Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
    Wait, you're from Germany, too? Lol! My mom liked that band, now she thinks they're awful, hehe.
    The Stargate franchise (I'll just generalize it because I got to SGA through SG-1 *lol*) was actually my 2nd fandom, I really got into it once The X-Files became worse in season 7. I kinda lost interest when Jack became a general/left and later I got sucked into SGA through a friend (she kept posting about it, all the Sparky stuff! *lol* I resisted for about half a year and then started watching it anyway. And I'm very glad I did! ).
    No, I am not from Germany, I am from Hungary, but there are some German stuff I love.....
    Spoiler:
    (for example now the German skijumping team, including Sven Hannawald....

I started to watch SG-1 coz of Richard, then I discovered Michael That was in 1999. Then I watched and taped the series but I fell out a bit... And then Season 9 has come.... And Cameron Mitchell gave back the old feelings LOL First I didn't wanted to watch SGA, I just couldn't imagine it can be as good as SG-1... Well, Carson helped me a lot to realize it's true

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
      Haha! He is a bit chubby I guess. Never really thought of it. But I do guess Carson is a bit heavier than the other characters Paul's played. I really haven't seen him in too much other than SGA. He's just so adorable! I wanna give him a hug, poke his tummy, and pat him on the head and tell him everything will be okay. Cause he always looks so worried. Poor thing.

Spoiler:
      Maybe he has an anxiety attack and has a mental breakdown and that's why he goes MIA. Haha!
      Yeah, true, Carson is a person who you always want to give a hug!!! And probably a big kiss of his face LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
        Yeah, true, Carson is a person who you always want to give a hug!!! And probably a big kiss of his face LOL
        And pinch is little dimpled cheeks! *squish squish* LOL! Oh he's such a cutie. I'm gonna be so sad...
        Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

And pinch is little dimpled cheeks! *squish squish* LOL! Oh he's such a cutie. I'm gonna be so sad...
          Me, too. Cannot imagine SGA without him He's so... adorable, in all the ways I can say

Comment

Me, too. Cannot imagine SGA without him He's so... adorable, in all the ways I can say
            I miss my Hot Scot already, and nothing's happened. At least I'll have my Carson doll my sister made me to keep me company until the hopeful return. *crosses fingers*

Comment

Omg, me too! *lol* Paul actually pinched my cheek last month at the con in Germany (cheeky fella!), but unfortunately I was too perplexed to pinch back!
              And gawd, he's not chubby at all! O_O It might seem like that on screen sometimes, but he looked absolutely gorgeous live (not that he still wouldn't look gorgeous if he was chubbier *lol* but cameras are evil and add pounds).

Spoiler:
              And I'm already feeling so so sorry for Carson/Paul. ): I think one way or the other, he'll be in for some torture.
              sigpic

Comment

I miss my Hot Scot already, and nothing's happened. At least I'll have my Carson doll my sister made me to keep me company until the hopeful return. *crosses fingers*
                Yeah I remember when I was lurking here, you told us your sister made you a doll named Carson How sweet hehe

Now when I see a turtle, I think of him LOL

Comment

Omg, me too! *lol* Paul actually pinched my cheek last month at the con in Germany (cheeky fella!), but unfortunately I was too perplexed to pinch back!
                  And gawd, he's not chubby at all! O_O It might seem like that on screen sometimes, but he looked absolutely gorgeous live (not that he still wouldn't look gorgeous if he was chubbier *lol* but cameras are evil and add pounds).

Spoiler:
                  And I'm already feeling so so sorry for Carson/Paul. ): I think one way or the other, he'll be in for some torture.
                  It's true about cameras.....
                  Oh, you're really lucky!! Next time when he is in Germany, please let me know, I 'jump' there!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  I only met some Formula 1 drivers so I wanna meet my other faves, too!

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Aww! How cute! He pinched your cheeks. Haha! And I know! I've seen pics at cons, and he doesn't look like he does when he's Carson. It's weird. Such an unusual spieces this Paul McGillion is. He's like a chameleon.

Comment

Aww! How cute! He pinched your cheeks. Haha! And I know! I've seen pics at cons, and he doesn't look like he does when he's Carson. It's weird. Such an unusual spieces this Paul McGillion is. He's like a chameleon.
                      I think that's why he is a very good actor

Comment

Yeah I remember when I was lurking here, you told us your sister made you a doll named Carson How sweet hehe

It's the cutest damn thing ever. I'll have to take a pic and put it up here so yall can see.

And I think of me when I see turtles. Cause I love em! I have a stuffed one that sits on top of my monitor. If it's name wasn't Gavin, I'd so name it Carson. Cause I'm a reject like that! It's kinda chubby too!

Comment

I don't remember! *lol* Could you show us a pic of the doll? I'd love to see it =D I got a little stuffed turtle for a friend and attached a pink, sparkly tag that said "My name is Carson" *lol* and she got me a turtle simultaneously, lol!! Yes, we're kinda fixated on the wee turtles. I think I'll call my turtle "wee", actually. *lol* Or "wee bugger", or something. =D

Don't worry, I'll tell you! It was my first convention ever (a really small one, which was great since you had like 5 actors for 130 people *lol*) and he practically killed me with his sweet personality (he brushed the hair out of my face, too! I froze right on spot, lol. Like omghetouchedmyfacecanthegroundopenandswallowmeplease?) He's so awesome, he reminded me a lot of Carson, actually (maybe that's just wishful thinking *lol* but I really thought so! He has such a cutesy humour).
                          sigpic

Comment

It's the cutest damn thing ever. I'll have to take a pic and put it up here so yall can see.

And I think of me when I see turtles. Cause I love em! I have a stuffed one that sits on top of my monitor. If it's name wasn't Gavin, I'd so name it Carson. Cause I'm a reject like that!
                            To be honest, when I saw here that turtle which one of the girls bought for her friend's birthday... Well, since then I wanted to have some plush turtles and I was a turtle hunter I got 2, one is a keyholder, and the seond is on my bed. Both of them are Carsons and I am searching for more turtles...

Comment

I don't remember! *lol* Could you show us a pic of the doll? I'd love to see it =D I got a little stuffed turtle for a friend and attached a pink, sparkly tag that said "My name is Carson" *lol* and she got me a turtle simultaneously, lol!! Yes, we're kinda fixated on the wee turtles. I think I'll call my turtle "wee", actually. *lol* Or "wee bugger", or something. =D

Don't worry, I'll tell you! It was my first convention ever (a really small one, which was great since you had like 5 actors for 130 people *lol*) and he practically killed me with his sweet personality (he brushed the hair out of my face, too! I froze right on spot, lol. Like omghetouchedmyfacecanthegroundopenandswallowmeplease?) He's so awesome, he reminded me a lot of Carson, actually (maybe that's just wishful thinking *lol* but I really thought so! He has such a cutesy humour).
                              I am seriously jealous!!! I would loooooove to be in such situation with Paul LOL

Comment

AWWW! I wanna go to a con! Nobody likes Texas though. *pouts* or anywhere close to Texas. *pouts more* It's so unfair!!!!!!!!!!! My sis and I wanted to go to ComicCon this year. I wish we would have. Although it would have been completely mad, it would have been soooo worth it. I would have loved to been in on the SGA panel. Although my sis probably would have killed herself. She's not as big an SGA fan as me. But then again, not many people are. I just try and control it as to not scare away other folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X