No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ugghh I've lost my muse too the thought of no new caps makes me...upset, without purpose!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
      ugghh I've lost my muse too the thought of no new caps makes me...upset, without purpose!
      Oh... I am sure you can make some excellent caps in 24 hours

Comment

Well as an American, I wont see it right away ( ), so when the wake starts I'll be a bit behind. But I'll get caught up. I'm almost done my preparation...one more project to do, but its pretty big. It may be an after wake event. But I've got all my capping, "graphics" and a special treat done.

Dang, I can't believe I am STILL up. Its 2:30 my time. My clock is soo off, I will get up at noon tomorrow.

sigpic
        www.savecarsonbeckett.com
        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Jenner, if you don't have to do anything tomorrow... Then why not?!

Comment

Not until 4:30 at least, so thats my whole reasoning, LOL

sigpic
            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I just made probably one of my last Carson banners. It just won't be the same. I dunno. I'll probably use it forever. I'm sad.
              Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Don't give up hope! Things are hotting up over at www.savecarsonbeckett.com - it's still not too late to lend your support. And the more support we - and Paul - get, the better.

KEEP THE LION RAMPANT - SAVE CARSON & SAVE ATLANTIS!
                Atlantis : Revolutions - an AU "Stargate: Atlantis" RPG

Comment

Loved the kilt pics...thanks Jen for getting me up to date. And just incase anyone hasn't tried it...if you go into photoshop, duplicate it and set it to screen, you can see a lot more clearly...not that I've tried that or anything.
                  Last edited by leighanners; 15 January 2007, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                    Not until 4:30 at least, so thats my whole reasoning, LOL
                    You mean PM?

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                      I just made probably one of my last Carson banners. It just won't be the same. I dunno. I'll probably use it forever. I'm sad.
                      That's lovely!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                        Loved the kilt pics...thanks Jen for getting me up to date. And just incase anyone hasn't tried it...if you go into photoshop, duplicate it and set it to screen, you can see a lot more clearly...not that I've tried that or anything.
                        Oh no....hehehehehe. But I'm in denial if I say I won't try it....Bad Jen. BAD JEN

And your banner is beautiful. Wish I could work photoshop like you can. I try to hide my lack of skill in that area with pathetic humor attempts. See my sig for example......

Jenny- yeah 4:30 PM. It is now almost 4 AM and I need to go to bed....I'm still not too tired. I've been cramming for the wake. I realized I hadn't done a thing. I have done too much probably. The real fun stuff doesn't come until later in the week.

sigpic
                        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Jenny- yeah 4:30 PM. It is now almost 4 AM and I need to go to bed....I'm still not too tired. I've been cramming for the wake. I realised I hadn done a thing. I have noe done too much probably. The real fun stuff doesn't come til later in the week.
                          Well, as I work all the week, I don't have much time to prepare something for the wake... I am sorry I am not good in these stuff. I prefer staring at your beautiful caps and art of Photoshop.... I love them but I have never been so good in stuff like that....

Comment

Oh no....hehehehehe. But I'm in denial if I say I won't try it....Bad Jen. BAD JEN

And your banner is beautiful. Wish I could work photoshop like you can. I try to hide my lack of skill in that area with pathetic humor attempts. See my sig for example......

Jenny- yeah 4:30 PM. It is now almost 4 AM and I need to go to bed....I'm still not too tired. I've been cramming for the wake. I realized I hadn't done a thing. I have done too much probably. The real fun stuff doesn't come until later in the week.
                            Haha! You don't see much more, but it is a bit clearer. Haha! We are soooo bad.

Thanks! Glad yall like the banner. It sorta just came to me. And I'm not that great at PS. I just try and act like I know what I'm doing. Haha! And you're banner is great! I think it's very cute. My services are always available.

And it is almost 4AM here as well. Time for me to go to bed. I have to work tomorrow. UGH! I don't wanna! It's ucky outside. Perfect sleeping weather! But I must. Good night everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                              Well, as I work all the week, I don't have much time to prepare something for the wake... I am sorry I am not good in these stuff. I prefer staring at your beautiful caps and art of Photoshop.... I love them but I have never been so good in stuff like that....
                              Like I am? Hahahaha. At my last job (professional baseball team!) they all assumed I did graphic design and I had never touched a program. I barely made it through those large projects and had to teach myself what tiny bit I know. I wish I could create a banner like Leighanner and Caz.

I have three very special things, plus load of caps and stuff. I wanted to make a video, but I have a feeling I'll want to use clips from Sunday, so I'll hold off for awhile.

For now, I think I should sleep.....

(Ok it took three attempts to post this, I do need to go to bed)

sigpic
                              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Man. He looks like I feel! So peaceful.
                                Last edited by leighanners; 15 January 2007, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X