Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
    Ok, before I throw myself into making a bunch of cap of See Grace Fly, here is an example of an "untouched" cap. I haven't adjusted anything, but if you guys want I can make it brighter, sharper, bigger, smaller, whatever. The film is fairly dark, but its up to you guys
    I think it looks fine. Maybe caps you get that are particularly lovely can be messed with. But, overall, it looks okay.

And thanks for all that info, TJuk! I can't tell you how aggravated I've been by trying to honestly buy a copy of the film.

And I absolutely want a DVD copy. I much prefer to have DVD's, actually.

Comment

Ok, before I throw myself into making a bunch of cap of See Grace Fly, here is an example of an "untouched" cap. I haven't adjusted anything, but if you guys want I can make it brighter, sharper, bigger, smaller, whatever. The film is fairly dark, but its up to you guys

Check out those teeth! Wish mine looked so nice.
      sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
        Caz!!! Is there a way of downloading that video for on my MP3 player???
        I have been unable to procure a permanent downloading location as yet. I do however have the 12mb and some random 40mb version for anyone who wishes to grab a quick filefactory upload.

Jenner (lol these names are starting confuse) - great pic! reminds of me of the fic I just finished up...

...yeah the fic that got blasted...oh well...such is life I suppose. I've temporarily given up writing fics.

you know what would be awesome...one of those double pack DVDs - with See Grace Fly and A Dog's Breakfast LOL...I'd buy that.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
          you know what would be awesome...one of those double pack DVDs - with See Grace Fly and A Dog's Breakfast LOL...I'd buy that.
          guh, definitely! Is it unrealistic of me to hope that "A dog's breakfast" will maybe be in cinemas as an independent film or something? *lol*
          sigpic

Comment

Jenner (lol these names are starting confuse) - great pic! reminds of me of the fic I just finished up...

Thats a fantastic idea! I'ld buy that double pack as well.

Thanks Caz, as the Capping Queen, its esp. nice to hear that from you!

I'm sure somewhere on the board someone (Caz I bet ) capped SGF (yes, I've gone through all the pages, but who can remember it all) so here are just a few. I went cap happy.....eek!

sigpic
            www.savecarsonbeckett.com
            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Aaaah, awesome caps! Man, I really need to think about downloading that film. Then again, if it's out on DVD soon (with special features, omgyay), I might as well wait that long. =D
              And he has a scene from that film in this... Paul-appearances-mix-thing on his page, right? EL OH EL. 'nuff said.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
                Aaaah, awesome caps! Man, I really need to think about downloading that film. Then again, if it's out on DVD soon (with special features, omgyay), I might as well wait that long. =D
                And he has a scene from that film in this... Paul-appearances-mix-thing on his page, right? EL OH EL. 'nuff said.
                Well, dling a film for $6 is a good deal, cheaper than seeing something just once in the theater. And yes, this film that "that scene" (as it so oft referred to on this board) from his show reel. Yes, I capped that too, but am kinda scared to post them, LOL!

Has anyone (cough, Caz, cough) capped the Jake 2.0, 7 days or his uncredited X-files appearance? I don't want to double up!

sigpic
                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                  By the way, is here anybody who can make me a lovely Paul siggie if I send some pictures???
                  I'm willing to try. I'm still a beginner with all that though, so if you hate it I won't be hurt if you don't want to use it.

And what is "that scene"? Being a newb to both this thread and to loving Paul, I'm clueless.
                  sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Well, dling a film for $6 is a good deal, cheaper than seeing something just once in the theater. And yes, this film that "that scene" (as it so oft referred to on this board) from his show reel. Yes, I capped that too, but am kinda scared to post them, LOL!

Has anyone (cough, Caz, cough) capped the Jake 2.0, 7 days or his uncredited X-files appearance? I don't want to double up!
                    POOOOOOOOST! Lol no I haven't capped those. My Jake 2.0 is too small, alas. I'm not really the "capping queen", I think you and Jenny have taken that honour.

Comment

Yeah, it sure is! I think I'd still rather get the DVD though, something to put to my collection. =D And I'm so happy that MGM took "A dog's breakfast"! At least we know we'll be able to get it somewhen.

Ooooh caps. Hehe. Isn't it allowed to just put the links and an explicit non-PG warning in front? I mean, it wouldn't be on the forums, then.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well you really don't see much, its basically all facial expressions (in the caps anyways) but you know what is going on, lol. I'll put them up and set up a link tonight. I'll get going on capping the aforementioned appearances and some from the movie Jack as well, maybe a few other shows too. Somebody yell at me if I end up posting something thats been capped!

I'll leave you with a few more SGF caps until I get it all posted somewhere

sigpic
                        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

This is a real THUNK picture!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
                            I'm willing to try. I'm still a beginner with all that though, so if you hate it I won't be hurt if you don't want to use it.

And what is "that scene"? Being a newb to both this thread and to loving Paul, I'm clueless.
                            Thank you, Leighanners just signed me back to make one.... But thanks anyway

Comment

POOOOOOOOST! Lol no I haven't capped those. My Jake 2.0 is too small, alas. I'm not really the "capping queen", I think you and Jenny have taken that honour.
                              I made only one little snap from the uncredited X-Files (Duane Barry) coz Paul's appearance is so short.... But I didn't make any from Jake 2.0

Comment

Well you really don't see much, its basically all facial expressions (in the caps anyways) but you know what is going on, lol. I'll put them up and set up a link tonight. I'll get going on capping the aforementioned appearances and some from the movie Jack as well, maybe a few other shows too. Somebody yell at me if I end up posting something thats been capped!

I'll leave you with a few more SGF caps until I get it all posted somewhere

Gosh I really want to watch this movie......... Can't wait for it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X