X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jenner
    YAY! Congrats on 100!

Caz
    You are the Capping Queen! At least in my book. Ego and all. Haha!

Love all the pictures. They so pretty. *pets screen* I realize that I stay up way too late on here with you guys. The pictures don't help that issue any. I'm gonna try and be a good girl and go to bed early. Haha! That probably won't happen.
    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
      we should have a wake or something... I mean, like they have hiatus parties in the ship threads...
      How so? I never frequent the ship threads, maybe I should start... I am obviously out of the loop on this one!

sigpic
      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
        How so? I never frequent the ship threads, maybe I should start... I am obviously out of the loop on this one!
        Yeah The J/T threads are having hiatus parties to pass the time. They have fic challenges, PS challenges, etc. Each week is dedicated to a different theme.

I do think we should have a wake. Have it declared a national holiday the day after the episode airs. Make all sorts of hoopla like they do when presidents and royalty and so on dies.

Comment

I guess by that I mean...we celebrate his life in an organised party!! From The Rising onwards...hmm.

beckett/chair love *shifty eyes*

and I dig the eyebrows

Comment

Yeah, absolutely!!!! Fantastic idea, no matter how sad it really is.....

sniff sniff

sigpic
            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

btw, that chair pic I posted before was the first of my first organised capping spree. *sighs happily* I should have started this earlier.

ok for the wake, should we hold a whole week of events/mourning? lmao

lopsided smirk...

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                btw, that chair pic I posted before was the first of my first organised capping spree. *sighs happily* I should have started this earlier.

ok for the wake, should we hold a whole week of events/mourning? lmao

lopsided smirk...

Haha! I love his face. It looks like he just...well...

And I just burned my whole middle finger and part of my index finger cause i grabbed a hot bowl out of the microwave! I think it's starting to blister.

Comment

Hmmm, well I am fairly sure Sunday airs in Canada on Monday, so we have a week to plan the wake.

I think it should be a weeklong event. Something each day. Its only fitting!!!!! Again, good idea Caz.

PS- Sorry about your finger Leighanners

sigpic
                  Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I thought long and hard about how to celebrate my 2000th post. I decided only one thread deserved it!! *bounce*

love his expression in this

freoooowww black and white, it's certainly catching on

and yes...what 2000th post is complete without THE KILT

and shirtlessness.

wet shirtlessness to be precise.

HUZZZZZZZZZZZAH custom avvie here I come!

Comment

Congrats CAZ!!!

\|/
                      / \

Comment

Hello there!!! Yesterday evening I simply couldn't browse the internet But now it's fine!!
                        Yay for The Ark, and thanks Caz for the awesome caps!!! Just wanna watch it later this day....
                        Have fun anybody today as well....

Comment

Congrats Caz!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THE KILT!!!! Sigh. And I HAVE to get Final Goal....(no, I have almost bought it a few times, now I have to). Your caps from them are too delicious

So 2000 is the custom avatar mark? I wondered when that was.....

sigpic
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
                            Oh Caz, why you gotta be so great for?

Here's another paper...

Downloadable HERE.

Thanks to everyone for the inspiration. I used some of the pictures you've posted and the little quote at the bottom is from one of your posts. Rosiewook's... I think.
                            Woo... Beautiful!!!

Comment

So 2000 is the custom avatar mark? I wondered when that was.....
                              We have to hurry, Jenner!!!

Comment

*saunters around showing off new avatar*

Comment

Working...
                                X