Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
    I made only one little snap from the uncredited X-Files (Duane Barry) coz Paul's appearance is so short.... But I didn't make any from Jake 2.0
    What, he was in Duane Barry, as well? Eeeee~ I thought he was only in Small Potatoes! Dang, and I lent my X-Files DVD boxes to a friend... *lol*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
      What, he was in Duane Barry, as well? Eeeee~ I thought he was only in Small Potatoes! Dang, and I lent my X-Files DVD boxes to a friend... *lol*
      Yes he was, but just in the very end of the episode. He was an agent, helping Scully. Here my 2 caps are:

Comment

Yes he was, but just in the very end of the episode. He was an agent, helping Scully. Here my 2 caps are:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...isc/Paul13.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...isc/Paul14.jpg
        Awww cool, thanks for the caps! His hair. *giggle* Good thing you mentioned it though, I think I would've just exploded if I had randomly seen him in that ep. It's so cool to discover your favourite actors in old X-Files eps as guest stars! (I haven't even known until recently that Tony Shalhoub was in there, too... I think I need to rewatch the whole show and watch more closely *lol*)
        sigpic

Comment

SGF is an awesome movie! One day I should watch it again. Seeing those caps makes me wanna watch it so bad. But I don't think I could sit infront of the computer that long right now. Cinewhatver gave me fits too. I just kept at it until it finally worked. I hope everyone gets a chance to see it. And I like this I hear about DVD release. I know I'd buy it.

You guys are some caping fools! It's been a nice treat to come home after along day at work and see that gorgeous face. *sigh* My friend had a dream the other night that I was dating a guy named Paul. But he wasn't a Scot...I told her she needed to get it right next time.
          Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Awww cool, thanks for the caps! His hair. *giggle* Good thing you mentioned it though, I think I would've just exploded if I had randomly seen him in that ep. It's so cool to discover your favourite actors in old guest star roles!
            Well, yeah, I was an X-Files fan earlier but when Mulder was out, I didn't watch it anymore. When I looked at Paul's filmography and saw he was there, suddenly I decided to get them, and after I watched these 2 eps, I decided to get the whole series
            And yeah, for me, it was a huge surprise when seeing 'Torment Of Tantalus' nowadays (Hungarian TV just started to re-run SG-1), I realized that young Ernest was actually Carson!

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
              You guys are some caping fools! It's been a nice treat to come home after along day at work and see that gorgeous face. *sigh* My friend had a dream the other night that I was dating a guy named Paul. But he wasn't a Scot...I told her she needed to get it right next time.
              LOL I had a dream with Carson, but I don't know the exact details... It was something SGA-action LOL

Comment

Well, yeah, I was an X-Files fan earlier but when Mulder was out, I didn't watch it anymore. When I looked at Paul's filmography and saw he was there, suddenly I decided to get them, and after I watched these 2 eps, I decided to get the whole series
                And yeah, for me, it was a huge surprise when seeing 'Torment Of Tantalus' nowadays (Hungarian TV just started to re-run SG-1), I realized that young Ernest was actually Carson!
                I became an X-Files fan when their 2nd season aired (I can't believe I was like 11 back then, haha), but I half stopped watching after DD left, too (that just wasn't TXF anymore ): ).
                It was my very first fandom (and I still love that show to bits, seasons 1-7 at least), so I barely knew ANY actors starring in there. *lol* That way it's always fun to rewatch now and discover new things. =D And omg, Paul is in there TWICE! How awesome. I think he should've gotten the Krycek part. (though I love Nicolas Lea, Paul as the bad guy is just too tempting *lol*)
                sigpic

Comment

I remember when I saw TOT I was like holy cow crap! That's Carson! But he looked so different. I think he's hotter as Carson. There is just something about Carson that's great all the way around. And to me, Carson looks so much different than the other characters he's played. Even though they look the same. I dunno. It's something that I really can't explain. If he was 14 years younger, or I was 14 older...it'd be all over with. Haha. I still thunk for him none the less. The man is gorgeous.

