course.

Comment

More Carson from Instinct.

UUmmmmm I do like him in his new off-world uniform!

But I am so in two minds about that ep. On one side, WOHOO! lots of Carson, on the other...well let's just say the plot devices were as subtle as a crowbar and started to niggle and while Paul was his usual fantastic self, (I do love the way that man can speak volumes with just an expression) the plot really sorta distracted me.

The biggest things being WTF was Carson thinking taking an unfinished, untested and hell by his own admission, 'not really quite sure what it will do', retrovirus out of the lab nevermind to another bloody planet!!! Viruses mutate, and jesus christ you'd think that a man of seemingly great conscience would not have risked that alone or even wanted to test it on a living sencient being, life sucker or not, he wanted to doctor the injured Wraith in 'Duet' afterall! He was almost as much the 'mad scientist' as McKay last week! Add to the fact he practically went 'look this is the cure to making you a real boy...er...girl' it was like wafting the scissors for pinnochio to cut his strings in front of her face...yeah...real subtle...really smart....Ok I'll stop ranting.

Oh and another observation, is it just me or has Paul dyed his hair (and eyebrows)? Me likely the natural grey bits...

TJ

p.s. You'd also think they would have locked cases on medical equipment, don't they not have health and safety regulation in the Pegasus Galaxy?

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                  From one of denial. For so many reason's.

About Channel 7? Well according to SG News Australia. Channel 7 have assured Australian fans of both SG-1 & SGA that they are going to show both Season 9 and Season 2 respectivly. However no time schedule has been set.

My guess is either over Summer or in the March/May 2006 non-ratings period. I would love it if they would show them both back to back but I think that maybe asking too much of CH7.

Anyho... back on topic.

So has anyone seen the new ep? Was Dr Beckett in it? Was he in a Lab-Coat?
                  LOL! Your state that bad?

Thanks for the info re: SG s9 and SGA s2. Good 'ol ch7, can only seem to air them during non-rating season. I wonder if they were aired during rating season and on primetime, would their ratings go off the roof, you reckon?

I envy those who can watch SGA on time, and without my friend or screencaps, I'd be quite lost
                  Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
                  and Captain Jack Harkness
                  Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
                  Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
                  Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
                  I live here.....Calling All Australians?
                  My other home...Stargate Down Under
                  My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

OMG!
                    Did anyone of already see the new official SG magazine? I just read about it on the net and it has a page called "One day in the life of Paul McGillion"!!!
                    Ok, I was in the process of answering this post last night, when GW decided to crash, and I couldn't get back in for almost 24hrs

So I read the transcript, thanks for the link A. There were some funny stuff, and it looks like he loves his job and the times he spends with DH/RM, and catfish for lunch...sounds delish!

Love these pics DWRose! *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
                    Sorry, couldn't resist I mean, look at that smile, that dimple.....Thunk!

And before I forget, WELCOME to all the newbies on this forum!
                    My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk
                      UUmmmmm I do like him in his new off-world uniform!

Oh and another observation, is it just me or has Paul dyed his hair (and eyebrows)? Me likely the natural grey bits...

TJ
                      Well cannot comment on the ep haven't seen yet.

But OMG! What happened to respecting Paul? lol

If I was dying my hair for that reason I would not want someone to start commenting on it. ROFL Although I do dye my hair for that reason! Haha, old age is great! Just great!

Comment

Have I posted these here before? I can't remember I didn't see them anyway.

Comment

Loving the "Instinct" screencaps fellow thunkers. Though I'm a bit behind, and basically don't know what's going on, pics of our good Dr. Beckett are always appreciated

Anyway, here's some pics from "Duet"...

Ok, must do some push-ups to keep those muscles tight

There's always something ruggedly handsome about a man covered in dirt with a profile of his behind/derrier/butt/arse/@ss...whatever you want to call it
                          Last edited by Celestial; 28 August 2005, 01:46 AM. Reason: spelling!
                          My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

No, but he was in the episode. He was an essential part of the plot.

I think this is pretty non spoilery. From Instinct.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...nct022edit.jpg
                            Delish Pic! The YinYang of Rugged-Offworld-Gear and Lab-Equipment-Sexiness!

AT

****where's his Scottish Flag?****
                            thistledown
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thistledown
                              Delish Pic! The YinYang of Rugged-Offworld-Gear and Lab-Equipment-Sexiness!

AT

****where's his Scottish Flag?****
                              They don't wear them when they are off-world. Don't want them to stand out in a crowd of Wraith!

Comment

I had a dream of kissing Carson last night

sigpic
                                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Working...
                                X