Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
    I am seriously jealous!!! I would loooooove to be in such situation with Paul LOL
    Are you kidding? I'd love to be in any situation with Paul...*sigh*
    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

I am seriously jealous!!! I would loooooove to be in such situation with Paul LOL
      It was so awesome, I can't even recall most of it *lol*. Oh, and he kissed a friend of mine on the cheek! She sat all alone during the con dance (I think she wasn't feeling that well) and he was there with the others at a table and kissed her on the cheek and told Ivy Isenberg (the casting lady) to take care of her! Isn't that sweet? =D Admittedly he's already had a wee bit of alcohol going on then *lol*, but still sweet! Too bad he didn't dance like the others though, I would've loved to see him dancing.
      In a photo session me and said friend were having a pic taken of the 3 of us, and he dug his fingers into our ribs (owwwticklish!) and didn't let us go afterwards! *lol*

If there were any other anecdotes, I've forgotten them. *lol* Dang my memory! I think his workshop with Teryl Rothery was the funniest thing ever, those two should do a comedy tour together or something! I wish I already had the cam in my celphone then ): this way I only got bad quality videos of it without sound. He kept playing parodies of Carson and Joe Flanigan, we were laughing tears.

Edit: Did I mention what he wrote onto my autograph by him? "To lovely Julia - You cheeky little thing!" Haha, as if!
      sigpic

Comment

That is sooo cool! I'm so jealous. Haha.

I took pics of Carson doll. I'm unhooking my USB from my printer and to the camera as I type...well not as I type, I only have two hands and that would require about four. Which I don't have. So I'm gonna post this and then do that, and try and get the pics up for yall to see! YAY!

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
          AWWW! I wanna go to a con! Nobody likes Texas though. *pouts* or anywhere close to Texas. *pouts more* It's so unfair!!!!!!!!!!! My sis and I wanted to go to ComicCon this year. I wish we would have. Although it would have been completely mad, it would have been soooo worth it. I would have loved to been in on the SGA panel. Although my sis probably would have killed herself. She's not as big an SGA fan as me. But then again, not many people are. I just try and control it as to not scare away other folks.
          Sometimes I feel I scare the others LOL Actually I don't know a better place when I can chat with some other Carson fans..... I am on a huge Hungarian forum where I have some friends who love SGA and SG-1 but they are a bit fed up with my Carson-madness....

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
            It was so awesome, I can't even recall most of it *lol*. Oh, and he kissed a friend of mine on the cheek! She sat all alone during the con dance (I think she wasn't feeling that well) and he was there with the others at a table and kissed her on the cheek and told Ivy Isenberg (the casting lady) to take care of her! Isn't that sweet? =D Admittedly he's already had a wee bit of alcohol going on then *lol*, but still sweet! Too bad he didn't dance like the others though, I would've loved to see him dancing.
            In a photo session me and said friend were having a pic taken of the 3 of us, and he dug his fingers into our ribs (owwwticklish!) and didn't let us go afterwards! *lol*

If there were any other anecdotes, I've forgotten them. *lol* Dang my memory! I think his workshop with Teryl Rothery was the funniest thing ever, those two should do a comedy tour together or something! I wish I already had the cam in my celphone then ): this way I only got bad quality videos of it without sound. He kept playing parodies of Carson and Joe Flanigan, we were laughing tears.

Edit: Did I mention what he wrote onto my autograph by him? "To lovely Julia - You cheeky little thing!" Haha, as if!
            Now I am even more jealous..... It's nothing better than a man who had some drinks LOL Gosh I think I could talk long long hours with him!!!

Comment

Girls, this is the newest Carson turtle, made from marzipan Isn't he sweet???

Comment

Sometimes I feel I scare the others LOL Actually I don't know a better place when I can chat with some other Carson fans..... I am on a huge Hungarian forum where I have some friends who love SGA and SG-1 but they are a bit fed up with my Carson-madness....
                Luckily, my best friend is Carson-mad as well! You wouldn't believe how many hours we've spent ranting about
                Spoiler:
                the unfairness that is Paul's removal from SGA ): We also watch the episodes together and go awwwwwww whenever he appears, haha
                sigpic

Comment

Oh my gooood, how cute! I can see the resemblance! *giggle*
                  hey, you should poke little dimples into its cheeks! =D With a pen or something! Teeheee~
                  sigpic

Comment

Luckily, my best friend is Carson-mad as well! You wouldn't believe how many hours we've spent ranting about
                    Spoiler:
                    the unfairness that is Paul's removal from SGA ): We also watch the episodes together and go awwwwwww whenever he appears, haha
                    Spoiler:
                    I can imagine.... I do the same everytime I watch an SGA ep

Comment

Oh my gooood, how cute! I can see the resemblance! *giggle*
                      hey, you should poke little dimples into its cheeks! =D With a pen or something! Teeheee~
                      LOL I don't wanna hurt him.... I am afraid I would make a mistake and poor little marzipan-Carson would be damaged!

Comment

That is soo cute!!!! It's got Carson written all over it!

Comment

Spoiler:
                          I can imagine.... I do the same everytime I watch an SGA ep
                          Haha, it's just natural! *lol* I just can't keep myself from going 'awww', no matter whether he's happy or mad or sad or ...neutral *lol*. Though let's face it, Carson is NEVER neutral.

Though
                          Spoiler:
                          I really choked on my 'awww' in Irresistable, when he started crying in the puddlejumper! I know it was supposed to be a comedic scene, but ...it was SO emotional. I mean, Carson is so emotional by default, that when he actually GETS emotional, I can barely stand it without crying along. *lol* And I really NEVER cry while watching television/movies! It's the man's fault! *points*
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL I don't wanna hurt him.... I am afraid I would make a mistake and poor little marzipan-Carson would be damaged!
                            Maybe it's better this way, I think I wouldn't dare hurt him, either.
                            I just have a little marzipan pig here and it already has one ear bitten off (and then I noticed that it didn't taste good at all *lol*).
                            sigpic

Comment

Haha, it's just natural! *lol* I just can't keep myself from going 'awww', no matter whether he's happy or mad or sad or ...neutral *lol*. Though let's face it, Carson is NEVER neutral.

Though
                              Spoiler:
                              I really choked on my 'awww' in Irresistable, when he started crying in the puddlejumper! I know it was supposed to be a comedic scene, but ...it was SO emotional. I mean, Carson is so emotional by default, that when he actually GETS emotional, I can barely stand it without crying along. *lol* And I really NEVER cry while watching television/movies! It's the man's fault! *points*
                              Spoiler:
                              Well, to be honest, I laugh on that scene every time I watch it... I know you're right and it's not so funny, coz his emotions makes Carson so Carson (hopefully you know what I mean), but I just can't stand and I laugh on it But when he was sitting near Rodney in The Hive, he captured my soul...

Comment

Maybe it's better this way, I think I wouldn't dare hurt him, either.
                                I just have a little marzipan pig here and it already has one ear bitten off (and then I noticed that it didn't taste good at all *lol*).
                                I bought this turtle yesterday at my workplace - I am a cashier, which means I hate X-mas... - and I bought a small pig as well... I love marzipan stuff but this turtle will stay alive...

Comment

Working...
                                X