\|/
                  / \ Hehehehehehe! I'm way too bored.

Comment

I became an X-Files fan when their 2nd season aired (I can't believe I was like 11 back then, haha), but I half stopped watching after DD left, too (that just wasn't TXF anymore ): ).
                    It was my very first fandom (and I still love that show to bits, seasons 1-7 at least), so I barely knew ANY actors starring in there. *lol* That way it's always fun to rewatch now and discover new things. =D And omg, Paul is in there TWICE! How awesome. I think he should've gotten the Krycek part. (though I love Nicolas Lea, Paul as the bad guy is just too tempting *lol*)
                    Yeah, DD was my x. fandom LOL (Actually, I started with a famous German duo called Modern Talking when I was 4..... hehehehe) Paul is my umpteenth love hehe And I agree, Paul as a bad guy is too tempting..... That's why I love the Viper ep!

Comment

Paul as a bad guy would be different. I haven't ever seen him in anything that he would be the villian. Has he been the villian in anything he's done? He just look so darn cute and innocent, it'd be a stretch for me to believe. But I'd watch none the less.

Comment

I remember when I saw TOT I was like holy cow crap! That's Carson! But he looked so different. I think he's hotter as Carson. There is just something about Carson that's great all the way around. And to me, Carson looks so much different than the other characters he's played. Even though they look the same. I dunno. It's something that I really can't explain. If he was 14 years younger, or I was 14 older...it'd be all over with. Haha. I still thunk for him none the less. The man is gorgeous.

\|/
                        / \ Hehehehehehe! I'm way too bored.
                        LOL the figure is cool

And yeah, I agree, for me, the other roles are different than Carson. I love him the way he looks like (I don't like the word chubby coz I am not a thin girl either but that's the truth...) but I wonder how Carson would look like if he was not that chubby.... I hope you understand me, it's too early and I am a bit excited now...

Comment

Yeah, DD was my x. fandom LOL (Actually, I started with a famous German duo called Modern Talking when I was 4..... hehehehe) Paul is my umpteenth love hehe And I agree, Paul as a bad guy is too tempting..... That's why I love the Viper ep!
                          Wait, you're from Germany, too? Lol! My mom liked that band, now she thinks they're awful, hehe.
                          The Stargate franchise (I'll just generalize it because I got to SGA through SG-1 *lol*) was actually my 2nd fandom, I really got into it once The X-Files became worse in season 7. I kinda lost interest when Jack became a general/left and later I got sucked into SGA through a friend (she kept posting about it, all the Sparky stuff! *lol* I resisted for about half a year and then started watching it anyway. And I'm very glad I did! ).
                          sigpic

Comment

Paul as a bad guy would be different. I haven't ever seen him in anything that he would be the villian. Has he been the villian in anything he's done? He just look so darn cute and innocent, it'd be a stretch for me to believe. But I'd watch none the less.
                            Think about the Viper ep He was evil, but in the same time, he was soft, if you know what I mean... He used his brain, not his feelings

Comment

LOL the figure is cool

And yeah, I agree, for me, the other roles are different than Carson. I love him the way he looks like (I don't like the word chubby coz I am not a thin girl either but that's the truth...) but I wonder how Carson would look like if he was not that chubby.... I hope you understand me, it's too early and I am a bit excited now...
                              Haha! He is a bit chubby I guess. Never really thought of it. But I do guess Carson is a bit heavier than the other characters Paul's played. I really haven't seen him in too much other than SGA. He's just so adorable! I wanna give him a hug, poke his tummy, and pat him on the head and tell him everything will be okay. Cause he always looks so worried. Poor thing.

Spoiler:
                              Maybe he has an anxiety attack and has a mental breakdown and that's why he goes MIA. Haha!

Comment

Think about the Viper ep He was evil, but in the same time, he was soft, if you know what I mean... He used his brain, not his feelings
                                Oh okay. I haven't seen it. Haha. I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm just gonna take your word for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X