No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been around off and on. Since it has been dead I haven't hung around too much. I'm in a great mood though. So I think I'm gonna go PhotoShop! My friend just told me that they guy I like likes me too! But he's afraid to ask me out. So I'm gonna see if I can come up with some Carsalicious things in PS! Be back around in a bit!
    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Can't wait to see what you come up with. Glad you're in a good mood. I'm, winding down and probably will be heading off to my pillow soon....

Off Topic- ASK HIM OUT! Go for it girl! Don't wait on a guy forever. You can do it

sigpic
      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

This whole party we're having in here has me inspired. I probably won't post anything tonight cause I don't feel like uploading tonight. Probably do it tomorrow. YAY! I neglect Carson when I PS. It's hard to find good caps unless I use Caz's. Her's always seemed to be the better of all the ones I come across. I need to picture hunting now that I think of it! If I'm not back tonight, I hope everyone has a good whatever time of day it is on your side of the computer!

OT-I asked him out last time! I told him to take me to lunch, and he did. I've known him for almost three years. He knows I don't bite...hard. It's his turn. *grins*

Comment

I've also been making graphics... Paul is such a rabid muse!

Comment

Yeah I think tomorrow night, when I'm done all my cleaning, I'll finally enjoy my day off by working on my contributions for the wake I'm excited too, hehehehehe.

Off Topic- Nudge him!! Men, god bless them, get nervous too and need a little help and encouragement sometimes. Maybe you should take him to lunch or a movie.

I don't think Carson would mind you seeing someone, just this once anyways....

sigpic
            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
              I've also been making graphics... Paul is such a rabid muse!

YUM! I can't wait to see what you come up with. I am looking forward to it!!!

sigpic
              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Oh Caz. You have the best pics. I love how that shirt is a little see through. If only it was wet! I think the Atlantis women should organize an Atlantis men wet tshirt contest. *grins*

Comment

I SECOND THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, enough for tonight. I gotta hit the pillow I think. Thanks for that last lovely photo. One from me before I head out....

(Like a Prayer by Madonna plays....where is DH to complete the mime???)

PS- watch youtube if you don't get it

sigpic
                  Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                    Yeah I think tomorrow night, when I'm done all my cleaning, I'll finally enjoy my day off by working on my contributions for the wake I'm excited too, hehehehehe.

Off Topic- Nudge him!! Men, god bless them, get nervous too and need a little help and encouragement sometimes. Maybe you should take him to lunch or a movie.

I don't think Carson would mind you seeing someone, just this once anyways....
                    I've already talked it over with Carson. He understands that since it is a long, long, long, long...LONG distance relationship we have, that I might eventually need to date other men from time to time. He did have that stunt with that little military hussy remember? I don't know if I completely forgave him for that, but that's neither here nor there. Haha! I'm such a nut that needs sleep.

I nudge. Practically shoved. I've done just about all but said "Would ya just ask me out already and get it over with!" Haha! Oh the situation is hopeless.

Comment

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1..._06_202-tn.jpg

(Like a Prayer by Madonna plays....where is DH to complete the mime???)

PS- watch youtube if you don't get it
                      HAHA!

Side note, I watch Caz's "Like a Virgin" video at least once a week for a good laugh. I think that's probably one of the best things I've ever seen.

Comment

I'll keep Paul, er your seat...., warm for you while you're gone then

OT- Sigh, men. Been there. Don't wait forever. Only Paulie is worth that

sigpic
                        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                          HAHA!

Side note, I watch Caz's "Like a Virgin" video at least once a week for a good laugh. I think that's probably one of the best things I've ever seen.

AHAHAHAHA, love that one (good one Caz) and also the Reo Speedwagon "I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore". That one is hilarious too.

sigpic
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

AHAHAHAHA, love that one (good one Caz) and also the Reo Speedwagon "I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore". That one is hilarious too.
                            I think I've seen that one too! I saw one I don't remember what the song was. But it was great. I'll have to see if I can find it one day. And I watched Caz's today actually. Good times! Good times!

OT-I'm not gonna wait forever. Don't worry. I'll probably end up asking him out again. We'll see. If only there was a Paul for everyone. That would be nice. Scottish...hot...beautiful blue eyes (which this guy has too)...dimples...*sigh*

It's time to sleep. Good night everyone!

Comment

Hiya everyone...

Did I post yesterday??? Oh, I can't remember!!! More than 12 hours as passed since.

If I didn't - I took my three exams yesterday and I think I've done okay on them. Let's put it this way, I didn't stop writing until my time ran out. I have one more - next week - and then I have my birthday.

Loving all the pics. Loving all the comments. Oh, you know what I'm like, anything to do with Carson and I love it.

Comment

Not all guys are as confident in their flirting as is Paul. And it's been my experience that relationships that come out of friendships are often the hardest for guys to take that leap. They don't want to lose the friendship. I think now is the time for a heart-to-heart.

Congrats on getting through the exams, Allestian!

Okay. Time for the North American contingent to get out of bed and keep the conversation going....

I was listening to the commentary for "The Eye," last night. I laughed and laughed when David Hewlett said how Paulie came out of the pod set after the tree was knocked down in front of them saying, "They threw trees at us!"

For those who haven't heard the commentary, this then sparks a little schtick about how Paulie has an unnatural fear of trees. It made my crappy day much better!

Comment

Working...
                                X